DKP A Request - Akshara Manjari Face off

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Since my previous thread is closed. Creating one more thread. 😆

Since there are chances that akshu will again blame abhi as she might think abhi did everything. I want manjari to take stand for abhi give a reality check to akshu.

Tell her that she is not the only person who is pain. Everyone else are in pain too. Her pain is not more than others. Everyone had their share of pain for one wrong decision that was made on white day. It should happen infront of everyone i want everyone to listen loud and clear. I am bored of 1-1 talk.

1. Manjari who even after getting physicially abused from harsh she never took harsh's right being father for abhi. Not considering neil here.(as i agree her hiding Neil's identity was wrong)

2. When akshu left she should know how manjari fell sick and abhi had to deal with multiple responsibilities like herself, arohi and her kid. Where as akshu only thought about her pain and never bothered to see why the phone was not picked up and took so many chain of decisions in her anger.

3. Manju should also tell akshu abhi even went to goenka mansion to ask about her but your grandparents don't wanted him to reach to you.

4. Manjari should also mention how selfish she is that when she knew how abhi wanted to be his kid she just took abhi's right and served it to abhinav.

5. Manjari should also mention how selfish akshu was who married for abhir and never accepted abhinav for past 6 years. She very well knew she is tying some one in a relation with no love. Was it not a selfish decision that she took 6 years ago. Now she is in love theek hai but in reality nobody will wait for 6 years to get approval from wife.

6. Manjari should ask akshu you kept abhi away from his son for 6 years have you ever felt any remorse seeing abhi on death bed. Atleast to tell him he had a son. Marr jaatha mera beta akshara bina jaane ki uska ek baccha zinda hai.

7. Manjari should ask akshu agar uss din neil ki jagah abhinav hotha toh kya karthi thum. Kya tum usse maut ke mooh me jaathe hue dekh pathi. Roka kyun nahi akshara mere neil ko.

I will update more please add your points too. This is my pov. Jo akshu ko bolna kahi logone post bana chuke hai. This post is for wat i expect manju to say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Wanna

Akshara vs Aarohi

Akshara vs Abhimanyu

Akshara vs Manjiri

Akshara vs Goenkas

Akshara vs Birlas

Yes yes i need all these. It's boring to see akshu shouting only at abhi. Sabki band bajaye ek din. Uske andar anupama ki aathma aaye 😆

1224749 thumbnail

Even if some kind of face off did happen , it's less probable that akshara would be properly confronted to be proved wrong .

The reason why akshara character is hated so much is for the reason that she is a vamp who got no female lead as opponent . Usually in other serials there is a vamp , but the positive FL is there to keep vamp in check and repeatedly subdue her . In this serial I think the writers and makers want to convey that the wrong people indeed can thrive .

So yes in yrrkh season 3 a vamp will win .... how realistic , bad people do win sometimes in real life .

Edited by LadooCandy - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I just want to see akshu realizing her mistakes 😆 uske baad i can atleast i will have less regret of watching this show 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

DT NOTE

The last thread was closed because of the multiple reports and the rule breakings.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai Development Team