Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sns23

If you completely ignore what happened yesterday and can watch the episode as a stand-alone episode, it is worth a watch. Dev was so so sweet. His heartfelt request to the thela wala brought tears to my eyes šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Even the family scene was super sweet - chithra and satya getting so excited for a second was so genuine and brought a smile to my face.

šŸ¤— Thank you so very much SNS. Please do share if any episode/any scene is truly worthy of watching. It will be a pleasure. I will watch today's episode as a stand-alone episode

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Quick update:

Dev is upset and pacing. Vidhi is not yet home, he is sitting in the dark when she finally comes. She is about to cup his face, when he stops her, upset. Cannot do this scene justice - IQ was absolutely brilliant. Dev was upset, but still very respectful and dint raise his voice. He tells vidhi that he doesnā€™t understand why she isnā€™t seeing Jai for who he truly is, but he is advising her again, learn to read people well. Vidhi tries to say itā€™s her fault and not Jaiā€™s, heā€™s in the hospital etc. but dev isnā€™t buying it. She asks him what Amba said and he is like she is mad. But before they can continue, vidhi is nauseous and goes to throw up. Dev is worried and calls the doc.

On the other hand Amba kicks Yogesh out and is lost, despondent.

Dev is waiting for vidhi who comes out of the loo. She has a preg test, but is too scared to see the result. Dev is like you did the hard part, weā€™ll see the result together. They hold hands, look at the result - itā€™s positive. Both of them are overjoyed ā¤ļø dev is like he is so happy he wants to light up all of Indore. He is like letā€™s tell mom and abhi etc. vidhi is like she is very happy too - but letā€™s wait for a confirmation from the doctor before we tell people. Dev is like thatā€™s right, but we should celebrate.

They go to a pani puri store, but the guy has shut shop and is sleeping, Vidhi is like we will go somewhere else, but dev is like no. You want it from here, we will eat it from here. He goes and very respectfully and humbly asks the thelawala to make pani puri for his pregnant wife. Thela wala melts and is like ok. Vidhi is completely touched with how happy dev is. She remembers what her mom said about her being the only one who can give him the most meaningful gift. Dev tells her, by coming into his life, she completed his life but with this news, she has completed his whole world. Vidhi is touched and gives him a kiss ā¤ļøā¤ļø

the next morning, vidhi is working, but she isnā€™t feeling a 100%. Dev brings her breakfast and she tells him she doesnā€™t want to work today. He is like ok, give me the leave letter Iā€™ll give it in your office. Vidhi is like how, jai is in the hospital. He is like you leave it to me.

satya, abhi and chithra are watching football, when vidhi comes. Satya is like what happened to you - dev said you were sick. Chithra is like are you going to give us some good news šŸ˜„. Both satya and chithra get excited for a few minutes. But then vidhi is like no, Iā€™m just tired. Chithra and satya are a little disappointed, but theyā€™re like watch the match with us.
their watching session is interrupted by police who come to tell chithra that Vikram is missing. They try to browbeat her a little and tell her that she canā€™t go anywhere. Satya is like chithra lives with us, why are you asking us where her husband is. The police guy is like let chithra do the talking. They take their leave saying chithra canā€™t leave the city. Vidhi tells them to tell Amba that they will fully cooperate. Smart confident vidhi is back for a second here.

Jai is in his office dreaming about how vidhi (was forced to) take care of him. Dev barges in - and he is like how are you, I thought you had a life threatening accident and couldnā€™t walk etc. but you seem fine. Jai is like yes it was serious, I had someone to help me though. Dev is unfazed. Jai tries to taunt him saying did you come to drop vidhi - let her be etc. dev is like vidhi can definitely manage a lot, she took care of your accident all by herself. He gives Jai her leave application, and tells him that vidhi is sick and is taking a day off. Jai starts panicking as to what happened to her and why she dint call him.

Precap : this is obviously jaiā€™s dream, but he dreams vidhi comes to him begging him to save her from Dev. Jai has a gun and shoots dev

P.S - I tag a few people whom I interact with on these updates, if youā€™d like to be tagged or not tagged, please let me know!

Would love to be tagged ā¤ļø

Quick update:

Dev is waiting for vidhi who comes out of the loo. She has a preg test, but is too scared to see the result. Dev is like you did the hard part, weā€™ll see the result together. They hold hands, look at the result - itā€™s positive. Both of them are overjoyed ā¤ļø dev is like he is so happy he wants to light up all of Indore. He is like letā€™s tell mom and abhi etc. vidhi is like she is very happy too - but letā€™s wait for a confirmation from the doctor before we tell people. Dev is like thatā€™s right, but we should celebrate.

Putting my opinion of pregnancy track in a separate post.

They go to a pani puri store, but the guy has shut shop and is sleeping, Vidhi is like we will go somewhere else, but dev is like no. You want it from here, we will eat it from here. He goes and very respectfully and humbly asks the thelawala to make pani puri for his pregnant wife. Thela wala melts and is like ok.

Now I am very sure we are being stalked on this forum.šŸ˜† This Pani puri urge during pregnancy I posted a few days back. Like Revu had started talking Dholna and the song got picked up for Satya dance. We spoke of Darr after seeing Jai; immediately the BG music turned to jadoo teri najar. So I take mera Pani puri urge during pregnancy is now passed on to VidhišŸ¤Ŗ. Join the club, Vidhi.

P.S - I tag a few people whom I interact with on these updates, if youā€™d like to be tagged or not tagged, please let me know!

Please do tag me. I track the story only on your updates. Huge thanks for your efforts taken.šŸ¤—

Word Count: 1

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Why are the tracks so rushed? Also i think they didnā€™t have anything to show after the gareebi track. So they made Amba delusional with one line from a gynae. How can one be so obsessed about a kid when there was no thought about this.

As soon as Vidhi came back to the Raichand house Priya hinted about them having a kid. Then they threw in some illogical tracks to buy time & show didi as a super woman. With useless ideas they show her as innovative head šŸ˜†

I thought I will start watching again. I might discontinue watching it.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Is Jaiā€™s office a school? Giving written leave application and all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sns dear, pls keep tagging me always... I love love reading your updates and staying connected with you through this forum ā¤ļøā¤ļø my apologies that I am a hit inactive these days, in the middle of my vacation and trying to spend as much family time as possible.

But I will definitely try to watch today's episode!

Quick update:

Dev is upset and pacing. Vidhi is not yet home, he is sitting in the dark when she finally comes. She is about to cup his face, when he stops her, upset. Cannot do this scene justice - IQ was absolutely brilliant. Dev was upset, but still very respectful and dint raise his voice. He tells vidhi that he doesnā€™t understand why she isnā€™t seeing Jai for who he truly is, but he is advising her again, learn to read people well. Vidhi tries to say itā€™s her fault and not Jaiā€™s, heā€™s in the hospital etc. but dev isnā€™t buying it. She asks him what Amba said and he is like she is mad. But before they can continue, vidhi is nauseous and goes to throw up. Dev is worried and calls the doc.

On the other hand Amba kicks Yogesh out and is lost, despondent.

They go to a pani puri store, but the guy has shut shop and is sleeping, Vidhi is like we will go somewhere else, but dev is like no. You want it from here, we will eat it from here. He goes and very respectfully and humbly asks the thelawala to make pani puri for his pregnant wife. Thela wala melts and is like ok. Vidhi is completely touched with how happy dev is. She remembers what her mom said about her being the only one who can give him the most meaningful gift. Dev tells her, by coming into his life, she completed his life but with this news, she has completed his whole world. Vidhi is touched and gives him a kiss ā¤ļøā¤ļø

the next morning, vidhi is working, but she isnā€™t feeling a 100%. Dev brings her breakfast and she tells him she doesnā€™t want to work today. He is like ok, give me the leave letter Iā€™ll give it in your office. Vidhi is like how, jai is in the hospital. He is like you leave it to me.

satya, abhi and chithra are watching football, when vidhi comes. Satya is like what happened to you - dev said you were sick. Chithra is like are you going to give us some good news šŸ˜„. Both satya and chithra get excited for a few minutes. But then vidhi is like no, Iā€™m just tired. Chithra and satya are a little disappointed, but theyā€™re like watch the match with us.
their watching session is interrupted by police who come to tell chithra that Vikram is missing. They try to browbeat her a little and tell her that she canā€™t go anywhere. Satya is like chithra lives with us, why are you asking us where her husband is. The police guy is like let chithra do the talking. They take their leave saying chithra canā€™t leave the city. Vidhi tells them to tell Amba that they will fully cooperate. Smart confident vidhi is back for a second here.

Jai is in his office dreaming about how vidhi (was forced to) take care of him. Dev barges in - and he is like how are you, I thought you had a life threatening accident and couldnā€™t walk etc. but you seem fine. Jai is like yes it was serious, I had someone to help me though. Dev is unfazed. Jai tries to taunt him saying did you come to drop vidhi - let her be etc. dev is like vidhi can definitely manage a lot, she took care of your accident all by herself. He gives Jai her leave application, and tells him that vidhi is sick and is taking a day off. Jai starts panicking as to what happened to her and why she dint call him.

Precap : this is obviously jaiā€™s dream, but he dreams vidhi comes to him begging him to save her from Dev. Jai has a gun and shoots dev

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please do tag me dear šŸ™ friend... Because of your updates I try to visit this episode discussions. It's true I am having least interest because of the way they are showing messes. So unless I didn't find anything which I could discuss I may not be replying to you dear. But always looking up to your updates and after reading it I decided to watch episodes or not. Really appreciate your efforts for giving the update in detail and tagging many of us. Now a days I am not even in a mood to say something funny too because of the way or execution. That's why I am not posting so much comments not posting gif too....Any saying over the makers will make my mood very much upset so I am maintaining little bit silence . Please do tag me and share your views. Would love to read it as always..

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Videv scenes were absolutely cute today. The promo was utterly disgusting and terrifying. Basically, Vidhi tells Jai that she doesn't want to live with Dev...Dev comes in and says Jay, what the hell you're trying to steal my wife and shoots him . Obviously, this is a dream, but this is disgusting.

I am not able to see these kind of things even if it's a dream sequence. It's really disturbing a lot šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Why are the tracks so rushed? Also i think they didnā€™t have anything to show after the gareebi track. So they made Amba delusional with one line from a gynae. How can one be so obsessed about a kid when there was no thought about this.

I agree! Firstly, will any gynac doctor tell any unmarried woman (Amba hopefully is still a virgin) that she has time for just 1-2 years to have a kid??? Every scene is just to start next worthless track. Like, out of nowhere Bims advising on gifting Dev with a kid and Divya Dumba track started.

As soon as Vidhi came back to the Raichand house Priya hinted about them having a kid. Then they threw in some illogical tracks to buy time & show didi as a super woman. With useless ideas they show her as innovative head šŸ˜†

Even I was wondering. Before marriage, vidhi was good in numbers and was given accounting responsibility. How come she didn't say I don't have any experience in Innovation and design, as he mentioned she doesn't know any driving? She was honest when Dev gave her a job and said the salary was too high for her experience, then why couldn't she say I cannot head a department, I know nothing about. That position had no background, just to put Vidhi against her full family.

I thought I will start watching again. I might discontinue watching it.

We have stopped watching this bheja fry stuff. Only as per SNS recommendation only today's episode feels good, so we can watch it.

Word Count: 1

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry I disagree. I just watched few clips on insta on today's episode cud not feel anything coz of the crap they showed yesterday and will be showing in future. They have just ruined the essence. Everything look so forced to me. The damage they have done, I think there is no going back. Just my personal opinion.