Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Completely off-topic; but still sharing here.

What must have been the true emotion of Satya....... When she married Shantanu and embraced Dev as her own son.

I find this really really great! It's never easy to embrace a child who is not your own.

My salutations to all those people in this universe who have done that. My salutations and all my love to a Muslim neighbour lady who always fed me lunch when I returned hungry and tired from my college (I had lost my mother by then). She is not in this world, but I'll remember her all my life❤️

My best-loved scene after the happy Dandiya dance between ViDev; is that scene Dev-Satya Scene in Baalghar on Diwali knight in front of Gangulika photo. Iqbal had so well portrayed his emotions. No wonder I fell in love.

That is my favorite scene too! Loved the way he enacted it, so genuine and earnest. They just haven't explored his potential as an actor in this show or any for that matter.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Helios10

That is my favorite scene too! Loved the way he enacted it, so genuine and earnest. They just haven't explored his potential as an actor in this show or any for that matter.

Even as a human being, Iqbal must be a genuine and earnest person. I have watched his IV with his wife. The way he accepts their simple marriage, it touches my heart.

ViDev ki story toh kachara ho gayee hai, but I think he gives his best. Like the scene where Chitra is crying and he overhears and runs to her, sits by her side. His voice saying kya hua bachcha...... comes out so emotional and so true, it touches your heart.

Srj9 thumbnail

What nonsense are they showing.. and the Vidhi who was shown super conservative and who got angry with Arjun hugging is now ok with this idiot Jai's head on her lap. Or is she under the impression that now that she is married, her integrity won't be questioned??Also why are they showing this mobile issues like some 90s serials, now with 4G and 5G connections and powerbanks, the makers casually throwing in charging and network issues is so bland.

With the promos, I expected the show to revolve around an age gap couple exploring their compatibility and pros and cons of their relation and how they find balance on their "own". If some other people had to create differences, there have been ample shows with similar concepts. The show has been succesfully ruined I guess. Videv's progression of love, marriage and pregnancy were supposed to be some of the most important milestones in their relationship. It hurts to see pregnancy track being thrown in amongst psychotic tracks of Jai and Amba.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vidhi supporting Jai is definitely Jai's dream....he is so delusional. I feel like this is just the beginning of Jai's craziness...if he can dream of shooting Dev...he can do that in real life too(in the show)...and Vidhi will realize much later that Dev and Satvayati were right about Jai....have a bad feeling. This is making me wonder that if he can't stand seeing Vidhi with Dev, will he try to harm her too? Yah Jai Aur Amba Kuch bhi karsakhte. Btw, the red flashes of Amba were quite scary: Please don't tell me she has plans to harm Vidhi. This means that Vidhi is in both danger from Jai and Amba.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Videv scenes were absolutely cute today. The promo was utterly disgusting and terrifying. Basically, Vidhi tells Jai that she doesn't want to live with Dev...Dev comes in and says Jay, what the hell you're trying to steal my wife and shoots him . Obviously, this is a dream, but this is disgusting.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quick update:

Dev is upset and pacing. Vidhi is not yet home, he is sitting in the dark when she finally comes. She is about to cup his face, when he stops her, upset. Cannot do this scene justice - IQ was absolutely brilliant. Dev was upset, but still very respectful and dint raise his voice. He tells vidhi that he doesn’t understand why she isn’t seeing Jai for who he truly is, but he is advising her again, learn to read people well. Vidhi tries to say it’s her fault and not Jai’s, he’s in the hospital etc. but dev isn’t buying it. She asks him what Amba said and he is like she is mad. But before they can continue, vidhi is nauseous and goes to throw up. Dev is worried and calls the doc.

On the other hand Amba kicks Yogesh out and is lost, despondent.

Dev is waiting for vidhi who comes out of the loo. She has a preg test, but is too scared to see the result. Dev is like you did the hard part, we’ll see the result together. They hold hands, look at the result - it’s positive. Both of them are overjoyed ❤️ dev is like he is so happy he wants to light up all of Indore. He is like let’s tell mom and abhi etc. vidhi is like she is very happy too - but let’s wait for a confirmation from the doctor before we tell people. Dev is like that’s right, but we should celebrate.

They go to a pani puri store, but the guy has shut shop and is sleeping, Vidhi is like we will go somewhere else, but dev is like no. You want it from here, we will eat it from here. He goes and very respectfully and humbly asks the thelawala to make pani puri for his pregnant wife. Thela wala melts and is like ok. Vidhi is completely touched with how happy dev is. She remembers what her mom said about her being the only one who can give him the most meaningful gift. Dev tells her, by coming into his life, she completed his life but with this news, she has completed his whole world. Vidhi is touched and gives him a kiss ❤️❤️

the next morning, vidhi is working, but she isn’t feeling a 100%. Dev brings her breakfast and she tells him she doesn’t want to work today. He is like ok, give me the leave letter I’ll give it in your office. Vidhi is like how, jai is in the hospital. He is like you leave it to me.

satya, abhi and chithra are watching football, when vidhi comes. Satya is like what happened to you - dev said you were sick. Chithra is like are you going to give us some good news 😄. Both satya and chithra get excited for a few minutes. But then vidhi is like no, I’m just tired. Chithra and satya are a little disappointed, but they’re like watch the match with us.
their watching session is interrupted by police who come to tell chithra that Vikram is missing. They try to browbeat her a little and tell her that she can’t go anywhere. Satya is like chithra lives with us, why are you asking us where her husband is. The police guy is like let chithra do the talking. They take their leave saying chithra can’t leave the city. Vidhi tells them to tell Amba that they will fully cooperate. Smart confident vidhi is back for a second here.

Jai is in his office dreaming about how vidhi (was forced to) take care of him. Dev barges in - and he is like how are you, I thought you had a life threatening accident and couldn’t walk etc. but you seem fine. Jai is like yes it was serious, I had someone to help me though. Dev is unfazed. Jai tries to taunt him saying did you come to drop vidhi - let her be etc. dev is like vidhi can definitely manage a lot, she took care of your accident all by herself. He gives Jai her leave application, and tells him that vidhi is sick and is taking a day off. Jai starts panicking as to what happened to her and why she dint call him.

Precap : this is obviously jai’s dream, but he dreams vidhi comes to him begging him to save her from Dev. Jai has a gun and shoots dev

P.S - I tag a few people whom I interact with on these updates, if you’d like to be tagged or not tagged, please let me know!

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If you completely ignore what happened yesterday and can watch the episode as a stand-alone episode, it is worth a watch. Dev was so so sweet. His heartfelt request to the thela wala brought tears to my eyes 😭😭😭😭

Even the family scene was super sweet - chithra and satya getting so excited for a second was so genuine and brought a smile to my face.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/ZrnY_21ysks

Abb yeh Kya hora hai? Why is Dev angry with Vidhi? Yeh ladki bhi naah 💀

1259112 thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sns. Iam still tied to this show because of your optimism. So as long as you write updates, I would like to believe the show still has a chance. So please tag me.👍🏼

Helios10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Thanks for the update Sns. Iam still tied to this show because of your optimism. So as long as you write updates, I would like to believe the show still has a chance. So please tag me.👍🏼

Same! With you sns23.

Please tag me.

Would be here interacting with everyone on IF.