Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Italics and underline -that is a dream of Jai.i understand your anger for her character and even i am angry with the way her character is portrayed but calling her a infidel prostitute is too much i feel

Maybe it's a dream...... But doesn't Vidhi sense his vile motive?....... bus train mein bhi koi ghoorega ya touch karega toh thappad lagaate the hum.

You like the show, you like Vidhi character.... your choice. No objection/comments from my end.

I hate Vidhi who knows that Amba had put her husband at gunpoint still, she tells him to go and meet her. Even after promising Dev that she'll be there, she prefers to go away with Jai..... then for me, it's infidelity. period!

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Let's not fry our bhejas bcoz of them.

It doesn't matter to them at all.

This has taught me a good lesson, to never trust itv again no matter how awesome the promo appears. It's all crap with in. Nothing will ever change.

Thanks, yaar.πŸ€— I needed that! Was really really angry at the story development. But what you say is true..... Promo they make great and inside all crap.

1259112 thumbnail

Let's not give this show anymore of our time and energy than we have given already.

Thr actors don't have a choice but we do. πŸ‘

Let's not give this show anymore of our time and energy than we have given already.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

karthika, did you watch that HUM tv telefilm I shared earlier........ It's genuinely superb screenplay and dialogues..... You laugh through the farcical part and smile at the emotional part of the film. Do watch!

1259112 thumbnail

Not yet. Neha.. Will watch it during weekend.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So true. I have switched to another serial on my mother tongue. Now the episodes are going pretty well. But I fear whether that will also spoil in future

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe it's a dream...... But doesn't Vidhi sense his vile motive?....... bus train mein bhi koi ghoorega ya touch karega toh thappad lagaate the hum.

You like the show, you like Vidhi character.... your choice. No objection/comments from my end.

I hate Vidhi who knows that Amba had put her husband at gunpoint still, she tells him to go and meet her. Even after promising Dev that she'll be there, she prefers to go away with Jai..... then for me, it's infidelity. period!

[/QUOTE)

WHEN DID I TELL I LIKE VIDHI'S CHARACTER?? I CLEARLY TOLD I AM ALSO ANGRY WITH HER CHARACTER.

I JUST TOLD THAT CALLING HER PROSTITUTE WAS TOO MUCH I FELT AND JUST TOLD POLITELY.BECAUSE PROSTITUTE IS ONE WHO EARNS MONEY FROM THAT BUSINESS WHICH CLEARLY VIDHI ISN'T AT THIS POINT.BUT IF OTHER WOMEN ON THIS FORUM ARE OKAY THEN WHOM AM I SAY TO SAY ANYTHING

THERE WAS NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED BY MY COMMENT .

BY SEEING BTS.AND NOT KNOWING WHOLE STORY U WERE COMMENTING THATS WHY I TOLD.

ANYWAYS I DONT WANT TO ARGUE BECAUSE OF THIS SHOW WITH ANYONE.ITS NOT WORTH IT..

BUT I RESPECT EVERYONE OPINION.

IS HAVING DIFFERENCE OF OPINION WRONG ON THIS FORUM???

ITS BETTER FOR ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE FOR SOME TIME

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought atleast on this forum i can voice what i feel abt show .But it seems it is not like that.πŸ˜”

Why should i argue with someone beacause of some fictional character and show.🀷

Show toh toxic hogya hai but yaha bhi maza nhi arrha. yaha bhi negativity .πŸ˜”

I have realised there are many important things in life i should focus on that .

I thought i made some friends here but seems it is not just because my opinion slightly differs from others.πŸ₯Ί

Show ka toh nhi pata but yeh forum shayad chodna padega lagta haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜”if it continues like this

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

[/QUOTE)

WHEN DID I TELL I LIKE VIDHI'S CHARACTER?? I CLEARLY TOLD I AM ALSO ANGRY WITH HER CHARACTER.

I JUST TOLD THAT CALLING HER PROSTITUTE WAS TOO MUCH I FELT AND JUST TOLD POLITELY.BECAUSE PROSTITUTE IS ONE WHO EARNS MONEY FROM THAT BUSINESS WHICH CLEARLY VIDHI ISN'T AT THIS POINT.BUT IF OTHER WOMEN ON THIS FORUM ARE OKAY THEN WHOM AM I SAY TO SAY ANYTHING

THERE WAS NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED BY MY COMMENT .

BY SEEING BTS.AND NOT KNOWING WHOLE STORY U WERE COMMENTING THATS WHY I TOLD.

ANYWAYS I DONT WANT TO ARGUE BECAUSE OF THIS SHOW WITH ANYONE.ITS NOT WORTH IT..

BUT I RESPECT EVERYONE OPINION.

IS HAVING DIFFERENCE OF OPINION WRONG ON THIS FORUM???

ITS BETTER FOR ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE FOR SOME TIME

Your caps lock explains everything.

When the show gets toxic, all of us troll the show and the characters, that's all that is meant. None of us are negative when we comment...... rather we are all friends who stand by each other in everything.

Characters are all fictional...... but we fall in love when they look good to us and we hate them when writing gets pathetic.

I can go on proving my use of the word to you, but I don't want to get into verbal fighting.

So let's just end this here.

Completely off-topic; but still sharing here.

What must have been the true emotion of Satya....... When she married Shantanu and embraced Dev as her own son.

I find this really really great! It's never easy to embrace a child who is not your own.

My salutations to all those people in this universe who have done that. My salutations and all my love to a Muslim neighbour lady who always fed me lunch when I returned hungry and tired from my college (I had lost my mother by then). She is not in this world, but I'll remember her all my life❀️

My best-loved scene after the happy Dandiya dance between ViDev; is that scene Dev-Satya Scene in Baalghar on Diwali knight in front of Gangulika photo. Iqbal had so well portrayed his emotions. No wonder I fell in love.