Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Trp to utni ki utni hai 0.2

Joke is on us mean while channel production is enjoying our rants lol. Now i blame that promo for luring me into this show. Na wo dekhti mei na mei phir show dekhti.

1259112 thumbnail

Log chahe kitna bhi ghanta baja de.. Usko ghanta farak padega 😏

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Log chahe kitna bhi ghanta baja de.. Usko ghanta farak padega 😏

Ye bhi sahi hai🀣

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

Trp to utni ki utni hai 0.2

Joke is on us mean while channel production is enjoying our rants lol. Now i blame that promo for luring me into this show. Na wo dekhti mei na mei phir show dekhti.

It's 0.2 not 2.0.. the delusionals can rejoice all they want. I have a feeling they are stalking IF. The joke was never on us.. we are moving on..

scorpioangel04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Where we can see rating

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's not only about TRP but TV reach also coz advertisers see that. Woh Toh Hain Albelaa show also 0.2 was constant but they pulled down that show citing that it could not pull the audience.

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You can see rating on gossipstv page on insta or Twitter.

scorpioangel04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What is left with nuksh to pull the audience ... FL character presentation is literally pathatic.. a dumb idiot with no brain no moral values that she is married and allowing another one to have head in her lap ... getting into her bedroom.. just bcz she is preggo with husband doesn't mean she is pativrata .. no sense of responsibility towards marriage and its sanctity ... showing worst traits on the name of working woman ..

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Same to same. I came back to ITV/IF after over 10 years 😭😭😭 6 mahine mein dimaag ki waat laga di makers ne 😑😑😑 iske baad phir se 10-20 saal ka sanyaas lena padega ITV se.

Bold: True! I love Iqbal; but this show is simply not tolerable.....

megha_s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidhi character is the worst character till now I have watched. Even amba character is also true to her personality no change.

I don't know why they are showing only vidhi didi dump and idiotic one who doesn't know anything. This dump didi is praised in full show for gyaans. Now doing nothing to stop that pervert.

Even in scenes she is more caring for jai and proving everyone who is telling bad about jai that no he is not.

I think something bad will happen to didi and this time I don't want dev to forgive didi so easily like in Divya track. She can go with that monkey jai, Leave DEV.

This is the first show in which i want didi away from dev😑.