sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj mujhe Vidhi pe itna gussa aaya, itna gussa aaya ki shabd nahi mil rahe mujhe.

What an idiot - any person with 2 neurons would know that they were being manipulated with the things Jai did. And Amba - completely loco.
I truly truly hated the writers today, for making vidhi swing back to the idiot side of the pendulum. In all the years I have worked, studied, socialized - both when I was unmarried and married- there was no one whom I would let put their head on my lap - no matter what the circumstance 😡😡😡😡 what the heck is wrong with the makers.

They’ll chop scenes where dev and vidhi are getting close - but will subject us to this horrible unpalatable nonsense 😡😡😡😡

Quick update:

Jai is watching vidhi through the cctv when his PA Shashi comes and tells him that vidhi is planning to leave work on time today because she has to go somewhere with her husband.

Jai formulates a plan and calls vidhi and tells her that they are going to Ujjain for a meeting for that dream project. Vidhi says no first but then gives in when Jai pressures her and says they’ll be back before end of the work day.

Vidhi the idiot agrees and tells dev she is going to Ujjain but will be back in time. Dev starts to get worried, but before they can continue the conversation, jai comes and says they need to leave.

I am going to shorten the next sequence of events because I ffwded it on account of my bp shooting up, but vidhi is delayed in the meeting. When she tries to leave, jai comes and says he’ll book a cab for her. When she tries to protest, he insists. He pretends to cough and then vidhi steps away to get water and then he calls someone and tells them to back into his foot. This happens and idiot vidhi panics and takes him in the cab to the hospital - with Jai’s head on her lap 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Amba sends the location to dev and dev is starting to get worried because he hasn’t heard from vidhi.

At the hospital the doc causes some delays says they need to run tests and blah blah. Vidhi’s phone is running out of charge, she finally picks dev’s call but the phone switches off.

Dev is exasperated. Amba is there and she taunts him like where is vidhi. Dev tries to leave but Amba doesn’t let him and says that for chithra he has to hear her out. He remembers what vidhi said about getting chithra free - he says he will listen to her only when vidhi comes.

At the hospital idiot vidhi is still with jai and he pretends to be concerned about her being late to meet dev. Vidhi the idiot is like no no I’ll stay with you. She leaves to get some meds and insane Jai thinks that Vidhi wants to be with him and not Dev. She is trapped with dev.

Vidhi is in panic mode - she tries to call dev from someone else’s phone - but Amba has devs phone and it doesn’t go through. Amba tells dev that she is not going to wait for vidhi and puts forward her indecent proposal. Dev is furious and raises his hand - but holds himself back.
Back at the hospital idiot vidhi goes back to jai’s room where he pretends to be super scared and in pain, and she sits with him😡😡😡😡😡😡

Dev is like you’ve gone nuts - do you hear what you’re saying. Amba goes into full lunatic mode and says that all she wants is something to hold on to. She says a lot of stuff that I won’t repeat - but dev is like you need medical help and drives away.

Amba is shattered and thinks everything is over.

precap - dev is super upset with vidhi and says that he dint expect her to be this irresponsible.

The next day, dev goes to Jai’s office with a piece of paper

Edited by sns23 - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sns23

Aaj mujhe Vidhi pe itna gussa aaya, itna gussa aaya ki shabd nahi mil rahe mujhe.

What an idiot - any person with 2 neurons would know that they were being manipulated with the things Jai did. And Amba - completely loco.
I truly truly hated the writers today, for making vidhi swing back to the idiot side of the pendulum. In all the years I have worked, studied, socialized - both when I was unmarried and married- there was no one whom I would let put their head on my lap - no matter what the circumstance 😡😡😡😡 what the heck is wrong with the makers.

They’ll chop scenes where dev and vidhi are getting close - but will subject us to this horrible unpalatable nonsense 😡😡😡😡

Quick update:

Jai is watching vidhi through the cctv when his PA Shashi comes and tells him that vidhi is planning to leave work on time today because she has to go somewhere with her husband.

Jai formulates a plan and calls vidhi and tells her that they are going to Ujjain for a meeting for that dream project. Vidhi says no first but then gives in when Jai pressures her and says they’ll be back before end of the work day.

Vidhi the idiot agrees and tells dev she is going to Ujjain but will be back in time. Dev starts to get worried, but before they can continue the conversation, jai comes and says they need to leave.

I am going to shorten the next sequence of events because I ffwded it on account of my bp shooting up, but vidhi is delayed in the meeting. When she tries to leave, jai comes and says he’ll book a cab for her. When she tries to protest, he insists. He pretends to cough and then vidhi steps away to get water and then he calls someone and tells them to back into his foot. This happens and idiot vidhi panics and takes him in the cab to the hospital - with Jai’s head on her lap 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Amba sends the location to dev and dev is starting to get worried because he hasn’t heard from vidhi.

At the hospital the doc causes some delays says they need to run tests and blah blah. Vidhi’s phone is running out of charge, she finally picks dev’s call but the phone switches off.

Dev is exasperated. Amba is there and she taunts him like where is vidhi. Dev tries to leave but Amba doesn’t let him and says that for chithra he has to hear her out. He remembers what vidhi said about getting chithra free - he says he will listen to her only when vidhi comes.

At the hospital idiot vidhi is still with jai and he pretends to be concerned about her being late to meet dev. Vidhi the idiot is like no no I’ll stay with you. She leaves to get some meds and insane Jai thinks that Vidhi wants to be with him and not Dev. She is trapped with dev.

Vidhi is in panic mode - she tries to call dev from someone else’s phone - but Amba has devs phone and it doesn’t go through. Amba tells dev that she is not going to wait for vidhi and puts forward her indecent proposal. Dev is furious and raises his hand - but holds himself back.
Back at the hospital idiot vidhi goes back to jai’s room where he pretends to be super scared and in pain, and she sits with him😡😡😡😡😡😡

Dev is like you’ve gone nuts - do you hear what you’re saying. Amba goes into full lunatic mode and says that all she wants is something to hold on to. She says a lot of stuff that I won’t repeat - but dev is like you need medical help and drives away.

precap - dev is super upset with vidhi and says that he dint expect her to be this irresponsible.

So there was nothing in today's episode except jai and amba nonsense.

Mujhe bhi bohot gussa arha hai vidhi le.how can she be so dumb or writers are only dumb to write such scenes and crap track

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Quick update:

Maine to iss hafte ka ek bhi episode nhi dekha

Mera to jai in vidhi's bedroom wala bts dekh ke hi bp shoot hua tha

Yaha forum pe aake bakwaas karke chali jaati hu mei

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail

But i can see a contrast in way how Dev deals with Psychotic people and how vidhi behaves.

Clearly Dev knows how to keep such people at distance whereas Vidhi indirectly allows such people to come closer.She got manipulated by Amba and now is done the same by Jai too.She doesn't know to keep boundaries

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Maine to iss hafte ka ek bhi episode nhi dekha

Mera to jai in vidhi's bedroom wala bts dekh ke hi bp shoot hua tha

Yaha forum pe aake bakwaas karke chali jaati hu mei

Aaj ka episode ki ek jhalak by mistake bhi mat dekhna Carl.

Bedroom ki baat chodo, aaj to jai vidhi ke godh mein apna sar rakh diya. It was beyond disgusting 🤢🤢 uske pair mein chot aaya, car mein letne ki kya zaroorat thi. vidhi bhi ekdum bewakoof nikli - bewakoof nahi, bewakoofon ki maharani. Muh mein dahi jamakar baiti hai maharani.

sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

But i can see a contrast in way how Dev deals with Psychotic people and how vidhi behaves.

Clearly Dev knows how to keep such people at distance whereas Vidhi indirectly allows such people to come closer.She got manipulated by Amba and now is done the same by Jai too.She doesn't know to keep boundaries

She learnt her lesson with Amba but is back to square 1 with this psycho?
Chinie yaar, aaj itna gussa aaya mereko. Vidhi was such an idiot through and through.

When Jai comes into her room she is going to stand looking like an idiot again. Mera bp aur badega

Edited by sns23 - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail

Also if we observe Dev,Amba and Jai all had a traumatic childhood in some way that they lost their father or jai who had a strained relationship with his father but still Dev could manage to compose himself despite such huge responsibilities at young age and develop his personality in good way whereas beacuse of trauma amba and Jai could never get out of it rather got stuck more in whirlpool and can never come back. mental health differs but to some extent it depends on person himself also .Not mocking such people but it does matter what sort of a person you are deep inside and whether you let yourself get affected by it.This is what i feel.

How a person manges himself in difficult times tells abt a person who he is.

But that is alos there amba and Jai were alone with no family whereas Dev had a family even though they are parasite totally dependent on him till today

Chinie thumbnail

She learnt her lesson with Amba but is back to square 1 with this psycho?
Chinie yaar, aaj itna gussa aaya mereko. Vidhi was such an idiot through and through.

When Jai comes into her room she is going to stand looking like an idiot again. Mera bp aur badega

Mujhe bhi gussa arha.Head on lap scene was totally unnecessary and disgusting.

Bold -better to skip that scene.apna bp mat badhao .Vaise bhi from bts we know when that scene will come

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail

Also if we observe Dev,Amba and Jai all had a traumatic childhood in some way that they lost their father or jai who had a strained relationship with his father but still Dev could manage to compose himself despite such huge responsibilities at young age and develop his personality in good way whereas beacuse of trauma amba and Jai could never get out of it rather got stuck more in whirlpool and can never come back. mental health differs but to some extent it depends on person himself also .Not mocking such people but it does matter what sort of a person you are deep inside and whether you let yourself get affected by it.This is what i feel.

How a person manges himself in difficult times tells abt a person who he is.

But that is alos there amba and Jai were alone with no family whereas Dev had a family even though they are parasite totally dependent on him till today

I really don’t want to talk about Amba - she is nuts. I am hoping this is the end of her track. Sneha portrays her brilliantly, but the negativity and insanity is way too much to handle.
Jai is also nuts, but vidhi not saying anything and falling for his tricks every time is just giving him the encouragement he needs to build his khayali pulav.
Dev made the same mistake with Amba initially - he dint tell her no until that time in the office. Amba has manipulated situations and scenarios but not dev himself - dev has been smart enough to keep her at arms length.
Jai is manipulating vidhi and she is getting manipulated also. I am not saying Jai doesnt have other mental health issues - but he is dangerously delusional and is willfully harming himself/placing himself in someone else life. Vidhi needs to speak up! It is getting extremely exhausting to see her getting played like this every time.

sns23 thumbnail

Mujhe bhi gussa arha.Head on lap scene was totally unnecessary and disgusting.

Bold -better to skip that scene.apna bp mat badhao .Vaise bhi from bts we know when that scene will come

Where was her maryada then? Wearing a 6ft dupatta and nighties doesn’t mean anything if one doesn’t speak up/stop someone where they need to.
This is one thing I hate about ITV - justify that she was right in ditching and whatever else followed because she had to help someone else. Real life is not like that at all. That whole sequence was completely unnecessary.

Now dev will forgive her because she is preggo - so she doesn’t really learn her lesson or even make up for what she did.