Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Manifesting this for vidhi

🤞🤞🤞🤞

InShot_20230628_113114243.jpg

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe toh yeh nahi samaj arrah ke yeh Vidhi ko Kya hogaya hai and Dev ko? I miss the old Vidhi very much and the OG Dev....

Meh to chathi hoon ki actually Vidhi doobera seh drunk hojaaye or Jai ko sabak sikai. ...

Something like:

" Wah wah Jai Ji! Kamaal ke bandar ho app...bina Kuch jante hui...app neh yeh samaj liye ki mere iss Buddho ko..sorry sorry Dev...apne fyada Kil Liye shaadhi ki thi...Aur meine paiso Kil Liye? Arreh meine usse Pyaaz....areee...sssh...Pyaar karti hoon...Aur mind u Mr. Jai Shah....Dev mere hai.....Aur Haan Amba ji app bhi sunliye Ji... Dev mere bacha ka baap banega Aur app...uski Maasi .Aur maussa Ji...samaj gaye....bade ayye Tum dono.humare Pyaar chine ko.." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, Dev looking at Vidhi completely shocked that he started chocking on his water that he was drinking🤣

Revutty please read this at least Yaar. We deserve to be happy 😊

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Mujhe toh yeh nahi samaj arrah ke yeh Vidhi ko Kya hogaya hai and Dev ko? I miss the old Vidhi very much and the OG Dev....

Meh to chathi hoon ki actually Vidhi doobera seh drunk hojaaye or Jai ko sabak sikai. ...

Something like:

" Wah wah Jai Ji! Kamaal ke bandar ho app...bina Kuch jante hui...app neh yeh samaj liye ki mere iss Buddho ko..sorry sorry Dev...apne fyada Kil Liye shaadhi ki thi...Aur meine paiso Kil Liye? Arreh meine usse Pyaaz....areee...sssh...Pyaar karti hoon...Aur mind u Mr. Jai Shah....Dev mere hai.....Aur Haan Amba ji app bhi sunliye Ji... Dev mere bacha ka baap banega Aur app...uski Maasi .Aur maussa Ji...samaj gaye....bade ayye Tum dono.humare Pyaar chine ko.." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Revutty please read this at least Yaar. We deserve to be happy 😊

I am done with this show yaar. That's why said not interested in discussing the current track 😞😞😞😞😞 But mein time milne pe apni FF continue karungi . I just can't accept a boss entering a lady employee's bedroom chori chupke. They have made it much worst 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡Mera mood bahut zyada kharab ho jaayega if I will say anything about this present NUKSH. I am glad few Writers are here who tries to give justice for ViDev. So I guess I can discuss something on that which is good 😊👍

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

I am done with this show yaar. That's why said not interested in discussing the current track 😞😞😞😞😞 But mein time milne pe apni FF continue karungi . I just can't accept a boss entering a lady employee's bedroom chori chupke. They have made it much worst 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡Mera mood bahut zyada kharab ho jaayega if I will say anything about this present NUKSH. I am glad few Writers are here who tries to give justice for ViDev. So I guess I can discuss something on that which is good 😊👍

Same goes here. Just thought that it'll be funny if they show a drunk Vidhi again but only to teach and put Jai and Amba to their places lol 🤣 Missing the drunk Vidhi...that was such a cute episode 😭
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

the potential miscarriage track is bothering me too. I hope they spare us that track - life experience has taught me that conception->birth is absolutely not in anyone’s control. But reel life mein nahi dekhna hai ye sab.

Exactly same feeling in my heart. Iss show makers ko pata nahi kya dushmani hai humaare smile se...... Amba ka obsession toh seh liya tha..... ab yeh third class Bunder shah ka obsession jhelo.......... Garibi track seh liya toh ab yeh miscarriage track....... Mujhe toh Makers ko aisi gaaliyan deni hai joh mujhe hi aati nahi.......

This is my reaction to miscarriage track

Originally posted by: carljung

Manifesting this for vidhi

🤞🤞🤞🤞

Teri Tagline Carl🤣🤣 Kaise perfect discriptions tu deti hai yaar, hats off. Par chaar log nahi, Chaar laakh log chhod rahe hai iss show ko.

Woh vidhi ke crown ka Moorkh Shiromani kaha na tune...... Voh perfect description hai. Dev kuchh bhi karein makers uss ko kuchh nahi denge..... Vidhi Mata ki Pooja har din😡

I always tell my daughter. Maa Shakti has gifted every woman that sixth sense to know if any man thinks about us or looks at us in a sly way, we know it immediately.

Jiss taraha har baar Vidhi Jai ke naatak mein fas jaati hai na, mujhe toh voh crown sochkar lagata hai

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

I watched both of the episodes. Both were interesting in their own way. Finally, Satvayati is getting back into her character. Also, honestly, kinda wish her reports are negative. The whole pregnancy track is just too much right now with Jai and Amba. Needless to say, if Vidhi has a miscarriage, they will show Amba becoming a surrogate for Vidhi. I seriously do not think Dev will agree to this. They should just adopt Ruhi...from the Bhalghar and try for a family after both Jai and Amba track are over. Makers better not show Amba kidnapping Dev and Vidhi's child and then, claim to their child that they never loved him/her... exactly what happened in Ghum and also Pavitra Rishta....One thing for sure is that this will cause a lot emotional trauma for her, so maybe they are trying to make her go back to her original form? Or maybe they can show Dev and Vidhi leaving the Raichand house ,so that they can get their own house and be free from all the troubles, and evils that are surrounded by them because they need to relax and slow down.

Things that can be shown as of right now:

Amba going to the mental hospital

Jai realizing Dev and Vidhi's true love.Jai confesses to Vidhi that he had fallen for her but realizes that she does not love him. He starts falling for Sakshi once agin.Stops hurting her- eventually becomes a well wisher of both Dev and Vidhi.

Amba blackmailing Dev to start a family-however, Vidhi sees and hears this..takes a stand for her husband...

Amba tried to kill Vidhi on a bridge by secretly calling her without Dev..but Dev finds out and saves her on time..sending Amba to lifetime imprisonment

Vidhi officially joins the Raichand Industry...and visits the Bhalghar often....she notices that something is off with Ruhi... realizes that she misses her parents... Dev and Vidhi decide to adopt her .....

tumne toh kaafi age ka soch liya. 😆 hum jo chahte hai na usse bilkul opposite dikhayenge cvs. 🤔

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Teri Tagline Carl🤣🤣 Kaise perfect discriptions tu deti hai yaar, hats off. Par chaar log nahi, Chaar laakh log chhod rahe hai iss show ko.

Woh vidhi ke crown ka Moorkh Shiromani kaha na tune...... Voh perfect description hai. Dev kuchh bhi karein makers uss ko kuchh nahi denge..... Vidhi Mata ki Pooja har din😡

I always tell my daughter. Maa Shakti has gifted every woman that sixth sense to know if any man thinks about us or looks at us in a sly way, we know it immediately.

Jiss taraha har baar Vidhi Jai ke naatak mein fas jaati hai na, mujhe toh voh crown sochkar lagata hai

Vidhi, who? This is some utterly foolish person almost comatose ... giving deadpan expressions when Jai is driveling.. disgusted to the core seeing that he has the audacity to enter her bedroom, very unacceptable. Whoever wrote that is sick. Which is why like many I have quit watching current episodes. So whoever is getting joy seeing the misery of the viewers can go revel in their BS.

I hope the TRP tanks big time.

Originally posted by: Helios10

Vidhi, who? This is some utterly foolish person almost comatose ... giving deadpan expressions when Jai is driveling.. disgusted to the core seeing that he has the audacity to enter her bedroom, very unacceptable. Whoever wrote that is sick. Which is why like many I have quit watching current episodes. So whoever is getting joy seeing the misery of the viewers can go revel in their BS.

I hope the TRP tanks big time.

Oh yes! TRP must drop to zero....... tabhi makers ko akkal aayegi, hum viewers ki kadar hai hi nahi