Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sns23

Interesting analysis - I honestly don’t think there is any redemption for Amba - there is no universe in which dev would willingly agree to it. This seems like a track that will lead her to jail or mental asylum. And like many people have said before - I think Sneha’s track is wrapping up, I don’t think they’re going to show her trying to seduce dev, become a surrogate, kidnap their kid and all.

I don’t think there should be any redemption for Jai either - he is delusional and they need to file a restraining order against him. There is no way someone who harasses another person/willfully tries to harm them should be given a second chance.

The thing is about Jai...there is some backstory that we don't know yet. So we can't really say anything yet about the character only assume that he can turn positive like Arjun. It will take a while for Dev to accept that, but Dev is a good guy. Remember he didn't fully kick out Amba and Yogesh, even though they backstabbed? And yeah, this is just the beginning of Jai's craziness, I think... eventually, I think he will even start to physically and emotionally hurt her to leave Dev..this is the quality I like about Amba though...she loves Dev with her heart, but it's a one sided love. Yes, she emotionally hurt him very much, but cannot physically hurt him...the gun that she pointed at him is probably fake.
LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

The thing is about Jai...there is some backstory that we don't know yet. So we can't really say anything yet about the character only assume that he can turn positive like Arjun. It will take a while for Dev to accept that, but Dev is a good guy. Remember he didn't fully kick out Amba and Yogesh, even though they backstabbed? And yeah, this is just the beginning of Jai's craziness, I think... eventually, I think he will even start to physically and emotionally hurt her to leave Dev..this is the quality I like about Amba though...she loves Dev with her heart, but it's a one sided love. Yes, she emotionally hurt him very much, but cannot physically hurt him...the gun that she pointed at him is probably fake.

I hope the makers don't show Jai and Dev related. That'll be disgusting.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very quick update for today:

The first bit was very sweet, abhi and dev surprise priya and vidhi by taking them to the office and showing them their cabins (with their names). Priya is completely overwhelmed and remembers how she fought with satya for it. Priya starts crying out of happiness and says that they made her dream with respect to her career and life come true. Bims (all profesh in a salwar comes) and dev shows her, her cabin - bims is also fully overwhelmed and starts crying, vidhi is like this is the best surprise ever. Satya is like I can’t wait for my daughters in law to start running the company with my sons. I am so proud.
vidhi gets a call, satya is like you want to leave? Vidhi is like I need to submit my resignation. Everyone is happy.

Amba threatens to throw Vikram our and forces him to sign the divorce papers.

Vidhi goes into work and Jai manipulates her big time saying his dad came into his dream and said that she should run his dream project or something. He begs her to stay by his side and help him run the projects. She gets manipulated and agrees, changes her mind about resigning.

On the other hand, Amba gets into dev’s car and threatens him with a gun and makes him drive someplace else. Where she says that she will free chithra if he gives her 5 minutes of his time.

At home satya is like why dint you resign - vidhi gives some bs about notice period and completing projects. Dev comes and satya is like she’s not resigning - vidhi says something about projects and dev is like she’s right it’s unprofessional. So she needs to wrap up her work. Everyone is like what’s a few more days etc.

Later dev is thinking about what amba said/did. Vidhi comes and is like what’s on your mind. Dev tells her what happened. Vidhi is shocked and can’t believe Amba went to these lengths - but then she is like what if Amba really lets chithra go. Maybe you should talk to her and find out what she wants. Dev is like ok - but only jf you come. She is like I definitely will.

Dev calls Amba and tells her he is ready to meet and says vidhi will be there too.

Amba is super happy.

episode ends

Precap : Amba puts forth her indecent proposal

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

I hope the makers don't show Jai and Dev related. That'll be disgusting.

No - I don’t think this will happen. I don’t think we can apply the regular ITV formulas here - because this show has to a large extent stayed away from the day to day pitfalls of ITV.

This is my two cents - no matter the backstory - what jai/Amba do cannot be excused. It is emotional torture/trauma and harassment. The fact that they show things to this extent is unpalatable to me.

Arjun understood no and dint pursue vidhi after she said she was interested in someone else. I don’t think the two characters are even in the same book, let alone the same page.

So I hope Jai gets what he deserves for what he is doing.

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carljung

I loved chatting with you guys too @Neha @Sns23 @Srj9 @chinie

This track is getting on my nerves that's why taking a break. I will come back if this show gets better.

@revutty take care dear.

@Dreamzz i love your humour and my comments were not directed towards you that day. So gilla shikwa maaf.

Hope you all have fun

Bye

Likewise, I enjoyed your funny comments and memes too.

Gila sikwa hariya ke jaise koi nai kar sakta, to uske Liye hi rehne do.

Edited by Dreamzz - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I watched both of the episodes. Both were interesting in their own way. Finally, Satvayati is getting back into her character. Also, honestly, kinda wish her reports are negative. The whole pregnancy track is just too much right now with Jai and Amba. Needless to say, if Vidhi has a miscarriage, they will show Amba becoming a surrogate for Vidhi. I seriously do not think Dev will agree to this. They should just adopt Ruhi...from the Bhalghar and try for a family after both Jai and Amba track are over. Makers better not show Amba kidnapping Dev and Vidhi's child and then, claim to their child that they never loved him/her... exactly what happened in Ghum and also Pavitra Rishta....One thing for sure is that this will cause a lot emotional trauma for her, so maybe they are trying to make her go back to her original form? Or maybe they can show Dev and Vidhi leaving the Raichand house ,so that they can get their own house and be free from all the troubles, and evils that are surrounded by them because they need to relax and slow down.

Things that can be shown as of right now:

Amba going to the mental hospital

Jai realizing Dev and Vidhi's true love.Jai confesses to Vidhi that he had fallen for her but realizes that she does not love him. He starts falling for Sakshi once agin.Stops hurting her- eventually becomes a well wisher of both Dev and Vidhi.

Amba blackmailing Dev to start a family-however, Vidhi sees and hears this..takes a stand for her husband...

Amba tried to kill Vidhi on a bridge by secretly calling her without Dev..but Dev finds out and saves her on time..sending Amba to lifetime imprisonment

Vidhi officially joins the Raichand Industry...and visits the Bhalghar often....she notices that something is off with Ruhi... realizes that she misses her parents... Dev and Vidhi decide to adopt her .....

[/QUOTE

I am extremely sorry 😔 Gaga. Not in a mood to say anything about this. I have stopped watching it 😞 😞 and not able to say anything about the current track because I am not watching it dear. I will be focusing on my FF which I mentioned already.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Very quick update for today:

The first bit was very sweet, abhi and dev surprise priya and vidhi by taking them to the office and showing them their cabins (with their names). Priya is completely overwhelmed and remembers how she fought with satya for it. Priya starts crying out of happiness and says that they made her dream with respect to her career and life come true. Bims (all profesh in a salwar comes) and dev shows her, her cabin - bims is also fully overwhelmed and starts crying, vidhi is like this is the best surprise ever. Satya is like I can’t wait for my daughters in law to start running the company with my sons. I am so proud.
vidhi gets a call, satya is like you want to leave? Vidhi is like I need to submit my resignation. Everyone is happy.

Amba threatens to throw Vikram our and forces him to sign the divorce papers.

Vidhi goes into work and Jai manipulates her big time saying his dad came into his dream and said that she should run his dream project or something. He begs her to stay by his side and help him run the projects. She gets manipulated and agrees, changes her mind about resigning.

On the other hand, Amba gets into dev’s car and threatens him with a gun and makes him drive someplace else. Where she says that she will free chithra if he gives her 5 minutes of his time.

At home satya is like why dint you resign - vidhi gives some bs about notice period and completing projects. Dev comes and satya is like she’s not resigning - vidhi says something about projects and dev is like she’s right it’s unprofessional. So she needs to wrap up her work. Everyone is like what’s a few more days etc.

Later dev is thinking about what amba said/did. Vidhi comes and is like what’s on your mind. Dev tells her what happened. Vidhi is shocked and can’t believe Amba went to these lengths - but then she is like what if Amba really lets chithra go. Maybe you should talk to her and find out what she wants. Dev is like ok - but only jf you come. She is like I definitely will.

Dev calls Amba and tells her he is ready to meet and says vidhi will be there too.

Amba is super happy.

episode ends

Precap : Amba puts forth her indecent proposal

Thank you so much 😔😔😔 for tagging me always and giving detailed updates sns. Currently not watching this and also not feeling to discuss 😔😔😔 anything on this show .

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

I loved chatting with you guys too @Neha @Sns23 @Srj9 @chinie

This track is getting on my nerves that's why taking a break. I will come back if this show gets better.

@revutty take care dear.

@Dreamzz i love your humour and my comments were not directed towards you that day. So gilla shikwa maaf.

Hope you all have fun

Bye

Will miss you Carl, your great sense of humour and eccentric dps. Do drop by sometimes in between❤️❤️

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srj9

Will miss you Carl, your great sense of humour and eccentric dps. Do drop by sometimes in between❤️❤️

Abhi abhi drop hue parachute se yahan

Arz kiya hai (on both videv not reacting to anything)

Garmi Na vidhi ke na dev ke khoon mei hai

Asli garmi to iss june mei hai

Pj hi maar sakte hai ab show mei kuch bacha nhi

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Likewise, I enjoyed your funny comments and memes too.

Gila sikwa hariya ke jaise koi nai kar sakta, to uske Liye hi rehne do.

Word Count: 1