Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap : Vidhi has her resignation which she wants to submit to Jai, but jai emotionally manipulates her by bringing up raoji bhai saying he wanted her to run his dream project 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amba is in Dev’s car and is threatening him with a gun. She promises to get chithra divorced and make sure that they have full custody of the baby if he talks to her for 5 minutes. But she says it’ll be hard for him to hear.

Thank you so much for the update Sns23.

And also, for sharing your experience with ITV. It was getting a little unbearable to watch because this is my first and for all the obviously reasons like the chemistry etc I was hoping this would stick to it's theme. In past few days, I did have the opportunity to understand what goes on in other shows and this seems OK.

Haven't been watching the episodes lately but I am glad she types out that letter, some solace knowing she did that.

Will be here to hang out with you guys. I hope the story comes back on track, and by that I mean Vidhi standing up for Dev.

Have a great day ahead.

Cheers!

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helios10

Precap : Vidhi has her resignation which she wants to submit to Jai, but jai emotionally manipulates her by bringing up raoji bhai saying he wanted her to run his dream project 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amba is in Dev’s car and is threatening him with a gun. She promises to get chithra divorced and make sure that they have full custody of the baby if he talks to her for 5 minutes. But she says it’ll be hard for him to hear.

Thank you so much for the update Sns23.

And also, for sharing your experience with ITV. It was getting a little unbearable to watch because this is my first and for all the obviously reasons like the chemistry etc I was hoping this would stick to it's theme. In past few days, I did have the opportunity to understand what goes on in other shows and this seems OK.

Haven't been watching the episodes lately but I am glad she types out that letter, some solace knowing she did that.

Will be here to hang out with you guys. I hope the story comes back on track, and by that I mean Vidhi standing up for Dev.

Have a great day ahead.

Cheers!

🤗🤗🤗

I have a love hate relationship with ITV. I think they are great in certain ways - they captivate audiences one way or the other, but certainly have a long way to go in other ways. For all our sakes I’m hoping they give us a decent story/decent conclusion - I’m certainly not expecting game of thrones here, but atleast something we can all enjoy.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

I loved chatting with you guys too @Neha @Sns23 @Srj9 @chinie

This track is getting on my nerves that's why taking a break. I will come back if this show gets better.

@revutty take care dear.

@Dreamzz i love your humour and my comments were not directed towards you that day. So gilla shikwa maaf.

Hope you all have fun

Bye

Show track mein kab aayegi pata nahi Carl. High hopes rakhna chod Diya hein maine. Jab man kare tab aa jaana. Kuch funny things mili toh tag karungi aapko

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtube.com/shorts/IDf85MVYuHg?feature=share9

Jai se accha toh yeh log perform karte hein. Dekh leejiye aur has leejiye.

1259112 thumbnail

You are right sns. ITV is good in certain ways.I think it's the soap opera trend that has become the root cause of all trouble. Probably if Nuksh was a limited episode series, the quality would have been intact. Anyway that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Thanks for the update. 😊👍

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/aPEsDtD7Bmk

Thai is soo cute.Hope editors iss scene ko baksh de

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinie

https://youtu.be/aPEsDtD7Bmk

Thai is soo cute.Hope editors iss scene ko baksh de

scene looks long, i am sure kenchi pher denge edt.

megha_s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If not kenchi they will surely insert monkey jai scenes🤣

Edited by megha_s - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

scene looks long, i am sure kenchi pher denge edt.

But Dev ne baby boy ka name kya bola tumne suna kya.?mujhe clear nhi lga audio

And last me Vidhi ke belly par haath rakhakar kya bol raha that Dev?

Pls tell

1259112 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. Very cute😊