Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Will watch the episode tomorrow... can't deal with all this drama going on...but if the episode is good I won't mind at all... They should seriously bring back Kanika and Arjun now... seriously we need some more positive characters. Also it's high time to bring a silly and pagli film Vidhi back...she seems like a know it all kind of woman now..I mean calm down girl....You're only 22..... 💀👀

You know what sometimes it makes me wonder how easily Dev fell in love with Vidhi? Could this be a plan? Why is so silent now when he wasn't before? Why didn't he take a stand to allow Vidhi for work when he actually said that he wanted her to become successful in life? Why was the Yamini and Divya thing hidden when he said that he didn't love anyone before Vidhi yet he did hava "somewhat close" relationship..... Also the personal investment that he made? If he had made the personal investment, why couldn't he use some of that money to get his family out of poverty? Something about this Dev sit right......

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz don't use so much brain Ladygaga for this shit. They can show anything in the show. But one thing which I am happy is all the women on this forum are so so smart and have great analytical thinking. This is called women of 21st century 💪 This is the reason I like to interact with all of you. 🤗

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

You are right Sns. After going through the itv drana content these days which seems to be busy churning everything from incchadari bundar to icchadari ullu we could conclude that nuksh seems to be doing ok.

But the positivity and the organic attraction of the leads to which we were drawn is sadly missing or it seems to be very much present but has been deliberately sabotaged due to makers' whims like minnie rightly pointed .

Any long running show is bound to have it's flaws..I'm only hoping they atleast wrap things up soon iif they can't show anything good instead of turning it into an unbearable nightmare.

I agree minami - there is a lot left to be desired with this show. I think that’s where we should apply our filters and choose what we want and leave what we don’t want. Like you said - the positivity and the natural charm of the leads/characters is what attracted us to the show - I think the natural charm is still there, but it is not the main focus right now - the main focus has become the story - and storytelling wasn’t a strong point anyways.

I have skipped many episodes from the initial days because of HP/Chachi - the amount of toxicity/negativity they would spew was just unbearable. We had to bear Hilly for a while, but even she’s gone now. Amba is on her way out. Jai the buffoon will also have to come out of the shadows and play.

The way daily soaps run focuses on quantity over quality. And they stick to family drama or middle class saga. There are a few days where quality comes through, and they make kinda relatable content - but the longer the show runs, those days start to get farther and fewer in between. Like you said - I’d rather have them wrap up the show than make it unrecognizable to us audience.

Edited by sns23 - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was suffering from fever 🤒 So couldn't able to reply you guys.Today when I felt better I was going through the latest updates. I am done with this show now as I just watched a BTS where Jai was entering Vidhi's bedroom. I am unable to bear these kind of things now. So quitting this show. But I will try to continue my journey as writer here . As through that at least I think I can try my dream sequences for ViDev. Thank you so much everyone.

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

I was suffering from fever 🤒 So couldn't able to reply you guys.Today when I felt better I was going through the latest updates. I am done with this show now as I just watched a BTS where Jai was entering Vidhi's bedroom. I am unable to bear these kind of things now. So quitting this show. But I will try to continue my journey as writer here . As through that at least I think I can try my dream sequences for ViDev. Thank you so much everyone.

Take care Revutty.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are u watching show dreamzz

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

take a break and come back fresh revu!!!

But eagerly waiting for your update… jaldi theek ho jao our update dedo.❤️

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

I liked todays episode! Though we knew what was in store, I think execution was pretty decent today.

Also - videv have become the epitome of sanskari romance. Haath mein kiss, maang bharna unka signature ho gaya hai. But their hugs ❤️ the height difference ❤️ its magic 😬😬

SNS, thank you so much for your regular updates.🤗 Videv are truly magic. That's the only reason why we watch the show.

Precap -

At the Raichands party, jai says some nonsense about vidhi being so talented and virtuous is working for him and is not with dev (jai is no longer silly - he’s a buffoon, trying to make everything come back to him).
Later, vidhi comes to him with her resignation.

That resignation thing is just a dream..... Because every viewer wants Vidhi to leave Jai, iss liye voh promo dala hai.

Like you mentioned below..... Full on negativity hai..... Amba asks for time from Dev to make Chitra free from Vikram...... She holds him at gunpoint...... Vidhi prompts him to go and check and she'll support him...... Jai pretends accident to stop her.... Dev gets angry.

Phirse ek gaajar, suddenly Vidhi's pregnancy. Writers don't want us to enjoy ViDev chemistry, their strong love.

Side note:
I know there could be a lot of negativity in store with the upcoming tracks, but my perspective is I will deal with it as it happens. If it’s too much to handle, I will stop consuming it 😄 take what we can, leave what we don’t want - that’s my policy with this.

Carl - I will miss you 🤗🤗 but do what you need to, to protect your space. I will keep tagging you in the updates as long as I am watching/updating ❤️

Carl...... What's the matter? Are you leaving the forum, too?smiley19 or just temporarily on holiday?👍🏼

Word Count: 1

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved chatting with you guys too @Neha @Sns23 @Srj9 @chinie

This track is getting on my nerves that's why taking a break. I will come back if this show gets better.

@revutty take care dear.

@Dreamzz i love your humour and my comments were not directed towards you that day. So gilla shikwa maaf.

Hope you all have fun

Bye

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quick update :

Was pretty much a filler episode -and we were pretty much subjected to jai’s perspective throughout.

the Raichands are doing Aarti, and HP is also there. Satya praises Vidhi and says that her patience and understanding has brought back the whole family together. HP gives them a picture of milapini Maiya so that her blessings stays with the family.

It’s the Raichands gratitude party, and jai enters - he sees dev and vidhi come down and starts getting upset. Hamla and satya are upset that Jai is there. He walks upto them kinda challenging him and dev is like what’s going on. Jai thanks them for inviting vidhi’s boss - and dev says he invited raoji bhai’s son not vidhi’s boss. He asks him to enjoy the party. Throughout the party, jai behaves like everything that dev says or the Raichands do is a personal affront to him.

Dev thanks the balghar and the kids, Kaushik (who comes with the new secretary whose name I’ve forgotten). Everyone thanks Kaushik and he says it’s the family’s effort and success. Jai behaves like everyone is insulting him 🤷🏻‍♀️ satya goes and thanks dev - this was a sweet scene - acknowledging everything he does and works toward for the family.

HP is feeling off because he skipped his bp meds, vidhi and dev are trying to figure out how to get him his meds when Jai apparently loses whatever semblance of sense he had and creates a scene. Trying to show that vidhi, is with him and not with dev. Nobody likes it. Satya shuts him down saying, it’s great uou taught her how to drive, but don’t forget that the vehicle she will be driving is theirs. Dev and vidhi are happy.

Dev thanks everyone for coming,jai is upset that his taunt dint land and leaves.
later that night, Vidhi is typing her resignation letter when dev is like what are you upto. Vidhi is like it’s a surprise and she’ll tell him tomorrow. Dev is like he also has a surprise for her, vidhi is all excited but he but pulls her leg and is like I’ll tell you tomorrow like you’ll tell me tomorrow. Vidhi pouts but goes to sleep.

jai has a nightmare that vidhi submits her resignation and decides that he will do whatever it takes to keep her close 🤦🏻‍♀️

Precap : Vidhi has her resignation which she wants to submit to Jai, but jai emotionally manipulates her by bringing up raoji bhai saying he wanted her to run his dream project 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amba is in Dev’s car and is threatening him with a gun. She promises to get chithra divorced and make sure that they have full custody of the baby if he talks to her for 5 minutes. But she says it’ll be hard for him to hear.