What caused Vidyadhar's paralysis? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 9

Poll

How did Vidyadhar lose the use of his right arm and leg?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

What happened to Arjun's idea to ask Vidyadhar to donate the money that Arjun would have donated to Sarasvati Vidya Mandir? How can Arjun just give up without contact with Vidyadhar?

With the premise that everyone in Kavathe-Bhairavgad respects Arjun and wants to support his charity, Savi could have sold tickets to any spectacle. Arjun plays the flute, remember? He won a kustī match. Even his origami skills ... But no, Savi chose to give Arjun muscle cramps. Doesn't he have to report to work during those 24 hours, or the next day, with no sleep?

When the principal, after an apologetic and grateful preamble, called Krishna'i a backstabber instead of sharing her concern for Arjun's health, I thought, only someone like him would need Savi to plan a fundraiser!

What is Vidyadhar's motive to stop Arjun from riding a bicycle? Is failure to fund the school going to diminish Arjun's popularity? Vidyadhar himself runs an orphanage, so he shouldn't be against funding the school, at least to build his own image.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The writers are ONLY trying to concentrate on how the 3 idioits (B, V, N) are trying to squash all Arjuns efforts to get back with his new life.

They want to humiliate him and do whatever it takes to achieve their goal.

And Savi wants to make sure Arjun gets back his respect.... so right now it is B-V-N versus Savi.

Arjun has nothing of his own.....he has become joru ka ghulam and is doing just all that she wants ..... hahahahaa..... and his ego still thinks that he calls the shots ! So much for a business leaders acumen !!

I think the serial stops with the disclosure of Saavi's truth as the real Khopade heir.....so all this timepass will continue till they plan to wrap up the serial maybe !!

But frankly....not making much sense..... hopefully this bicycle story is the last and they get mother mowli into the arena !

Also they shud've made a bigger circle for him to cycle..... he will get vertigo with cycling in such a small circle....so much effort to keep the handle in the tilted position.......

Arjun has got stuck between his past relations (Kavthekars) and his present (Saavi)..... getting ground in the process.... Chakki main peesa jaa raha hai bechara ! I feel for you Arjun.....

1215019 thumbnail

Why would Vidyadhar ask Savi about the health of her mother Shyamal Tāī?

When Savi confessed to Vidyadhar, long before Arjun found out that Shyamal wasn't her mother, didn't she tell Vidyadhar that it's her real mother who has the brain tumour? When Vidyadhar urged Savi to marry Arjun anyway, wouldn't he have feigned natural curiosity about whether Shyamal was part of Vishvambhar's plot?

Even if Vidyadhar is pretending to be so innocent, he never questioned the relationship between two women who claim to be the sister and mother of his non-existent classmate Divakar, wouldn't he refer to Shyamal as Kākū or Māvaśī, not Tāī?

Anyway, now Vidyadhar knows that Mother Māulī was born in Kavathe-Bhairavgad and she's terrified about Savi going there. Did Savi tell him about the birth certificate for Sharada Bankar, or not?

Will we ever find out why there's no record of Sharada Bankar at the records office? Mother Māulī is too innocent to expunge it herself ... unless she's the real sūtradhāra!

So Vidya is going to lead the way to the mool waaris.... he will find out the truth.

He will try to finish off Mother Mowli so that Saavi will never come to know her truth.

He may tell mother mowli the truth about Saavi and tell her how the bad guys in Bhairavgad are mistreating her etc etc,....this will cause her trauma and she will collapse. She will be hospitalised with very little chance of survival.

Saavi will breakdown....Arjun will give her the required strength.

Why do i feel that Pradip will play a role in saving mother mowli's life.... he may be her husband ? The way he is still waiting for her means they must've secretly got married or must be lovers !

Also Pradip must've removed Sharda's details from the registrars office...to safeguard her life.

Bhalchandras men mustve been instructed to find her and finish the baby off at any cost.

hmm.....pls can someone press the fast forward button !!...

"charity when your own ship is sinking....." why are the writers making Arjun larger than life !

Edited by rainbow_colours - 9 months ago
1215019 thumbnail

It would be out of character for Vidyadhar to try to murder Sharada just because she claims that Savi was born to Bhima. Vidyadhar waited for years to murder Arjun ... He has threatened the lives of Balaram, Bhaiyu, Vishvambhar, and Nanda, but done nothing ... He mutters about murdering Krishna'i without making a plan ... He hasn't even acknowledged that Pankaj could send him to prison for the hit on Arjun that got Savi shot.

Compared to these characters who know too much for Vidyadhar's good, Sharada isn't a threat at all. She's not even an inconvenience. Suppose everyone finds out from Sharada that Savi is Bhima's child. Is there any provision in the law that would transfer the Kavathekar property to Bhima's child, considering:

1. The property never belonged to Bhima if she died before her father.

2. Bāḷāsāheba Khopade left the property to Bhalachandra, not to his adopted grandchild Arjun, and certainly not to the baby that he thought he had murdered.

3. Bhalachandra expanded the property tenfold.

4. Bhalachandra divided the property equally for his four children, but apparently left Krishna'i in charge, so that Arjun controlled everything and Krishna'i would put the property in trust if Arjun died.

Does anyone have a sample of DNA from Bhima or any relative of hers, to prove the identity of anyone claiming to be her child? If not, it might be up to Krishna'i to judge whether Sharada is telling the truth:

1. Sharada has a reputation for honesty and morality, except that Pradip trusted her to commit murder, but Pradip is insane.

2. Sharada claims that the newborn baby given to her by Pradip was the same baby that she brought to Dipu two weeks later, which grew up to be Savi.

3. Insanity aside, Pradip cannot back up Sharada's claim because he thought she murdered the baby.

4. Dipu cannot back up Sharada's claim; he can only testify that there's no alternative account of Savi's origins. A career criminal like Dipu is an unreliable witness when he says that he never asked Sharada where she got the baby, and Sharada never told him.

5. The well got water right after the flag was hoisted, just as Vishvamitra Mahārāja had prophesied the outcome of the original heir hoisting the flag. Savi and Arjun now say that it was Savi, not Arjun, who hoisted the flag, and Pankaj says that Arjun confided this truth to him within a few days of the event. All three of them said nothing about this twist to the prophecy for months, when they had no motive to keep quiet because Arjun controlled the property and Savi's task was to marry him. Only now that Arjun has been disowned and they all stand to benefit, they're claiming that the property is Savi's inheritance.

If Krishna'i decided to gift or will Bhalachandra's property to Savi based on such opportunistic evidence, Vidyadhar could take her to court and win, I expect. However, as we all know, Krishna'i will surrender to whoever points a gun at Arjun.

1215019 thumbnail

I don't want Mother Māulī to collapse. I want her to show the strength of character to confront Savi and Dipu, and even Çamaki, about their thievery. These three have been hiding their crimes from Sharada for years while behaving like her devoted child, her loyal brother, and a child that she has known all its life. Sharada should feel furious because she doesn't really know the people who are closest to her, and Savi's secret husband is the most cruel deception in a long list of betrayals of Sharada's values.

Pradip once said that Sharada's wedding didn't happen. If he's telling the truth, not rambling insanely, then Pradip isn't Sharada's husband. It's possible that Pradip is Sharada's lover and their love is why she didn't get married. If the date on Sharada's wedding invitation that Dipu received was 9+ months before she showed up on Dipu's doorstep with a baby, Dipu could reasonably think that Sharada was married and the baby was hers.

Was Pradip capable of erasing records from the registrar in defiance of Bāḷāsāheba? Even in the flashbacks where he's the voice of reason, Pradip just does what Bāḷāsāheba or the doctor tells him to do.

If Pradip's fear of mārekarī chasing Sharada is real, as suggested by the wound on Pradip's forehead, my guess is that they were sent by Bhalachandra, not by Bāḷāsāheba. Bāḷāsāheba would have preferred to give Bhima her own baby instead of Balya Bailat. Bhalachandra, on the other hand, was determined to replace Bhima's baby with his own Balaram (Arjun), and that was Bhalachandra's motive to finish off Pradip and Sharada before they could tell Bhima that the baby for whose sake she had married Bhalachandra wasn't hers. If Bhalachandra suspected that Sharada hadn't murdered the baby, his motive was even stronger.

1215019 thumbnail

Savi is behaving stupidly, reacting to provocation, the way she used to antagonize Arjun and neglect her work to turn the tables on Nanda and Shali for their schemes in the early days.

Already, when Balaram made Arjun play kustī with Gangaram, there was an attempt to maim Arjun. Savi knows that Balaram tried to assassinate Arjun thereafter, during the flag run, so she must suspect that 3+ other attempts on Arjun's life were Balaram's idea too. Why is Savi urging Arjun to risk his life or limb in another kustī match, when he's earning his living by manual labour these days?

Since when does Savi care about what people say about Arjun? All those times Savi shouted out her love for Arjun and kissed him in front of crowds, and he acted indifferent to her, she didn't care about Arjun looking like an exhibitionist or a man not in control of his wife. Now Savi complains that Balaram questioned Arjun's manhood ... Balaram is telling everyone that Arjun attacked him from behind ... So what? All of Mahambare's labourers saw that it was Balaram who attacked from behind. Anyone who watches the news knows that Arjun took up the bicycling challenge. After so many scenes of bystanders commenting on Arjun's glory days, how can Savi say, koṇākoṇācī toṇḍaṃ banda karāyacī?

Arjun's justification for doing farm labour is also stupid. Office work would be too depressing, a constant reminder of what he has lost! Whatever.

Let's say that Arjun is an avatāra of Vikramāditya, determined to donate whatever is asked of him even if he's penniless and even if it kills him. A stranger named Keshav Mane shows up on his doorstep, asking for Rs. 1 lakh for his daughter's wedding. Keshav Mane suggests that if Arjun enters the kustī match, he'll be sure to win the prize. Why doesn't Arjun point out that Balaram, who refused to pay labourers for work already done until they begged on their knees, isn't likely to pay up the prize money?

Does it occur to Arjun that Balaram might have sent Keshav Mane to lure him into a trap? We'll see.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

IKR, Savi's behaviour is hella weird. I don't understand what is going on in their brains.. have they left it behind, in the Kawathe house?smiley44

What Saavi and Arjun really require is a course of Vipassana.... 😊 😉😛

Coming to proving Saavi as Bhimas child.... i am curious too as to how it will be proved....they def can't do any DNA matching.... the only person i can think of is that Guruji who will come and confirm that Saavi is actually Bhima's child.

This will not be accepted legally.... and i really really hope the writers don't expect us to simply 'accept' this fact without proper proof.

Vidya wanted to kill Arjun ONLY for the property....so now once he realises that Saavi is the real Khopade he will want to def kill both Saavi n Arjun..

But then he still has the problem of Balaram and Mama.....they will not let go of the property ..... hmmm..... Vidya will def wanna remove them too...

Maybe Vidya is the one who will get Saavi and Arjun back to Bhima sadan (by proving that Saavi is the real heir). This will make Saavi and Arjun trust Vidya all the more and be indebted to him for life.

Then... Balaram and mama will be ousted.....

Balaram and mama will also def want to kill S n A.... Vidya will plan to instigate them to kill and later hand them over to the police....this way he becomes the Bhima Sadan DON !!

ok whatever happens.....pls fast forward ! 😊😉

Regarding the property..... since it is an Ancestral property (farms and house) then definitely Saavi who is Bhimas child will be the sole legal heir of that property.

Bhalchandras children are not from Bhima hence they will not be an heir to the Khopade ancestral property.

Bhalchandra later used the money from the ancestral property income and setup business so in this regard also Saavi gets a share in all the businesses.

And if Krishna'i has full control over the businesses then she will definitely transfer the control to SnA.