What caused Vidyadhar's paralysis? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 8

Poll

How did Vidyadhar lose the use of his right arm and leg?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I really don't think Sharada, knowing that Bāḷāsāheba wanted the baby dead, would have stayed in Kavathe-Bhairavgad even for one day. She would have escaped immediately, hitchhiking, reaching Dipu when Savi was a couple of weeks old.

I wonder if Sharada was able to lactate when she hadn't been pregnant. If she didn't even try to breastfeed Savi, Dipu would have suspected that it wasn't her baby, right?

Whom did Sharada leave behind? If her parents Tarabai and Ganapatrao Bankar had been alive still, it would have made sense to seek their help. So, my speculation is that the wedding invitation that Dipu received came from Sharada's would-be in-laws. Sharada fled without telling them or her would-be husband because she didn't think they would protect the baby.

Yes, Bhima was beautiful, but we know that Bhalachandra was smitten by her wealth. Since he had started his new job while she was hiding her belly at home, he probably didn't know what she looked like when he plotted to marry her. Who knows if Bhima was sexually available to Bhalachandra during their marriage, or he was interested in Bhima who had been someone else's? They had no children after Arjun, but he went on to have Priya with Krishna.

In Vishvambhar's and Krishna'i's flashback, Bhalachandra said that the family would follow him to Kavathe-Bhairavgad eventually, in the same breath as he tipped his hand about their baby becoming choṭe mālaka. My impression is that Bhalachandra's excited talk was from his heart: he thought he was just borrowing Krishna's baby until they could all be together again. Eventually, Bhalachandra calmed down and decided to wait patiently for the right time to reunite with Krishna.

Vishvambhar didn't find out "the entire truth" of Bhalachandra's marriage to Bhima until Pradip spoke up last week. For the last 27 years of his life, Bhalachandra was able to hide the truth that he had never met Bhima before he announced that he had fathered a child with her. I can accept that Bhalachandra left Krishna, Vidyadhar, and Balaram wherever they were living outside Kavathe-Bhairavgad, but since he would have wanted to be legally married to Bhima, he would have needed to start the process of divorcing Krishna right away, and that means he wouldn't have tried to hide Bhima from Krishna; rather, he would have wanted Krishna and Vishvambhar to believe that he had been having a secret affair with Bhima for at least nine months.

So, when Vishvambhar gives himself credit for Krishna'i and her children sharing the wealth, it could mean that Vishvambhar killed Bhima, or that he discovered that Bhalachandra killed Bhima and blackmailed him.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Also, Indraneil does a fantastic job as Arjun, the way he cried, again, today. It was really pretty? smiley36 idk what I'm saying but he looked really cute. Or its just his curls smiley36

Savi being there for him, their scene was adorable. smiley27

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Tell me one thing, all of Krishna's kids - why do they call her Krishna'i instead of simply aai? I mean why on earth would you refer to your mother with her name? Arjun ka samajh aata hai ki he called her that but it still doesn't sit right with me.

1215019 thumbnail

In the January 18 episode, long before Krishna'i's first scene, Vidyadhar said to Arjun, "लवकर ये, आई वाट बघतेय, ठाऊक आहे ना तुला?" I believe that was the only time Krishna'i was referenced without her name. It was before Savi and we learned from Vishvambhar that Arjun had a different mother.

At first, I thought it was strange that Krishna'i's own children and daughters-in-law called her by name. As soon as Arjun mentioned Bhima'i, however, I thought it made sense, in a family with two mothers, that the children used the mothers' names to give them equal status, rather than Thoralī Āī and Dhākaṭī Āī.

Now, I'm inclined to think that Vidyadhar and Balaram never lived with Bhima'i, and she died before Priya was born. So, how did they get stuck with this habit?

Maybe they inherited Vishvambhar's and Krishna'i's remarkable mental powers. Their flashback included what Pradip said on the phone to Bhalachandra, although Vishvambhar, standing outside the phone booth, should only have heard Bhalachandra's side of the conversation.

By the way, in the January 31 episode, Vidyadhar asked Vishvambhar, "मामा! ती आमच्या दिवाकरची बहीण ना? ... बोलावतोस का जरा तिला?" and we heard Vishvambhar's thought, "आता हा चौकशी करतो की कोय?" If it was Vidyadhar's plan to frame a seductress for Arjun's murder, Vishvambhar's audible worry about Vidyadhar asking questions makes no sense. Although Gaurav Malankar (Vidyadhar) says that he knew from the beginning that Vidyadhar would be a villain, maybe dialogue writer Vikas Pandurang Patil and actor Ram Daund (Vishvambhar) didn't know at the time.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 10 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Still makes no sense to me or seems odd. Unless you're talking in reference to the dead woman, there's no point in calling your presently alive mother by her name and add aai. smiley44 NVM, it's probably to make things uncanny or just show ki this ain't a normal family.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hahhaha....def not a normal family !

wrt "Krishna'i" .... When Krishna'i entered Khopade Villa Arjun was a kid maybe 4-5 yrs . He began referring to her as Krishna'i coz his "aai" was no more now.

Could be that Krishna'i asked Vidya and Ballu to call her the same so as not to differentiate their "aai" and Arjuns Krishna'i...

Krishna'i is a sensitive mother and has taken care so as not to make Arjun feel like a step child .

Since Priya was born much later she followed suit....

Also i think that Priya was born only after Bhima'i died.... only after Krishna'i entered Bhima sadan.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

What Krishna's told yesterday to Vidyadhar - Bhima died mysteriously within a few months of her marrying. So Arjun was a few months old or 1 yo at max.

Krishna'i business makes no sense now smiley44

Even yesterday, while consoling his mother, Vidyadhar calls her Krishna'i shant ho smiley44

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After yesterdays episode it is clear that Krishna'i must've made everyone call her that...

Else it must be for the audience....to know that there was another mother also in that house.....

The fact that Bhima died mysteriously def means it is a murder and not natural cause. So now Vidya will find out about that and use it to blackmail mama. This way he will be the boss again, get the reins of the entire business in his hands again.

Just when Vidya is about to sit on the Chairman chair...there enters Saavi and Arjun....making sure (as usual) that Vidya and especially Nanda hand over their 'adhikaar' back to Savitri and Arjun...the real heirs !

😊

Can't wait to see Nandas face...poor lady never gets her due.... 😉

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

With all the revelations happening, I'm intrigued, seeing how Savi being the real heir is revealed and proved.

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

On Thursday's episode, Nanda said twice that it has been five years that Arjun has been handing out monthly allowances, five years since he threw her out of her office at the factory.

So much for Arjun returning when his father was on his deathbed, Krishna'i wanting Arjun to marry within a year of his father's death, Arjun running with the flag for the first time in his life ...

Poor Arjun! Just when he lets go his resentment of Savi enough to eat a meal cooked by her, she slips him a sleeping pill.