New Promo Theory Poll 1- Will AkshNav get stronger or break apart? - Page 2

Poll

Will Abhir moving out of Sharma family Make AkshNav stronger or break them apart?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Can't he just go Abroad or Mumbai and become MIA like his Father Harsh Birla 🤔🧐😜😅

Then whatever  trp also they are getting by keeping abhira ,abhi abhir on precaps ,they won't be getting ,if your fav could have gotten trp dkp ,writer would have been very happy ,delighted to announce them face of yeh rishta s3,but their problem is its not truth which has hurt end their ego so much thats y out of no where on tuesday  promo released suddenly for online engagement  which has gone down from before,s 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

They are like the unstoppable duo, growing stronger every day, just like Fevicol! Nothing can tear them apart, not even the most challenging plot twists 

Ofcourse  its writers fav so he wil do this only

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ofcourse  its writers fav so he wil do this only

True lovers cutoos destined to be stuck together awwww..🩷🩷

Blurlaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

They are like the unstoppable duo, growing stronger every day, just like fevicol! Nothing can tear them apart, not even the most challenging plot twists 

It's so funny how you're trying to get people riled up with your constant sarcasm on Abhinav related posts and they are just ignoring you.

🤡🤡🤡

Originally posted by: Krinya

They wont break apart is all I know....but abhin can still be chucked out from the show..my guilty pleasure would be seeing akshara pregnant, and currently,100%over her ex husband cum lover . 

There is one thing which I get after the promo..before abhim came to kasauli I thought when he knows abhirs truth he will realize what he has done to akshara and feel guilty over the lost time with abhir. He will give up abhir for his past love (akshu) but he did just the opposite...he snatched what's most precious to akshara and abhiv , he just wants everything for himself.. as usual it's all about him 

For sure , akshnav will grow stronger as thy won't be putting blames but  share their grief. 

🤣 @Bold - Pregnancy will actually be Sone Pe Suhaga... But I am just enjoying the reaction at mere confession. The fact that Akshara has seemingly moved on is just relief... 

I don't care much for AkshNav except for the reactions it brings is guilty pleasure for me! Right from hugs, hand holding or even being close to each other...