Basement drama

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 11 months ago

This basement looks so scary. I don't get scared watching bhoot bunglow in horror films. But these type of things scare me. This Basement is not for treating poor people, it is for illegal organ trafficking. Btw it is only for dragging the drama. Ye 1 night drama 1 month tak kheechenge. N neeti has gone totally mad. How will she save pari by breaking her own leg? She is also not telling anyone about pari's condition so she alone can't save her. She is air hostess. Don't she remember the obvious dialogue 'kisi aur ki help karne se pehle apna oxygen mask pehne' obviously jab insan khud hi sahi salamat nai rahega to kisi aur ki help kya karega? Problem solve karne ki bajay khamakha problem badha di

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

So what I think that the basement drama is not useless..it would definitely be connected to pari and the abortion...because the abortion could.also be done somewhere in the hospital only but they didn't they used the basement this means there is a story which is connected to basement...what I think is that the abortion will not happen but something will happen to pari when she will be trying to run away from the place because they itself said that there are many poisonous insects and animal...so this is my pov now let's see what happen

Edited by Jasmeeet_1667 - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jasmeeet_1667

So what I think that the basement drama is not useless..it would definitely be connected to pari and the abortion...because the abortion could.also be done somewhere in the hospital only but they didn't they used the basement this means there is a story which is connected to basement...what I think is that the abortion will not happen but something will happen to pari when she will be trying to run away from the place because they itself said that there are many poisonous insects and animal...so this is my pov now let's see what happen

they have many times introduced useless tracks to only drag the story like that hostage track.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes. It is scary. I am worried about the ppl there. And I hope nothing bad happens to Pari.. and Neeti flies safely to the land.😆

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. It is scary. I am worried about the ppl there. And I hope nothing bad happens to Pari.. and Neeti flies safely to the land.😆

yeah neeti ne apni leg fracture karli n then she said 'nai nai bass painkiller de dijiye' 😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yeah neeti ne apni leg fracture karli n then she said 'nai nai bass painkiller de dijiye' 😂

I kicked the door 3 days ago, and my toe is still paining. I have to learn from Neeti how to break a leg and become ok after having painkiller.😆

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Yaa this is also possible....i am just telling my pov....i just hope nothing bad happens with pari because if something happens to her again the story will be unnecessarily dragged...and now I genuinely want to see pari and Rakesh wedding track...i only hope just like pariraj and rajneeti wedding the parikesh wedding doesn't get extended for long..

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Yaa this is also possible....i am just telling my pov....i just hope nothing bad happens with pari because if something happens to her again the story will be unnecessarily dragged...and now I genuinely want to see pari and Rakesh wedding track...i only hope just like pariraj and rajneeti wedding the parikesh wedding doesn't get extended for long..

i don't think anything bad will happen to pari except abortion or miscarriage. Pari will not die as she is the Fl. She won't go in coma n all. Zyada lambe time tak Fl ko gayab nai karenge. She will not die ye toh pakka hai agar mari toh wapas pakka aa jaegi. But agar uska abortion or miscarriage ho gya toh vo rakesh se shadi kyu karegi? Coz rakesh ne toh ye bolke usko blackmail kia tha ki 'agar mana kia toh mera bachha mai abort karwa dunga'. N i don't think pari n rakesh wedding will happen. Pehle ki tarah hote hote reh jaegi

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Yaa this is the main thing naa... family is also forcing her to marry just because of the child...and if the child will be aborted there will be no reason for the marriage...and then rajeev will definitely not let this marriage happen and also in the new bts the cast is in the police station...so let's see what gonna happen..

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Yaa this is the main thing naa... family is also forcing her to marry just because of the child...and if the child will be aborted there will be no reason for the marriage...and then rajeev will definitely not let this marriage happen and also in the new bts the cast is in the police station...so let's see what gonna happen..

ohh they r in police station? Fir toh i know what's gonna happen. Rakesh will run away again for sometime. Fir koi aur drame honge parineeti me n then again rakesh will come back. Iss show me rakesh ka cycle aise hi chalta hai