Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Apni ta'reef sunke main conscious ho jaati hoon 🫣

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kya chal raha hai yahan?

Discussion about Ghum. But one thing we all agree on is that Haalim is awesomesmiley9
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I can understand pata nhi kaisesmiley16

Lo main thora criticise kar deta hun when I watched you first time on forum, I found you dukhi aatma who was upset for Neil everywhere, when we weren't even discussing and till we joined our forum you were an imaginary man for mesmiley30........bura mat mannasmiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 months ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

Discussion about Ghum. But one thing we all agree on is that Haalim is awesomesmiley9

I also too much like you

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Yes I can understand pata nhi kaisesmiley16

Lo main thora criticise kar deta hun when I watched you first time on forum, I found you dukhi aatma who was upset for Neil everywhere, when we weren't even discussing and till we joined our forum you were an imaginary man for mesmiley30........bura mat mannasmiley36

I was a dukhi aatma back then. I used to feel the toxicity of that forum in my veins. I'm happy that the phase is over.

Bold: You told me this once but this cracked me up smiley37

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

I also too much like you

Awww

Word Count: 1

Ashane25 thumbnail

Let me tell you both a funny thing about me, I have never explored ghum forum completely but then too I used to visit random threads and fight, on that I used to open my own ones and then when these ladies didn't use to listen.....I was writing small small essays in between and then accuse them of being biased aur bhi bahut bola tha bataaunga nhi you both know my tempersmiley37

P.s. your signature is beautiful dismiley42......

Ashane25 thumbnail

I was a dukhi aatma back then. I used to feel the toxicity of that forum in my veins. I'm happy that the phase is over.

Bold: You told me this once but this cracked me up smiley37

I was the same guy but not dukhi but angry wali aatma...... happiness here too.....

And ha I was thinking koi toh ladka mila and I was very open with you other than Fatema ji, baad mein pta chala aap tai ho still I am open smiley37.......

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I was the same guy but not dukhi but angry wali aatma...... happiness here too.....

And ha I was thinking koi toh ladka mila and I was very open with you other than Fatema ji, baad mein pta chala aap tai ho still I am open smiley37.......

I was like why are you tagging me out of nowhere in frustration thread. I don't know you smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail

But you were talking as if you know me....smiley24

I had a very bad habit I never introduced myself, it was all random bonds what I made......smiley36

From nowhere I got Fatema ji we were abusing Sai day and night.....then I got a call for the private forum and then you and everyone there......if you know I was considering Nitu as a 50-60 womansmiley37.....

Cheeku ji as a classic old lady and truly funcho woman, you as what I mentioned......smiley36

Fatema ji was the only one who was motivating me for every message aur ladosmiley37.....

With time I had developed bond with everyone so it's great......