Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

You weren’t around. Infact none of the people here were active in ghum forum. So much so, I mistakenly thought Neil didn’t have any fans😅 - until I stumbled upon his AT. And more surprising was how much the forum hated him - it was a shock to me.smiley3 Out of the entire forum, there were probably just 2-3 people who didn’t bash him unnecessarily or badmouth him smiley13 - so much for a mere fictional show. smiley21. I honestly don’t mind criticism - just because I like Neil, everyone doesn’t have to like him.. but online fan behaviour was like mob trial - crazy, irrational & relentless.
Since watching the show, I liked Neil but was not a crazy fan. But as I slowly began to be familiar with him at a personal level - his vibe, his thought process & character traits, I really started really really liking him.smiley9Never fangirled any actor like this before. 🙈

Bold: it was exactly that, unfortunately.

I don't know him as a person. But I like how much he loves his craft, how much efforts he puts into it, his immense incredible talent and his professionalism. The things that he's berated for, are, ironically, his best traitssmiley36

Funnily enough, I had started this show for Sai. Her character intrigued me. A female lead who was not all "maji," "aap saanp ki tarah das lo to bhi main nachungi" typessmiley36 a female lead who could and did talk back to her so called elders who made hurtful comments. In the world of Superwomen and sacrificing Gopi bahus and Sandhya beendnis, and stupid bubbly FLs, she was a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't start the show even for Neil even though I knew and liked him since Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wo Rab ki Marzi days. But when I started, first Sai's character, then Sairat chemistry and then Neil's acting made me stay. Eventually only Neil's acting remained persistent. Even though I would forever love Sairat. Their chemistry was top notch.

Did I deviate🤔smiley36

Edited by Asur - 2 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

Bold: it was exactly that, unfortunately.

I don't know him as a person. But I like how much he loves his craft, how much efforts he puts into it, his immense incredible talent and his professionalism. The things that he's berated for, are, ironically, his best traitssmiley36

Funnily enough, I had started this show for Sai. Her character intrigued me. A female lead who was not all "maji," "aap saanp ki tarah das lo to bhi main nachungi" typessmiley36 a female lead who could and did talk back to her so called elders who made hurtful comments. In the world of Superwomen and sacrificing Gopi bahus and Sandhya beendnis, and stupid bubbly FLs, she was a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't start the show even for Neil even though I knew and liked him since Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wo Rab ki Marzi days. But when I started, first Sai's character, then Sairat chemistry and then Neil's acting made me stay. Eventually only Neil's acting remained persistent. Even though I would forever love Sairat. Their chemistry was top notch.

Did I deviate🤔smiley36

Oh my God same to same - I too started watching for Sai. I didn’t even know of this show. Happened upon a scene while changing channels - this female lead was giving back to her in-laws as good as she got. I couldn’t believe it - such an FL in Hindi serial? That’s how I fell in love with firebrand Sai & started watching the show. But later they made her into mahaan, bechaari abla naari. 😅SaiRat were also too good but after a point they made it toxic.

Asur thumbnail

Oh my God same to same - I too started watching for Sai. I didn’t even know of this show. Happened upon a scene while changing channels - this female lead was giving back to her in-laws as good as she got. I couldn’t believe it - such an FL in Hindi serial? That’s how I fell in love with firebrand Sai & started watching the show. But later they made her into mahaan, bechaari abla naari. 😅SaiRat were also too good but after a point they made it toxic.

I was also hooked due to the scene where she was giving back to her in laws. And my eyes widened. Because I thought she would bow down her head and cry buckets or would touch their feet like usually happenssmiley39and I was shocked (in a good waysmiley36) it took me a few minutes and the entire scene to believe it was indeed happening. She wouldn't shut up and I just loved itsmiley37

The only difference is perhaps that I had watched the promos but had decided not to watch. The first thing that caught me off guard was when I had told my mother nonchalantly that she's not going to forgive Virat for a long time for her Aaba's death after watching their promo and they would stretch the track like a rubber band. My mother told me that issue has already been sorted and I looked at my mother in disbelief. But then that scene happened and I just couldn't not notice the showsmiley36

We are somewhat a little too alike when it comes to Neil and this show, I thinksmiley36

And I often use the same sentence for female leads that you did, "mahaan bechari abla nari"smiley37

Libra and Leosmiley36

Edited by Asur - 2 months ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched you both discussing about the show (which I liked and disliked too for many areas) so came here......

Sorry to interrupt but I think Neil was in midway of the character and actor.....there are times where he was enjoying even though the track was sentimental types like after leap in ganpati and sometimes really in depth of character ,whether you see Sairat dancing in Shruti track during valentines in Sai's imagination or in his own world during Samrat's wedding rituals.....

And in the course of show I don't know the last time where I liked Sai (except surrogacy) I think I was among the minority who used to hate her for every bit....

As a fictional character maybe you both liked her.......but I never understood the way she used to behave.....and was always creating problems.....and then my beloved Virat was always targetted.....I never wanted an ideal FL but atleast a normal girl who can be liked.....She was weirdsmiley16

ignore my views here I am very biased towards our community.....Cheeku ji knows everything about my love for such dramas smiley36

Sairat was beautiful.......I used to like every side of them......

And I started watching show from reels and then GC......Sai was funny and their chemistry was good I used to find Neil intense for his role as ranveer but my sister convinced me of giving him a try as Virat.....the character and the actor both touched my heart with every passing track my connection got deeper.......and same to ghum......

Very very different view of mine as compared to you both but man kiya aur likh diyasmiley36......

Aries and Sag here, in linesmiley36......

Bechari abla naari, kabhi nhi......smiley30

Pixie ji You haven't watched after leap ig.....

I am the last person to join ghum in the end end time as per forum and was behaving like an immature kiddo fighting baselessly with no results smiley24....

But I know you both so it's great igsmiley36.....

Aree ha Haalim di is awesome.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

I was also hooked due to the scene where she was giving back to her in laws. And my eyes widened. Because I thought she would bow down her head and cry buckets or would touch their feet like usually happenssmiley39and I was shocked (in a good waysmiley36) it took me a few minutes and the entire scene to believe it was indeed happening. She wouldn't shut up and I just loved itsmiley37

The only difference is perhaps that I had watched the promos but had decided not to watch. The first thing that caught me off guard was when I had told my mother nonchalantly that she's not going to forgive Virat for a long time for her Aaba's death after watching their promo and they would stretch the track like a rubber band. My mother told me that issue has already been sorted and I looked at my mother in disbelief. But then that scene happened and I just couldn't not notice the showsmiley36

We are somewhat a little too alike when it comes to Neil and this show, I thinksmiley36

And I often use the same sentence for female leads that you did, "mahaan bechari abla nari"smiley37

Libra and Leosmiley36

Maybe I’m an AI generated ID created by stealing your information. smiley17

Asur thumbnail

Maybe I’m an AI generated ID created by stealing your information. smiley17

the possibility of that happening is increasing by every passing secondsmiley37
Asur thumbnail

Aries and Sagittarius. Can a person be both?

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kya chal raha hai yahan?

Ashane25 thumbnail

Sun and moon Cheeku ji.....smiley36

Martian from personality but explorer from nature.......smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

Purani baatein aur aapki thori si tareef......Maine nhi ki in logon ne start kiyasmiley36

See Neil ko uske hi AT mein bhul gaye, ab kya boleinsmiley37