Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

I agree! Whenever he dances in fictional show- he goes into a different zone - completely free & loose - at the same time engulfed by his dance - the “Neil” in him emerges.

We truly feel the same. Exactly the same. Wow.
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

We truly feel the same. Exactly the same. Wow.

Maybe because we have common “Neilian” DNA. 🤪🤣

Asur thumbnail

Maybe because we have common “Neilian” DNA. 🤪🤣

He's a Leo. I'm a Leo. Are you a Leo? If yes, that might be the reasonsmiley36
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

He's a Leo. I'm a Leo. Are you a Leo? If yes, that might be the reasonsmiley36

No I’m a Libra. Which makes me wonder why I resonate with Neil’s thought process so much. smiley36Librans & Leos don’t have much in common. smiley36

Asur thumbnail

No I’m a Libra. Which makes me wonder why I resonate with Neil’s thought process so much. smiley36Librans & Leos don’t have much in common. smiley36

Yet here you are. Resonating with another Leo here as wellsmiley36
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Yet here you are. Resonating with another Leo here as wellsmiley36

Haven’t interacted with anyone here before except Haalim. Don’t remember seeing you in ghum forum.
I don’t believe we have had a formal introduction. I’m Kayal from Chennai. Pleased to make your acquaintance. smiley36

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago
Asur thumbnail

Haven’t interacted with anyone here before except Haalim. Don’t remember seeing you in ghum forum.
I don’t believe we have had a formal introduction. I’m Kayal from Chennai. Pleased to make your acquaintance. smiley36

Haalim is a sweetheart truly. I used to be very active in the initial (not ekdam initially thoughsmiley36)days. Interacting, writing stories, having fun. Then the show took a toxic turn and so did the forum. The forum was never the same again. So I left the forum.

I go by the name Cheeku. Pleased to meet you toosmiley9

And wow. Your name is so sweet. Main to kayal ho gai smiley36

Edited by Asur - 2 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Haalim is a sweetheart truly. I used to be very active in the initial (not ekdam initially thoughsmiley36)days. Interacting, writing stories, having fun. Then the show took a toxic turn and so did the forum. The forum was never the same again. So I left the forum.

I go by the name Cheeku. Pleased to meet you toosmiley9

And wow. Your name is so sweet. Main to kayal ho gai smiley36

Hello Cheeku. smiley1

I joined quite late - around Shruti track. That’s why I missed you I guess. But yes, forum was & continued to be very toxic - using such cheap, nasty comments to bash Neil…like every single day. It used to make my blood boil. So I didn’t interact much with anyone, limited my silent visits to reading updates sometimes or posting about Neil in his AT.

Haalim is a well-balanced person - cooler than I could ever be. 😅

Asur thumbnail

Hello Cheeku. smiley1

I joined quite late - around Shruti track. That’s why I missed you I guess. But yes, forum was & continued to be very toxic - using such cheap, nasty comments to bash Neil…like every single day. It used to make my blood boil. So I didn’t interact much with anyone, limited my silent visits to reading updates sometimes or posting about Neil in his AT.

Haalim is a well-balanced person - cooler than I could ever be. 😅

same here. I couldn't keep up due to the toxicity around Neil and the unwarranted hate he received. So, I would occasionally hi to the forum, check the username before opening a thread and even that stopped later. If I remember correctly, I was not around during Shruti track🤔 I'm not completely sure.

Bold: true that. Won't agree with the rest of the sentence thoughsmiley36

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

same here. I couldn't keep up due to the toxicity around Neil and the unwarranted hate he received. So, I would occasionally hi to the forum, check the username before opening a thread and even that stopped later. If I remember correctly, I was not around during Shruti track🤔 I'm not completely sure.

Bold: true that. Won't agree with the rest of the sentence thoughsmiley36

You weren’t around. Infact none of the people here were active in ghum forum. So much so, I mistakenly thought Neil didn’t have any fans😅 - until I stumbled upon his AT. And more surprising was how much the forum hated him - it was a shock to me.smiley3 Out of the entire forum, there were probably just 2-3 people who didn’t bash him unnecessarily or badmouth him smiley13 - so much for a mere fictional show. smiley21. I honestly don’t mind criticism - just because I like Neil, everyone doesn’t have to like him.. but online fan behaviour was like mob trial - crazy, irrational & relentless.
Since watching the show, I liked Neil but was not a crazy fan. But as I slowly began to be familiar with him at a personal level - his vibe, his thought process & character traits, I really started really really liking him.smiley9Never fangirled any actor like this before. 🙈

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago