You mean shaitaan smiley15......

Yeah that's good I will call you Devi in short.....it sounds feminine smiley37

Cheeku ji or Akshi ji...... ye toh aapka AT ban gaya haismiley40

Kahi aur namkaran karte hainsmiley42

hehe. Let's gosmiley36
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Have lost count of how many times I watched this. One of his bestšŸ˜..although I am too biased towards Muqabla. šŸ˜„

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

Have lost count of how many times I watched this. One of his bestšŸ˜..although I am too biased towards Muqabla. šŸ˜„

I totally agree. Muqabla is my all time favorite. I watched that on repeat.
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

I totally agree. Muqabla is my all time favorite. I watched that on repeat.

Itā€™s my all time favourite too. That dance was special smiley42- probably because it synced perfectly with Neilā€™s style. Every dancer will have a strong trait - some may be fast, others may be graceful & others insanely flexible. I feel more than speed, Neilā€™s natural strength is grace & smoothness. Thatā€™s why Muqabla was out of this world.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago
Asur thumbnail

Itā€™s my all time favourite too. That dance was special smiley42- probably because it synced perfectly with Neilā€™s style. Every dancer will have a strong trait - some may be fast, others may be graceful & others insanely flexible. I feel more than speed, Neilā€™s natural strength is grace & smoothness. Thatā€™s why Muqabla was out of this world.

oh my God. I totally agree. You put into words what I simply felt and didn't know how to articulate.

His speed doesn't attract me as much as his grace and smoothness. That muqabla dance simply pulled me in as if in a trance.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

oh my God. I totally agree. You put into words what I simply felt and didn't know how to articulate.

His speed doesn't attract me as much as his grace and smoothness. That muqabla dance simply pulled me in as if in a trance.

Wow! I feel the same when I watch muqabla - as if in a tranceā€¦I get transported to another world.smiley9Such a poetic display of artistic expression - soothing & beautiful. smiley42
Speed is actually his weakness. Thatā€™s why his ā€œnattu nattuā€ reel was his least flowy - it hardly had any ā€œstepsā€ as such & was purely based on mad speed.

Asur thumbnail

Wow! I feel the same when I watch muqabla - as if in a tranceā€¦I get transported to another world.smiley9Such a poetic display of artistic expression - soothing & beautiful. smiley42
Speed is actually his weakness. Thatā€™s why his ā€œnattu nattuā€ reel was his least flowy - it hardly had any ā€œstepsā€ as such & was purely based on mad speed.

we truly feel exactly the same about his dance. High five to that.

Now let's see if we agree on this- I feel like he's a marvelous actor but whenever he dances in a show, he becomes Neil the dancer instead of the character he's playing at the time. I feel that's the only time he's out of character. E.g. his dance at haldi (?) function of Pakhi and Samrat. Was that Natu?

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Some other favourites

This is a very very simple dance & yet I watch it lot of times - because of Neilā€™s light foot & grace. Donā€™t know why he deleted it.

https://x.com/aishwar12046684/status/1759933113596064006

And this one in BB with Aoora.
https://x.com/neilbhatt4/status/1737090518050566574

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

we truly feel exactly the same about his dance. High five to that.

Now let's see if we agree on this- I feel like he's a marvelous actor but whenever he dances in a show, he becomes Neil the dancer instead of the character he's playing at the time. I feel that's the only time he's out of character. E.g. his dance at haldi (?) function of Pakhi and Samrat. Was that Natu?

I agree! Whenever he dances in fictional show- he goes into a different zone - completely free & loose - at the same time consciousness completely engulfed by his dance - the ā€œNeilā€ in him emerges.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago