Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Krishna Mohini is aired at this time which is a relatively new show. Maybe it's going off air.

I feel Megha will take atleast a month to launch - first week of August. Till then Krishna Mohini can be wrapped up. As per TOI report, Megha will get 7 pm slot.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You forgot all in one combo......I don't want to take the namesmiley36 PPL know whom I had crush on and used to hate toosmiley37......

I think it will not be a copy paste drama, Neil will definitely be in creative team, as well as writing he owns the show too as what sources say.....smiley37

I think I am remembering past too muchsmiley16

But on a serious note though there is no major scope for a good craft, I think it won't be following the same pattern.....time has changed a lot, let's hope for him a human character.....🤞

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

Yes that's my fear too. Those days he had the luxury of time & abundance of scripts to be choosy. But with the dearth of decent script nowadays & his age catching up with him - he may have compromised this time. smiley13

But anyhow, however cliched the script is, I will still watch it for Neil. smiley36Fully expecting & prepared for a bore fest. Hopefully they don't go too low that even I can't watch.smiley36

I am not sure about myself. Main bahut hi ghatiya darje ki fan husmiley37
Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You forgot all in one combo......I don't want to take the namesmiley36 PPL know whom I had crush on and used to hate toosmiley37......

I think it will not be a copy paste drama, Neil will definitely be in creative team, as well as writing he owns the show too as what sources say.....smiley37

But on a serious note though there is no major scope for a good craft, I think it won't be following the same pattern.....time has changed a lot, let's hope for him a human character.....🤞

Got the hintsmiley36

That's true. I had completely forgotten how much influence he hassmiley16smiley36

Fingers crossed truly.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Asur

I have heard the name Udaariyan. But I have zero knowledge about these shows.smiley36

It's about 2 sisters both opposite to each other. Elder sister gets married to her sister's BF because she ditches him . She is crazy about going to Canada but when her plan fails she tries to get her BF now her brother in law. The show has already taken 2 leaps both rinse and repeat of the original plot. And, now it has taken a third leap. smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

I watched the promo. Now that I know the copy paste storysmiley24

But I guess, I'll still be waiting for Neil's entry. The last two shows with the same premise were unlikeable for me. I was hoping for something new. But cliche sells. So, hopefully it will work out for Neil. Aur fans wahan nahin bhi hue to superfans a.k.a. haters will surely be theresmiley37

What do I want regarding female lead and male lead?

ye bata deti hu ki kya nahin chahiyesmiley36

female lead mein ye 6 cheezein na ho:

1. bubbly/chirpy bachchi (Anika)
  2. Bali ki bakri (Ichchha)
  3. dimag chalana paap hai (Gopi bahu)
  4. Super Narcissist (Anupama)
  5. Superwoman/wonderwoman/Flash/Thor/Hulk/ aur baki sab (Sandhya)
  6. main paydan hu, aao, pair ponchh do (Anupama, Gopi etc.)

male lead mein ye 6 cheezein nahi honi chahiye:

1. FL ki poonchh (Anuj)
  2. Smiling-is-injurious-to-health-so-I-will-smile-rarely (Ahem)
  3. Zehreela Naag (RK)
  4. Aao mujhe kuchal do (Ravish)
  5. dono hath mein ladoo (Abhi)
  6. sahi faisla aur main? Baap re baap (Sikander)

I wish these characters have something different to offer.

Who am I kiddingsmiley37

But yeah, because it's Neil, I still have hope for his character. He is choosy when it comes to script.

Cheeks, meri ek vinti hai. Is list ko makers ke WhatsApp aur dusre social media pe viral kardo😄.

Mujhe bhi Neil pe bharosa hai. Uske liye try karungi.

Asur thumbnail

It's about 2 sisters both opposite to each other. Elder sister gets married to her sister's BF because she ditches him . She is crazy about going to Canada but when her plan fails she tries to get her BF now her brother in law. The show has already taken 2 leaps both rinse and repeat of the original plot. And, now it has taken a third leap. smiley36

maza aaya mujhe torture karke?smiley37smiley37
Asur thumbnail

Cheeks, meri ek vinti hai. Is list ko makers ke WhatsApp aur dusre social media pe viral kardo😄.

Mujhe bhi Neil pe bharosa hai. Uske liye try karungi.

meri taraf se tum kar do. Khuli chhoot hai smiley36
Fats24 thumbnail

Same here. I got the hint toosmiley37

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You should teach people how to differentiate between a character & an actor smiley36

Neil owns colors now smiley36