Originally posted by: Haalim

The promo shows Kinshuk as Dev smiley37

Maan got his entry later on smiley36

Thank God. Because I've yet to watch the promo smiley36

In the office right now.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

The show should hold my interest even if all these things are present there. I need atleast one character to root for & the ML has to be a good actor.

This show is from the same producer who produced Madhubala. I liked that show as well.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet was one of the OGs of Gul. Her other popular characters ASR, Asad & SSO were the first, second & third copies of Maan although they had some toxic traits. Geet used to be extremely popular on social media.

Maan was not a typical good guy but he has his heart at right place. He didn't humiliate Geet for the sake of it. He was kind of her guardian angel smiley36. Neil will add the layers by himself. I trust his calibre.

Btw the producer of the show commented on Neil's recent dance reel that he's going to add his dancing side on the show.

Neha will learn. She's still new. Neil likes to give inputs & has a good knowledge about technicalities. I'm sure she'll improve.

Gul Khan does tend to recycle her MLs. smiley36So Maan was the prototype - and the least toxic version at that?

I did see Saurabh Tiwari’s comment on Neil’s dance reel. BTW any idea about this production house? Do they make good shows?

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

What if he's playing Dev, not Maan🫣smiley36

He is playing the good guy but like you I also want him to play Dev. smiley9

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

The show should hold my interest even if all these things are present there. I need atleast one character to root for & the ML has to be a good actor.

This show is from the same producer who produced Madhubala. I liked that show as well.

all these things are usually present, when the makers have a good story to tell. If they are recycling a worn out cliche again, they usually don't care about the restsmiley36

you killed my interest further smiley37

I hated Madhubala so muchsmiley36

Edited by Asur - 2 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

to be honest, both characters have something to offer. While playing Dev, he'll get to showcase his talent more. While playing Maan, he'll get more screen space. Dono hath mein ladoosmiley36
Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Oh no. This PH made Madhubala? smiley44I turned off that show after a few episodes- hated it. And I disliked the lead actors too. 🫣

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 2 months ago
Haalim thumbnail

Gul Khan does tend to recycle her MLs. smiley36So Maan was the prototype - and the least toxic version at that?

I did see Saurabh Tiwari’s comment on Neil’s dance reel. BTW any idea about this production house? Do they make good shows?

Maan wasn't toxic at all although the push & pull romance was there as well.

Saurabh has produced Uttaran, Madhubala, Rangrasiya, Krishna Chali London among the most popular ones.

Haalim thumbnail

Dev also became a good guy later on smiley37

Abhinav Shukla played Dev initially.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Dev also became a good guy later on smiley37

Abhinav Shukla played Dev initially.

Oh ok..so supposedly a “grey” character smiley39. So typical of Hindi shows. smiley36