Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Seems like Neha is a good dancer. Hopefully we get amazing dance sequence in that show!

https://x.com/stanningadakaar/status/1820124960343593379?t=YZVRfPOic4XSfzdkNEGyGw&s=19

Maybe I'm being too negative but it seems they copied the idea from Anuj and Anupa with slight differencesmiley36

Mujhe utha ke bahar mat fenk dena dostonsmiley37smiley37

Edited by Asur - 1 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asur

Maybe I'm being too negative but it seems they copied the idea from Anuj and Anupa with slight differencesmiley36

Mujhe utha ke bahar mat fenk dena dostonsmiley37smiley37

I might be able to take it unless it’s Neil who plays Anupama smiley36

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to think I’m the most pessimistic person on earth. Note to self - no you’re not. smiley14

Thanks to you both for taking a big boulder & throwing it on my head. 🙈🫣🤯 I am not watching the show then. smiley37

As it is this Megha character looks maha bore. 🥱 In one poster she was described thus smiley6. The second point is real danger sign. smiley34

IMG-0960

I really want to see an FL who hates her family. 😪 I’d prefer her over these self-sacrificing toxic ones.

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 1 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

I used to think I’m the most pessimistic person on earth. Note to self - no you’re not. smiley14

Thanks to you both for taking a big boulder & throwing it on my head. 🙈🫣🤯 I am not watching the show then. smiley37

As it is this Megha character looks maha bore. 🥱 In one poster she was described thus smiley6. The second point is real danger sign. smiley34

IMG-0960

I really want to see an FL who hates her family. 😪 I’d prefer her over these self-sacrificing toxic ones.

Bold: you are welcomesmiley31smiley36

There's nothing wrong in loving a family which is worth it. But they keep loving toxic people in name of familysmiley44

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hamari soch kitni milti haismiley36

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neha is a wonderful dancer. Let's see what's in store for fans

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know about Anupa aunty story.....and its similarity with thissmiley24

And really don't have problem with family love if it's not handling toxicity.....I don't want baseless fighters instead sorted ones....

I would like to see Megha's bubbly side and other layers to it......anger, possession, values, own priorities etc etc.....phir story me interest aayega warna boring drama.....smiley16

Atleast we will be able to catch their dance together and chemistry will be top notch wrt relationship ,as what I am looking right now....smiley1

Sorry for being too positive smiley37

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 months ago
Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New promo with IAS Arjun Talwar smiley16

https://youtu.be/dmdXvYgSjJ4?si=jL2oApCW8K-aGU37

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally smiley40

Let’s not be pessimistic anymore. He’s going to rock.