Serial is ultimately a serial.....smiley16

Last hit means his face as Virat.....smiley36

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let's hope farz vaada bhi aa jaaye......jab tak show hit hai tab tak toh majaa aayegaa smiley37

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

https://x.com/ColorsTV/status/1819632729690169469

Arjun will get to the root of the scam

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Megha, Manoj & Arjun will share a complex relationship. Megha will bump into Arjun on her way to find Manoj. While helping Megha, Arjun will fall in love with her. Will Megha a chance to Arjun after being betrayed in marriage?
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1819712805529870723

://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1819712805529870723

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 1 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

With every new promo or article my desire to watch the show declines furthersmiley6

Peronal_pixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

With every new promo or article my desire to watch the show declines furthersmiley6

TBVH, Manoj’s character seems more intriguing - it has a lot of scope. I am surprised Neil chose a role that is typical acha aadmi types. Apparently he was the first to be cast.
NGL, I’m scared of the show 😅 but Neil being there is enough reason to watch. I’ll grin & bear the other parts. smiley36I’ll post good clips here & tag you & the others. smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think with passing time Arjun will possess many things to portray......I also feel like Manoj is more dense character to cover many shades on......let's see the amount of importance Neil gets...... Because what I got till now, they are using Neil everywhere because of his last show and what I suspect, the way Sairat's equation covered many layers from unknowns to becoming soulmates and it became a hit.....the same way not exactly though, this show will take such theme.....and we will be facilitated to see the love story of Megha and Arjun.....smiley36

The only point they need to cover is sideline the concept of bechari woman what Megha is looking like and provide some layers to Arjun and Manoj.....neither a hero nor a villain in between.....with reasonable sides....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 months ago
Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peronal_pixie

TBVH, Manoj’s character seems more intriguing - it has a lot of scope. I am surprised Neil chose a role that is typical acha aadmi types. Apparently he was the first to be cast.
NGL, I’m scared of the show 😅 but Neil being there is enough reason to watch. I’ll grin & bear the other parts. smiley36I’ll post good clips here & tag you & the others. smiley36

Yes. Seems like he has changed his preferences seeing the audience and their tastesmiley36

That will be awesome. Thankyousmiley31

Asur thumbnail

I like your optimismsmiley36

Kash mujhmein bhi thoda optimism hota. I'm a born pessimistsmiley37

Edited by Asur - 1 months ago