Conspiracy thoughts

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Off late any thing making news also has a major chunk on blame game and hidden conspiracy theories....

Lovers issue and any intercaste relationship is apparently all about "love jihad" 

Any happening in any state is again something to do with religion and one party trying to push a religion favourable for him on others!! 

Toh hum sab kya kare??? 

Apni job chod de???

If everything is all about conspiracy then what about the neutral human beings??? 

Dnt they see through things??  Have an unbias f opinion / take on things?? 

Won't he ever part rational information and not opinion?? 

Apparently some tweets say adipurush is made with relegion backed agenda and Hindu gods are shows in some angry version...... But we have us to impart the correct information right?? 

So anything and everything is all part of conspiracies here and there and everywhere!!! 🤷🤷🤷🤷

How is it that common sense is parked aside with political debates and all that jazz?? 

How does a common man sway away from his own independent thoughts and beliefs??? 

Likhte likhte mein bhavno mein beh gayi 🙈🙈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I guess, you, too, participate at the "Table 21" game...and nobody responded ...until now 😉

You ask a lot of questions...and the latter is behind every conspiracy - one doesn't take something at face-value, one questions the truth of a statement, the unbias of an opinion, the honesty of an assertion...

Why is it done? Because one learns to distrust...and there are many causes to distrust...in addition, it is creative to imagine stories/reasons/ ultimate goals.

Of course, neutral still exists, stating facts without giving an own opinion still exists, but the world of internet with it's possibilities to manipulate and humans being humans made neutral a luxury goods...

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I guess, you, too, participate at the "Table 21" game...and nobody responded ...until now 😉

You ask a lot of questions...and the latter is behind every conspiracy - one doesn't take something at face-value, one questions the truth of a statement, the unbias of an opinion, the honesty of an assertion...

Why is it done? Because one learns to distrust...and there are many causes to distrust...in addition, it is creative to imagine stories/reasons/ ultimate goals.

Of course, neutral still exists, stating facts without giving an own opinion still exists, but the world of internet with it's possibilities to manipulate and humans being humans made neutral a luxury goods...

thank you for your response... But no, I am not playing the game 😂😂🤭🤭 

I saw one tweet about adipurush movie and thay spoke of agenda with such a movie.... And i was just like what shit is this.... Everything and everywhere is a hidden agenda case.... Kinda annoying and also makes one paranoid with how much of what can you even trust. 

Kinda vomit the thought kinda post. 

Thanks anyway ðŸ¤—