Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Usme bhi serial killer wala track tha na? Kaafi waqt ho gaya dekhe hue to ab bhool sa raha hoon...

Haan.. that serial killer was called Red John shayad.. kafi drag kar diya tha unhone wo reveal karne mein.. Main toh dekh hi nahi payi who that person was! haye mera mann ho gaya fir se start karne ka..

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arre will share something funny.. In my city, there is this place that has the best lemon iced tea! My sister loves it.. One day she was craving it so bad so we ordered it on Swiggy.. and they pulled one insanely funny joke on her.. they sent one Wagh Bakri lemon tea's sachet and chilled water in some bag or something 🤣 bas yahi kehna baki tha ki "baki tum khud bana lo kaamchor".. I had even taken a pic and trolled her for so many days.. My old phone has the pic, kal dhund ke share karti hun.. lol..

They charged her Rs. 100 or so and gave her a lemon tea sachet which costs max Rs. 10 🤭🤭🤭

Hey bhagwan! How can u forget they provided chilled water too 🤣

Ye batao... Uske baad achha sa review diya unko ya nahi? 😆

1248410 thumbnail

Haan.. that serial killer was called Red John shayad.. kafi drag kar diya tha unhone wo reveal karne mein.. Main toh dekh hi nahi payi who that person was! haye mera mann ho gaya fir se start karne ka..

Yes Red john hi tha. Aakhri season me reveal hota hai shayad... Police department wala banda hi tha shayad..

Charu21 thumbnail

Hey bhagwan! How can u forget they provided chilled water too 🤣

Ye batao... Uske baad achha sa review diya unko ya nahi? 😆

Haan yaar badi meharbani kar di chilled water toh diya.. 😆

My sister fought with Swiggy people that this was a scam.. 😆 shayad se toh refund bhi mila tha usko as actually swiggy people were shocked too.. uske baad jitni baar even us route se bhi jaate the, I used to tease her ki chalo yahan iced tea pi kar aate hai.. lol..

Kal main pakka pic dhundti hun.. kuchh dino pehle hi mene dekhi thi wo and I could not delete it then too 🤭

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Yes Red john hi tha. Aakhri season me reveal hota hai shayad... Police department wala banda hi tha shayad..

Thanks so much dost! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What do I say! Chai is an emotion not a beverage! ❤️ Kehna tha bas keh diya! ✋

Lemongrass/masala/elaichi/ginger, etc etc kitne sare options hai chai mein!

Lemon tea weight loss mein bhi help karti hai! 😆

At this very moment, I am actually having Hibiscus Mulethi tea from Chayos.. amazon pe milegi kabhi try karna.. It tastes so good!

Sau baat ki ek baat.. Chai is an emotion not a beverage. ⭐️

You seems like are a true Chai Connoisseur😎 I have heard about Hibiscus tea will have to try it out.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

East or west chai tea is the best 😎

Tea is the best 😎

Love Tea GIF - Love Tea - Discover & Share GIFs

Zeal17 thumbnail

Arre will share something funny.. In my city, there is this place that has the best lemon iced tea! My sister loves it.. One day she was craving it so bad so we ordered it on Swiggy.. and they pulled one insanely funny joke on her.. they sent one Wagh Bakri lemon tea's sachet and chilled water in some bag or something 🤣 bas yahi kehna baki tha ki "baki tum khud bana lo kaamchor".. I had even taken a pic and trolled her for so many days.. My old phone has the pic, kal dhund ke share karti hun.. lol..

They charged her Rs. 100 or so and gave her a lemon tea sachet which costs max Rs. 10 🤭🤭🤭

🤣 So what was your sis reaction.. aur restaurant walo ne phir proper lemon tea bheji ki nahi 😆

1248410 thumbnail

Thanks so much dost! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Arre koi baat nahi hai yaar. U will be seeing him for the first time. Kaafi anti climactic sa tha uska intro aur end. 😆

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

🤣 So what was your sis reaction.. aur restaurant walo ne phir proper lemon tea bheji ki nahi 😆

She was just stunned.. Couldn't speak for a few seconds and I literally laughed out loud for so long! 🤣 She had so many lovely memories associated with that place and they ruined it all just like that and decided to contribute to my favourite memories 🤭 Nahi re restaurant walo ko kya hi muh dikhati.. Bas swiggy se refund le liya kuchh percent.. 😆