Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

My IG algo is yet to come to terms... its only SaiRat smiley27...

The way post leap happened (in spite of few good SaiRat moments smiley19)....

I have made peace with the idea that show ended in May 2022... After remarriage!!!!!

Everything else post that is an unnecessary dragsmiley29

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont know why. Both Sai and Virat looked so hot in these dresses. Sai looked hot and naughty, may be due to the noseringsmiley43. Virat looked too hot in that kurta jeans combo smiley9

Pakhi on the contrary looked blah..the color and nose ring didnt suit her. Samrat pata nahin, hamesha bhai jaisa hi dhikta hain mujhe. smiley18

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Waaosmiley9smiley9

They looked so good here....in-between their tashan, tension could be felt. That's what's their USP is....Sairat chemistry!

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

These people were so dumb. They could've used this bathroom at the same timesmiley39smiley43just to tease their personal watchman.

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
purplegirl7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moor278

My IG algo is yet to come to terms... its only SaiRat smiley27...

The way post leap happened (in spite of few good SaiRat moments smiley19)....

I have made peace with the idea that show ended in May 2022... After remarriage!!!!!

Everything else post that is an unnecessary dragsmiley29

I was so โ€˜upsetโ€™ with how ghum was going the last few months that whenever I came across any post related to ghum, I clicked on not interested. I keep thinking โ€˜they should have done it this wayโ€™, โ€˜should have sticked to my words to leave after Shruti trackโ€™, etc.. I unfollowed all pages posting ghum scenes or anyone related to it, except Ayesha only. After few days, I barely saw any post related to ghum. Just read written updates, and watch the scenes that I want to only. Things started to connect in my mind after watching Saiโ€™s conflict after her talk with Ashwini at mandir.

Ghumโ€™s story was based on farz vs pyar. During Mimo track, it was clear to Sai that P is not pyaar for V. Before Sai could ask V about his feelings for her, they bought in the Shruti track. Honestly, Vโ€™s farz vs pyaar conflict should have ended then by making V realize what Sai went through because of it. But, the whole blame was put on Sai while V was made innocent. Since then, the story started to become imbalanced. Sai barely had any strong support on her side.

To keep with the theme, they need โ€˜farzโ€™ back. So they brought surrogacy and marriage for adoption, at the cost of compromising V as an IPS officer, again. When V finally realized pyaar is farz in itself, there is not much they could show anymore so they put Sai in that situation. Guess things didnt work out and they went for gen leap. They kind of overstretched it honestly.

It could have ended nicely but turned messier to increase the episode count. At the end of the day, it is a business, quantity > quality. The show was mostly at no 2 position on the trp chart and more episodes means more money. What nutty kept saying, I finally accepted. Lesson learntsmiley20

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplegirl7

It could have ended nicely but turned messier to increase the episode count. At the end of the day, it is a business, quantity > quality. The show was mostly at no 2 position on the trp chart and more episodes means more money. What nutty kept saying, I finally accepted. Lesson learntsmiley20

I can retire in peace now smiley31

The way the audience looks at the serial totally differs from the cast and crew. The audience looks at it as a story, while the crew looks at it as a product to be widely sold in the market

purplegirl7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Noooo..dont retire yet, we still need your gyan ke motismiley2

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pillow wall and their eye locks smiley42.

https://twitter.com/dilkidhadkan_/status/1576494166237773825?s=20

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplegirl7

Noooo..dont retire yet, we still need your gyan ke motismiley2

Shucks smiley37

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1