Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

That softness on his face & the way he is touching her forehead. Neil as Virat was too good in such small details.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh how I miss these two!!!! Each and every scene still holds you captive! โค๏ธ

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Inki deal wali shadi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This was just perfect mix of all elements....everything balanced, nuanced n ofc unsaid tension between Sairat

https://youtu.be/R1blaWHN1UU

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

This was just perfect mix of all elements....everything balanced, nuanced n ofc unsaid tension between Sairat

More tags

P.S. Will post part-2 tomorrow thats Sai's bidaai

Hope that's OK for everyone

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Ghum used to be so classy then. SaiRat marriage was indeed one of the best itv marriages with perfect mixture of drama and emotions. They wonderfully portrayed the dilemma that Sai and Virat were facing. The bgm during the entire shaadi also was beautiful.

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Ghum used to be so classy then. SaiRat marriage was indeed one of the best itv marriages with perfect mixture of drama and emotions. They wonderfully portrayed the dilemma that Sai and Virat were facing. The bgm during the entire shaadi also was beautiful.

Yep....the way this set up was done n all actors including Vithal Mane had a specific contribution to the plot. It brought about Virat's ethics to forefront n Sai's trust in him. Till VM comes, V is in his past....reflecting his moments with P. N with one blow to the villian, he is all into savior V mode

Yep....the way this set up was done n all actors including Vithal Mane had a specific contribution to the plot. It brought about Virat's ethics to forefront n Sai's trust in him. Till VM comes, V is in his past....reflecting his moments with P. N with one blow to the villian, he is all into savior V mode

Also the fact that the shaadi was performed in the most simplest manner without any designer clothes, heavy makeup, huge sets made it even more beautiful. The wedding looked more realistic.

Coolmeg thumbnail

Realisticโ€ฆ.. that is one thing I loved about Ghum. Even Sairat dressing for their night time conversation was so real! From their looks to the simplicity of scenes! I miss their night time conversations! They were so so beautifully done!

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Realisticโ€ฆ.. that is one thing I loved about Ghum. Even Sairat dressing for their night time conversation was so real! From their looks to the simplicity of scenes! I miss their night time conversations! They were so so beautifully done!

I too loved Sai's simple lucknowi style chudidars she used to wear in the night time. Night time was the only time they used to be far from family politics though Pakhi used to still interfere in their married life. Their sweet friendly talks, their arguments, typical husband wife nok jhoks used to be so good to watch. The best part was even if they slept after fighting or arguing with each other, the next day morning they used to behave all normal as if nothing happened the previous night.

Coolmeg thumbnail

I loved the dhol wala proposal and this room conversation was so well done!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8gxxyNQF2/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==