Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

You know I used to love those scenes when Neil/Virat was showing by the medium of his eyes.... that this girl belongs to me....he had that class and aura.....โค๏ธand Sai was just receiving all his love ,slowly but whole heartedly....๐Ÿ˜Š

Tell me a girl/woman who wouldn't have loved this man( during old ghum )....๐Ÿค—

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You know I used to love those scenes when Neil/Virat was showing by the medium of his eyes.... that this girl belongs to me....he had that class and aura.....โค๏ธand Sai was just receiving all his love ,slowly but whole heartedly....๐Ÿ˜Š

Tell me a girl/woman who wouldn't have loved this man( during old ghum )....๐Ÿค—

Doesnโ€™t mattet old or new Ghum. I always love him cos of Neil & his amazing portrayal
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Doesnโ€™t mattet old or new Ghum. I always love him cos of Neil & his amazing portrayal

Virat was always my love not because of Neil , to be honest I got to know about him after watching ghum as I mentioned that o don't watch out these shows but Neil made me feel him he is fabulous....for me Virat was love and Sairat also and definitely Sai( when she was associated to Virat)โค๏ธ in new ghum I understood him very well because his end was understandable...though with some flaws and exceptions he was literally different.....I am not a fanboy of actor but character and here it's Virat but the reason is Neil....

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Virat was always my love not because of Neil , to be honest I got to know about him after watching ghum as I mentioned that o don't watch out these shows but Neil made me feel him he is fabulous....for me Virat was love and Sairat also and definitely Sai( when she was associated to Virat)โค๏ธ in new ghum I understood him very well because his end was understandable...though with some flaws and exceptions he was literally different.....I am not a fanboy of actor but character and here it's Virat but the reason is Neil....

You said it .

I started watching the show cos of Neil and he dint disappoint me,rather he made me love Virat who is not a regular ITV hero .

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

You said it .

I started watching the show cos of Neil and he dint disappoint me,rather he made me love Virat who is not a regular ITV hero .

This was the reason, of a great connection.....๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was so seamless....all their body language were in sync. So natural...

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

It was so seamless....all their body language were in sync. So natural...

Yep...the eyes telling so much....nowhere went OTT