Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Kasauli wedding set was nicely done. I have seen pictures and they made it simple yet glamorous. Hope there will be some drama. I am thinking - Muskan will have some problem and on wedding day she will land up in trouble with this new guy. To save her, Abhinav will get seriously injured. Then Akshara may show her true feelings. But what after that, is the show coming to an end.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

After that custody or court drama to use Ak’s prowess as a lawyer.

Originally posted by: Snowfally

This is a TRP without IPL effect, I believe.

Please give Abhinav ❤️more ss.

Don't know whether Butterfly first TRP is good or bad. In ⭐ insta clips, Butterfly was talking like Maa lite.

Good for YHC. Started watching for Arjun, then liked Samrat more and watching sometimes for him now. 😆

Ghum TRP 😲. I wonder how it has viewers engaged.

TMD 🤔.

. What is butterfly?
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It's a new show on ⭐ - Titli.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

Kasauli wedding set was nicely done. I have seen pictures and they made it simple yet glamorous. Hope there will be some drama. I am thinking - Muskan will have some problem and on wedding day she will land up in trouble with this new guy. To save her, Abhinav will get seriously injured. Then Akshara may show her true feelings. But what after that, is the show coming to an end.

Behena after that there will be story of Abhimanyu - Abhir and real custody drama.

Bohot tracks hai and they can create one. Funny thing is Muskaan said she never had any past but here comes a guy... Abhinav may have had someone, not past per say but just a date or something, but she is no where to be seen😆 aur drama ke liye they may bring her.. She would see how happy Abhinav is with family and may want that for herself kinda nonsense... Ideas hum dete hai... Par story aage toh badhe..

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Behena after that there will be story of Abhimanyu - Abhir and real custody drama.

Bohot tracks hai and they can create one. Funny thing is Muskaan said she never had any past but here comes a guy... Abhinav may have had someone, not past per say but just a date or something, but she is no where to be seen😆 aur drama ke liye they may bring her.. She would see how happy Abhinav is with family and may want that for herself kinda nonsense... Ideas hum dete hai... Par story aage toh badhe..

Bahena patience since last 6 months we are dealing with this and best thing we have each other to crib and we all know it is a good time pass for all of us
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

Bahena patience since last 6 months we are dealing with this and best thing we have each other to crib and we all know it is a good time pass for all of us

😆 time pass nai... This nonsense is literally killing our time!