Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh 😔… u don’t get repeat telecast?.. I know it gets super late now

No. I get repeat telecast , but I don't know when? I am still trying to find it.😕

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It had a solid storyline, few great actors. Looked like a true masala EK show but spent nothing on characterisation. They banked on Aryan's progressive character so much so that they made Ravi identify as a "feminist". Then this dude just gets busy getting married to two women intermittently for months at end for no absolute reason. And if they had turmed it into a mutual hate-revenge-love story with a murder mystery thrown in then it would have been enchanting because Fahmaan would have breathtaking in those roles.

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agreed..they had good storyline ..also good actors.....but they did not know how to handle it well...wanted to see

*prati as teacher more

*kirti murder mystery

*gujju vs punjabi banter between leads

*better dialogues instead of same repetitions

* atleast they should not have made the male lead a bigamist for crying out loud!!

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can we atleast have 2 honest conversations between the leads

*Prati should ask Ravi if he's sorry what does he plan to do in order to repent.....public apology/get kavya out of house/go to police and finally confess his crime of bigamy and in which his entire family was willing participant???.......

*If Ravi helps her in saving her sister ...she should accept it as his one good deed for which she should now free him...file for divorce and go live at some hostel with NGO lady's help

*This way finally the soryline can be back on track...ravi and prati then have a chance to get close while solving kirti murder case......we can see some fun banter between the leads.....we can see prati as teacher....etc etc

*Pls shut the bigamist track...cannot see prati and kavya in one frame anymore.....otherwise just shut the show already!!