what reason caused you to stop or lose interest in PKSVD?

lily_kitty15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

For me theirs so many!!

Ravi’s love didn’t seem genuine it was looking rushed ad puppy love or a crush for Kirtie or just infatuation…Didn’t feel anything specially Kirtie when Ravi proposed I thought she was going to reject saying she only saw him as a friend. when she called him in begging episode and they were together at beginning couldn’t see any intimacy only got that friends feel…🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus Ravi meets Prateeksha's and u see how they connect 2-3 time they meet but then bam they killed Kirtie and the whole story went crazy

the crazy part 1 was they bring in Kirtie memory saying to marry kavya like wtf!!! How can u force ur love to marry ur sister he dont love!!

plus malhar disappeared and the murdering gang people and then they made the whole ravi family trashy greedy evil 🤦🏻‍♀️ whats worst Kirtie’s parents seemed nice sensible and they became trashy evil also… the whole show lost its good characters 😔.

When the show first started the episode ended at right amount scenes not dragging but as it went on like last month was whole 1 1/2 month in the same scene mundup 🤦🏻‍♀️the whole thing kept dragging them Ravi’s character was trashy not a man at all just a loser.

he lost his love and he is smiling and joking and then kept saying u killed my kirtie but that was all didn’t feel the connection for their relationship.. im glad its ending

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's not ending just BTW 🤣

Surprised you do not know that there 5 topics in this very forum on it anyway here is one of many articles ⏬️

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/good-news-for-all-dharampatnii-fans-show-is-not-going-offair-gets-an-extension_197105

New promo for new slot from next week is airing 24x7 on TV in case u still haven't seen it 🤔

Here is the link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtZaOFbNLm-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And who says we all have lost interest in it 🤔

You may have but we have not 😆

lily_kitty15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was excited for the show but ravi’s character was horrible he let his family run him around he behaves like a 10 year old i guess because of his Aryan character kind of put too much hope Ravi be mature specially when they first brought his character in the show showing mature in that first office scene them it became a childs play 😓 disappointed and Prateeksha's kept saying i wont beg for my rights i will take them or something yet till the ended up begging everyone to believe and accept her… i wish she would have investigated Kirtie’s death instead of blame game 🤦🏻‍♀️

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is full of negative characters. Female lead has one expression most of the time. Male lead is useless, a loser. But I like the chemistry between leads, although I feel it is lessened in the last few episodes.😒

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

It is full of negative characters. Female lead has one expression most of the time. Male lead is useless, a loser. But I like the chemistry between leads, although I feel it is lessened in the last few episodes.😒

so true… it’s just getting boring now… story is just revolving there… villian getting all upper hands, feels like she is FL more then FL herself…& ML is most useless lead in itv… no character development & can’t take a stand for himself… always stays confused…
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The insane marriage track lol - how many concussions has Kavya and Prateeksha suffered by now 😅

Personally it’s the fact that there is nothing happening in the show. I’d prefer if Ravi decided to investigate Kirstie’s death thinking maybe Prati is correct…and from there he falls in love.

Kavya as a vamp doesn’t work because she’s just an immature brat…vamps are supposed to be cunning and charismatic. They need to find something more interesting for these characters to do

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true… it’s just getting boring now… story is just revolving there… villian getting all upper hands, feels like she is FL more then FL herself…& ML is most useless lead in itv… no character development & can’t take a stand for himself… always stays confused…

I am happy that in the new promo Ravi returned to his evilness.😈 It is more interesting to see him fighting with Prati than the current boring track.

But the new timing makes it tough for me to watch. I sleep early.😳

samarp2 thumbnail

I am happy that in the new promo Ravi returned to his evilness.😈 It is more interesting to see him fighting with Prati than the current boring track.

But the new timing makes it tough for me to watch. I sleep early.😳

totally agree… I watch online these days as I can skip all Kavya & mil scenes, I even skip Prati solo scenes😆 only watch both leads scene together or Ravi’s alone scene😆 as he hardly gets screen time😆 so 24 mins epi I finish in 5 mins😆… nothing interesting to watch on tv airing time 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

totally agree… I watch online these days as I can skip all Kavya & mil scenes, I even skip Prati solo scenes😆 only watch both leads scene together or Ravi’s alone scene😆 as he hardly gets screen time😆 so 24 mins epi I finish in 5 mins😆… nothing interesting to watch on tv airing time 😆

I wish I can watch online, but network in my place is too slow.😒 And now due to the late time slot I am afraid I won't be able to watch Ravi and Prati fighting again. 😔

samarp2 thumbnail

I wish I can watch online, but network in my place is too slow.😒 And now due to the late time slot I am afraid I won't be able to watch Ravi and Prati fighting again. 😔

ohh 😔… u don’t get repeat telecast?.. I know it gets super late now