Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Try telling Yuvi that. This is totally something under her.

Jhoot bole Yuvi kaate Captain Yuvi se dariyo

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Great thread.There are many situations in which we say "yes" but would rather say "no". Be it to elders, family, friends or at work. Often you don't make friends by saying "no". One is accused of selfishness, bad manners, lack of respect, lack of willingness to perform, weakness, etc. Saying "no" shows strength and confidence in oneself. Saying "no" requires a healthy self-esteem. You should always ask yourself whether you really want to do and can carry out the request, you really want to do and are able to do, or whether saying "yes" only serves to satisfy the other person. Often a "no" shows success after two or three times and therefore you earn respect. Favours should be reciprocal and not coercive. What does saying yes do to us? At some point we become inwardly dissatisfied and eat up our displeasure. Our self-confidence suffers. We make ourselves small, our self-respect sinks. We slave away to do all the tasks we have burdened ourselves with. Our health suffers, our well-being falls by the wayside. At worst, it leads to psychological problems. Women in particular are taught from an early age to be compliant. It is often particularly difficult for them to say "no" so as not to cause a stir and to please everyone. In the long run, this makes them unhappy. Everyone should have the right to a self-determined life and be able to say "no" freely and without fear at any time.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Saying no is really difficult for me. There are many factors which made me this way and it started from childhood...when you're used to say yes and keep everything to yourself then changing is a huge challenge you need to face.

Won't talk about relations and family since it's a sensitive topic but I barely said no since I started working and it affected me both physically and mentally.

This is for sure a weak point I need to change.

Will keep those precious advices and try to implement them❤️

PS: Graphics❤️