💥"Comment & Win" Contest💥 Winner Announcement 💥

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hello dear IndiaForumites !!! 

Welcome to the grand finale of this 

Comment Koro Contest. 

Dear IndiaForum members, we just want to share how much we appreciate all the support and encouragement you give us. Thank you for sharing your magical writing skills and commenting on all the pictures.

We received a whopping 100+ entries, which shows how superior you are in your thought process literally and so strong with your pen. 

This contest could never be culminated without our witty and experienced team of Jury, who not only took so much time out of their busy schedules, but also scrutinized each and every one of the  100+ entries in great details. Judging comments is very tough as it is just a few words story, with choppy, punchy, short sentences. Our team of jury consisted of three DTs who exhibited great confidence and immense integrity. Their efforts and contributions deserve to be felicitated first n foremost.

Channel Moderator devashree_h

Moderator Armu4eva

Moderator WildestDreams

SweetButSpicy creation

SweetButSpicy creation

SweetButSpicy creation

Here is the link to the previous thread which exhibits all the entries, we have revealed the names of all the writers, members who missed the thread can get their share of entertainment.

💥"Comment & Win" Contest💥

Big thanks to all the members who appreciated the efforts of the graphicers and spared your time to vote for the whopping 100+ entries.you have exhibited loads of patience.

We thank all the participants who shared with us their comments. All entries were very entertaining, some witty, some funny, some cute, some so romantic, some mouthwatering, some inspired you to reflect on life itself.  Some entries were phrases,  some sentences and a few were nano fictions too. The excellent work done by our creative friends needs to be applauded.

Two winning members have requested to remain anonymous and we respect their wishessmiley14

one of them has gone into hibernation toosmiley44.

First a heartfelt applause for the writer who shared the maximum number of comments .

Most Prolific Commentator Award 

SoniRita 

Here is a token of appreciation created for you by SweetButSpicy

SweetButSpicy creation

List of Winners of this contest- Popular & Jury 

and their winner siggies 

created by SweetButSpicy

average-student

SoniRita

TianaWrites

Sutapasima

Thank you dear Prii aka SweetButSpicy for all the winner siggies .They are beautifully craftedsmiley42

ImageThankyou

Few members have shared their disappointment for failing to send their entries within deadline, we request you not to be disheartened, we are planning Season # 2 after a suitable time gap .

Scroll down for winning entries 

V

V

V

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Picture # 1

1676372864_lead-2_-shutterstock_2238633155.jpg

Comment #B blowing our troubles into these bubbles. 

average-student 

Comment #D Diabetes? Hypertension? Cholesterol? Duh... Blow away, honey, let's watch them burst.TianaWrites

Comment #N …Ageless bliss in bubble paradise.SoniRita.

Comment #A… "Thanks, Bubbleman". Alzheimer's made her rename him... Jaan or Bubbleman, he would remain hers, he resolved.

Comment #C The doctor said he would die in a week. That's how she lived with him for his last 7 days.

Comment #E :If I could get a man who would enjoy my craziness like that, I will blow bubbles every day I live.

Comment #F As kids, grandkids and friends traveled thousands of miles away from them, their intimacy grew in the park opposite their house.

Comment #G...You and me together forever, not like those bubbles who come & go within moments.

Comment #H…you know I am missing grandson Sonu who loved blowing bubbles.

Comment # Ii…. Thank you darling, for being by my side all these years.

Comment #J… life has been good with you dear and am sure growing old together will be even better.

Comment #K…. We shall now write a new love story, after completing all our worldly duties.

Comment #L… this holiday has been real relaxing dear, we must visit again.

Comment #M …Time may have aged them, but their spirits remain young, finding pure joy in simple pleasures like blowing bubbles.

Comment #O …Blowing beautiful bubbles in the park, enjoying the essence of youth in old age.

Comment #P… Blowing bubbles in the fresh air, this is the most beautiful message of life.

Comment #Q …This picture shows that age is never a barrier, enthusiasm and joy are limitless.

Comment #R …Playing with bubbles, spreading happiness in the park.

Comment #S …Embracing memories of youth in the park.

============================

Picture # 2

Comment #A…the only 'cheating' approved by both of us

average-student 

Comment #H .. Classroom covert ops: The ancient art of note-passing perfectedSoniRita 

Comment #L …Oye kitna likhegi, mujhe bhi answer bata questions kaSoniRita 

=================================

Picture # 3

Comment #C…. OMGEE I better finish quickly before my Dad catches me sneaking out of college. Sutapasima

Comment #D… These golgappas are just too yummy, we must get our entire gang over next time. Sutapasima

Comment #E… crispy on the outside , burst of tangy spices in the mouth, munchy aloo choley ,feels like heaven …

Anonymous

Comment #  M …Pani Puri: A delightful girls' bonding over tangy flavors.SoniRita

Comment # P …Pani puri ka stall, doston ke saath - Pani Puri ka swaad, kuch alag hi hai!SoniRita.

=========================

Picture # 4

Comment # C …Bonds of Joy: Two men, one happy baby girl, celebrating love.SoniRita

Comment #D …Joyful Connections: Two Men and a Delighted Baby Girl, Radiating Pure Happiness.SoniRita

Comment #F …Fatherly Love and Joyful Shopping: Two Men and a Happy Baby Girl, Embarking on Memorable Adventures

.SoniRita 

Comment #G …Doting Dads and their Little Shopaholic! Creating Memories and Carrying Happiness Together.

SoniRita 

===================================

Picture # 5

Comment #B...While other kids sing 'Shaktimaan, Shaktimaan', these kids would chant 'Shaktimaa, Shaktimaa', if only their throats weren't dry.

TianaWrites

Comment # D …Sparkling eyes watch in awe as their superhero brings them water.

TianaWrites

==========================

Picture # 6

Comment #A… I love my human, for this lovely ride on his Cow-asaki Bajaj.

Sutapasima

Comment #B …check out my latest BULLet bike

average-student

Comment # D …Traffic police-Hay! you stop ! I will challan you for carrying cattle on your two wheeler! 

Farmer- Who says it’s cattle ! It’s my loving daughter!  Guddi is her name and she is sick ! I am taking her to hospital. 
Traffic police- daughter? Guddi? 
Farmer-see I will show you .. calls out .. GUDDI 

He gets the response ..MOOO OOO ! 

Farmer speeds off as shocked traffic police looks on with mouth gaping.

(Anonymous )

=======================================

Picture # 7

Comment #A ...A kiss of love or of death?TianaWrites

Comment #B... hey we got catfished

average-student

Comment # J …An enchanting moment as the cat and fish make acquaintance in the fishbowl realm.SoniRita 

==================================

Picture # 8

Comment # A… my love for you is like the endless oceans … Sutapasima

Comment #D… I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms, swinging through all troubles that come our way

. Anonymous 

Comment #E….Jeena yahan, marna yahan, tere bina ab Jana kahan…

(Anonymous)

Comment #K …Pure bliss: love and serenity intertwine as this couple shares a peaceful moment on the beach swing SoniRita

====================================

Picture # 9

Comment #A… Aaja Nachle nachle mere yaar

average-student 

Comment #B  .. It is the new year and we shall all dance together to celebrate.  Anonymous 

Comment #C  ta ta thhiya Thaiyya Thaiyya thayi.

Anonymous 

Comment #D ... Everythig will be legalised by the Supreme Court very soon and then we shall dance and celebrate like this !

Sutapasima
================================

Picture # 10

Comment #A ...Ammi/Maa/Mother- A reflection of God!

average-student

Comment #B...That's a giant leap for a man but a single step for a determined mother unwilling to drop her kids or her  purse.

TianaWrites

Comment  #E …"Ready, steady, up" and he's up in the air while she sleeps calmly, both secure in her hands.TianaWrites

Comment #H… Mother turns into allmighty when it comes to saving her babies.  Anonymous

Few members have shared their disappointment for failing to share their entries within deadline, we request you not to be disheatened, we are planning Season # 2 after a suitable time gap .

So keep watching this forum for further exciting happenings. 

Signing off for now. See you soon.

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Omg I am in shock😲 didnt expected this at all. 

Thank you to the jury ❤️and thank you to those who voted for me 

Congrats AS🥳 your entries were too good so well deserved👏

Congrats Suta, your entries were amazing too👏

Congrats TianaWrites👏

Congrats to everyone else too, u all are amazing

Thank you for the lovely siggie SBS

Lastly thank you for this contest, it was fun writing those comments😳

devashree_h thumbnail

Congrats to All the Winners. Very Nice Contesr Suta and thanks for the lovely Sig.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Congrats to All the Winners. Very Nice Contesr Suta and thanks for the lovely Sig.

Your good wishes encourages all of us dear Devashree.  Thank you 😊 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the contest, Suta... I enjoyed writing it🤗Happy that people liked my entries... All the entries in the competition were really awesome... Congrats to everyone who won🤗

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Huge congratulations to all the winners and host for such a successful contest...🥳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Omg I am in shock😲 didnt expected this at all. 

Thank you to the jury ❤️and thank you to those who voted for me 

Congrats AS🥳 your entries were too good so well deserved👏

Congrats Suta, your entries were amazing too👏

Congrats TianaWrites👏

Congrats to everyone else too, u all are amazing

Thank you for the lovely siggie SBS

Lastly thank you for this contest, it was fun writing those comments😳

Thank you dear SoniRita  .🤗

Congrats to you too for your winning . 

Statement Gif - Gif Abyss

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail