Tumhe bhool paana...

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Tumhe bhool paana...

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Yeh Baat Hum Dono Ke Beech Mein Rahegi Rajkummar Rao GIF - Yeh Baat Hum Dono Ke Beech Mein Rahegi Rajkummar Rao Tinka Song - Discover & Share GIFs

Word Count: 1

Amekha thumbnail

He is a good actor. Perfect expressions and nothing OTT like unlike many Bollywood actors today πŸ€“

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I empathized with Jasmine. It's like living a Royal life that she never wanted.

She missed those little joys of life that you get to live as a normal person, the freedom to dress how you want, walk where you want, meet whom you want. She felt like a caged bird within the palace walls. She wanted to escape that.

And Aladdin on the other hand wanted to escape poverty and from being a street rat.

They brought such perfect balance to each other. Jasmine wanted Aladdin's 'free bird street rat' experience and Aladdin wanted Jasmine's her 'refined & royal' experience, where he doesn't have to think about where to get his next meal from.

They perfectly balanced each other too.πŸ˜†

I can actually see your point, you know ❀️

I guess it's just self-projection tbh πŸ˜… If I have people depending on me, I just can't act that carelessly. It doesn't matter if it's a life I wanted to have or not. Ultimately, I have that responsibility and I just gotta step up and handle it the best I can 🀷

And this girl has a whole kingdom on her shoulders with a villain planning to completely take over. That's a total upcoming crisis! Thinking about the little joys can wait until you've learnt to handle your responsibilities.

Idk, ig it's just me πŸ˜… she just always felt quite immature and shallow to me.

But I do think that with Aladdin in the picture, they have that balance in their lives now πŸ˜†

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah but the only responsibility her Dad wanted her to take on was to Marry a good Prince. πŸ˜† Which is why when Aladdin wanted to impress her and her Dad, he disguised as a Prince and came. So it was most likely that if she got married off, the way her Dad (the King) wanted her too, she'd have been sent off to a distant Kingdom belonging to the Prince she was married off too. So she wouldn't have been in the Kingdom to handle any responsibility.

She knew Jafar was offbeat, but probably didn't think that he's evil enough to want to take over the Kingdom until much later, by when she met Aladdin and fell for him too.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I have not seen it

He got upgraded lol πŸ˜†

He does heartbreaking emotions so good

He does everything good!

He does the adorable shy expressions perfectly 😍😍

I mean, just look at him

I fall again and again πŸ₯Ί

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Vicky pleaseπŸ₯Ί

Him as shardul is just😭😭😭😭😭

Bee222 thumbnail

Please gimme a chance 😭

Aapke dil ko jeetne ke liye main aise daudungi

Or if you want the slowmo passionate expression wala running, I can do that too...