Who will expose Savi to Arjun? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 8

Poll

Who will reveal to Arjun that Savitri Ganesh Çorage is a fraud?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Also why can't savi just go to Vidya and tell him that since Nanda knows her truth he should just shut her up.

They are simply dragging the story.......take you on an interesting high and then again drop down on a stupid plot.......

Savi shud tell nanda.... "go tell Arjun...make my life easier...."

BTW any idea when she plans to tell Arjun her story ? That guy cries at a drop of a hat......maybe she shud make him cry once and for all completely wipe out those streams...... 😢

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

The romance is for the TRP......

It is cute though but yes i'd prefer to see the romance after Savi confesses and Arjun forgives her, believes her and stands by her without the rest knowing anything.

This way they will be able to get their power plant project completed by deceiving the deceivers !

Savi owes honesty not only to Vidyadhar and Arjun but to her well-wishers Krishna'i and Priya (and Mona), and to Devendra Phadake who calls her his sister.

How do you think Arjun could get the power plant built by pretending not to know all about Savi? Could you write a fan fiction about it?

I am guessing that your idea goes kind of like this: Arjun forgives Savi or at least asks her, "If you're really an expert at stealing, level Bhaiyu and get land for the power plant." ... Savi comes up with a plan. ... Nanda stumbles upon evidence and triumphantly exposes Savi to Arjun, who throws Savi out of Bhima Sadan and runs off with Sushama, who happily dumps her husband Karan. ... Vidyadhar is miffed with Nanda (either because she spoiled his villainous plan or because he's genuinely worried about Arjun). ... Vishvambhar and Balaram need a new plan. ... Savi, who swore revenge against Arjun when he threw her out, introduces Karan to Vishvambhar, saying that Karan wants to build a slaughterhouse, and Bhaiyu's land with access to waterways is perfect for dumping effluent; Vishvambhar reasons that Arjun, who is opposed to animal abuse, would be heartbroken to see slaughterhouse pollution where his potable water-generating solar power plant will never be built. ... Vishvambhar sends Balaram to tell Bhaiyu to sell the land to Karan.

Why am I mapping plot points for your idea? I should be finishing a half-written Chapter Thirty-Five of my longest story, and then mapping plot points for Geṇḍyālā Gudgulyā!

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Also why can't savi just go to Vidya and tell him that since Nanda knows her truth he should just shut her up.

Savi would never suspect that mild-mannered Vidyadhar could make Nanda shut up.

lol....@BrhannadaArmour...... now that plot would become "Pirticha ulta chashma" ......

I think i will take your advice and pen my thoughts on how the story should proceed in the fan fiction created by you....

Good way to vent out what i would really like to see ...... 😊

Just to complete todays episode..... After Savi announces that Nanda should take over as Chairman, Arjun is obviously extremely annoyed, upset, depressed. He had confided to savi about the sacrifices he has made to keep these vultures away and she wants to get them back..... seriously...does she even care about him and his struggles !!

Now guess what....Arjun agrees with her.... says that Nanda will be the new chairman if that is what Savi wants.....

Vidya is at his wits end..he nearly kills Nanda..... realises that he has asked mama to wear black... would that mean it is going to be his own funeral soon ?? 😊

Next episode preview..... "Nanda enters the Sugar factory....as the new chairman in her plush new cabin made by her bhauji.....and says "Vidya if you are sher i am savasherni ".....

😊

1215019 thumbnail

When Savi couldn't find any record of Sharada Bankar, why didn't she ask about Sharada Waghmare? Or Bankar and Waghmare family members in general?

Why did Savi and Sharada dance around what they needed to say? "I can't find my birth certificate. Did you take it?" "Yes, I'll bring it back safely, don't worry. Do we have family in Kavathe-Bhairavgad?" I understand that Sharada would feel stress if she knew about Savi's investigation, but by lying about it, Savi is also making Sharada worry about where her birth certificate went.

Savi's character is getting weaker by the day..... it is so unbelievable that a seasoned thief gets bogged down by someones threat.... didn't she think of Plan B incase her past caught up with her ?

Serial is getting damn predictable, boring and extremely negative.... writers throw in some goodness pls....

Indraneil is really maturing as an actor...... you can see the confidence beaming thru him..... well done....esp with his dominating character !

I see him as the new angry young man !!

I hope Savi just leaves Bhairavgad for good.... done with the cry baby ...

She shud've confided to her mother..... her mothers past will resolve all her problems....

1215019 thumbnail

By making Nanda the chairman, Savi is giving her the power to ruin Arjun. A few weeks ago, Savi was sobbing that she couldn't bear to ruin Arjun with the signatures. Now it seems that Savi only cares about ruining Arjun's mood!

What will Arjun do all day, having given his job to Savi or Nanda? The whole chairman situation is so nonsensical that the writers know the audience can't suspend disbelief. That's why the characters aren't taking it seriously. Savi told Nanda that Arjun chose her for the job out of love. (Who needs competence?) Arjun told the shareholders that their approval is a formality. (Who needs consensus?) Why not entrust the company to Mona and expect it to run itself smoothly?

On Sunday's episode, when Arjun said that Savi can't deceive anyone or tell a lie because she's so innocent, it wasn't just a non sequitur from their kissing escapade. Arjun knows that Savitri lied to him about his missing phone ... lied to the police about him being her husband ... lied to Kane and produced a fake maṅgaḷasūtra ... they're both lying about who hoisted the flag ... What clumsily forced irony that Arjun would say this!

1215019 thumbnail

Now that we've seen Arjun and Savi in bed together on Tuesday and pulling the sheet over their heads, we can predict that Savi will be pregnant by the time Arjun finds out her secrets, and he will forgive her for the child's sake.

That would be story writer Chinmay Mandlekar using the same formula that he had for Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā, where Mangal challenged Siddhi to swear by her unborn child that she hadn't sedated Shiva during the diving competition, and Siddhi finally admitted the secret that she had kept for months. I liked the drama there because Shiva and Siddhi had overcome their justified hatred for each other, and this one secret threatened their progress. Shiva understood why Siddhi had harmed him, and forgave her for her sake and not for the child or anyone else. And Mangal, who had finally proved her accusations against Siddhi, also healed when Shiva reminded her of how he had provoked whatever actions Siddhi took against him.

The situation for Savi and Arjun is so different. Savi has manipulated Arjun with lie after lie, just to save herself from punishment for crimes that were her own ideas, and what has Arjun done to deserve any of her deceit? He caught hold of robbers, foreclosed on defaulted loans ... no, he doesn't owe her forgiveness.

Arjun should feel violated when he finds out the sort of person with whom he has shared his body.

Chairman post is just to keep Savi in office with a new cabin.... wont look good if she continues to be Arjuns PA.

Hey i never thought about the CCTV camera in the Chairmans office.... yes Arjun must've installed one there.... to keep ogling at his wife...

And am sure he will have a look at the recorded data to see how Nanda sat on it before his Savi did !

He will def wonder about the big chat Vidya had with Nanda and mama...... also Nandas nervous expressions should create a doubt in his head...

This story has many loose ends...

I liked the idea of having Mona mami as the Chairman..... every cheque would go through rounds of agarbatti and coconut.... 😊

Do you think she is genuinely concerned about savi ?

All said and done Savi is not in her element...she is in her wonderland with her charming prince.

The day that Prince gets attacked will be the day she will come out of her dream world and hopefully it doesn't get too late.

How come she doesn't consult her partners in crime mama and chamki when she is in despair ? she has always been the leader the their pack but would turn to one of them for advice whenever in doubt....

And what is chamki doing ? mama is busy cooking.... doesn't he overhear Vidya, Nanda, mama ??

Arjun should focus on his Powerplant project..... else investors will jump his boat. The investors market is pretty dull these days..... 😊

1215019 thumbnail

I think Mona is genuine, but I also thought Vidyadhar was genuine!

I don't find Mona appealing as a character, and the irony of Mona trying to sense the universe while misunderstanding Vishvambhar's contempt as flirting is not really funny.

What's funny is Mona using an old-fashioned bell-ringing alarm clock instead of a birdsong alarm or the pleasant beats of her mobile phone.

Someone who wears as many gemset rings on her fingers as Mona is surely throwing kar'āgre vasate Lakṣmīḥ off-balance, intruding into the domain of kara-madhye Sarasvatī!