Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, it's toxic for you...so it's like becoming the own enemy, isn't it?

It doesn't matter if you don't forget (and never forgive)...but purely on the mind level, not on the emotional one...then it's not you who would suffer...but you could react accordingly to the one who hurt you (as long as there is no sincere apolgy and you decide (in you mind) to give it another try (being emotionally very cautious).

Absolutely agree with your opening lines..

Everyone thinks he/she is the right one in that particular situation so then they won't apologize. So I am even ok with not getting a sincere apology, that's other person's decision. I even act normally around them but continuously keep reminding myself not to get my emotions involved anymore. But it is still hurtful to me because of those memories, this happens for a really long time and thereafter I shut down emotionally *feels nothing for that person anymore*.

Thankfully I haven't been through such situation in a couple of years though, but dealing with it is extremely difficult.

JayaBachan thumbnail
  • Overthinking
  • Anger issues
  • Extremely lazy and make zero effort to maintain relationships. If you don’t call or text me to hang out, then you’ll never hear from me again. I’m just too lazy to initiate or make plans.
  • Fingers and nails actually affect my life. If I don’t like the nails especially, I won’t eat any food cooked by them, or touch them/shake hands. I can’t help it.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's a lot to live with...

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

My toxic trait is that I think I have no toxic traits

That’s not how I recall my first encounter with ya, Mr.MostlyContrarian (not so much anymore)

P:S still unsure if that was “toxic” or likeable though 🫣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My toxic trait is that I think I have no toxic traits

I can already think of 2 by your own admission

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Your friends, they text you. but you forget to reply back. and when you remember that, it’s already been 84 years. You feel embarrassed to reply to that now. so I had to start a new conversation to make them feel they aren’t forgotten 🥺

If you forget to reply for a week or two, just reply back and say "hey sorry I missed this. I was in the shower. Whats up?"

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

If you forget to reply for a week or two, just reply back and say "hey sorry I missed this. I was in the shower. Whats up?"

in the shower for 1-2 weeks. totally believable with this heat

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

That’s not how I recall my first encounter with ya, Mr.MostlyContrarian (not so much anymore)

P:S still unsure if that was “toxic” or likeable though 🫣

My real toxic trait is that I want to have a funny answer for Supari_Khala's thread

Actually, my real real toxic trait is that I couldn't help talking a dig at one of the responses

Edited by MostlyHarmIess - 1 years ago
791198 thumbnail

My real toxic trait is that I want to have a funny answer for Supari_Khala's thread

Actually, my real real toxic trait is that I couldn't help talking a dig at one of the responses

Given the fact that I know exactly which response your dig was at and the fact that it made me chuckle, you have accomplished both tasks. You are hereby declared toxin free by the order of the kitchen witch and her three crows.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get attached to people that I like romantically and takes me a lot to move on from people I've had good memories with. I retreat into a Devdas mode.

It isn't toxic towards others, but it's self-sabotaging towards me.

Toxic trait I have towards others? Quick to call out on shit at times. Have to remind myself, that everyone's human.