Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

now I’m thinking “does it come under toxic trait. matlab kya main toxic hoon, ab mera kya hoga, why do I overthink …..?

Overthinking is being toxic to ourselves...choti ,choti baathon ko soch,soch ke dimag kharab kar lena ,wo bhi kabhi ,kabhi bina baath ke..🤦🤷

Why we overthink..uhmm..we can sense danger beforehead ..*may be*

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Arey, I meant....umm how to rephrase it ..let me 💬 umm.... like when we know for sure they are not going anywhere, and they start pampering you, and then you become their favourite person, they start sharing their things and stories with you....and danggg 💥 this is the exact moment from where you start taking them for granted...showing laid-back kind of attitude, not making efforts! Yes, THAT IS ME. ALL ME! 🥲 I agree with Hasini ..it can be attributed as laziness...! I literally don't go out of the way for anyone even when they are bringing the whole damn world for me on my doorstep. 😔

I hope I am clear, BQ 😔

If the person likes you the way you are ,then no need to do extra effort from your side..they will understand that you may need space for time being..they can sense your reason for silence as well..if the liking is real ,little break from each other does no harm..🤔

Now i hope I am clear..🤔

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Maintain distance from well wishers as if they have some hidden agenda 🤣

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very straight forward.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

If the person likes you the way you are ,then no need to do extra effort from your side..they will understand that you may need space for time being..they can sense your reason for silence as well..if the liking is real ,little break from each other does no harm..🤔

Now i hope I am clear..🤔

Very true❤️
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some here may already have experienced what I would call a 'toxic' trait (I still succumb to far too often 😳):

I've difficulties to let go of a discussion when the subject imports me.

AnnaFill thumbnail

I may not reply to a message for a long time, but everyone does it

Edited by AnnaFill - 1 years ago

Overthinking to the extent that the universe transforms my negative thoughts into outcomes and then I am miserable, and the people around me are miserable.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh boy! I have a major one! I can forgive but can't forget. So if I feel hurt by someone, that moment just keeps getting replayed in my mind again and again for long and by doing this, I keep getting hurt even more. Wish I could forgive and forget both, not for the other person but for myself.

Forgiving wala not saying for pretending to be a mahaanta ki murat, at this age now I'd like to give a damn if I'm not able to forgive anyone, dealing with this not forgetting thing is definitely toxic for me.

What Khala shared in her OP, that's totally me! 😆 Is that toxic? 😒 kar do fir ye bhi add!

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
No toxic traits . No place of toxicity in my life . I kick out toxicity . it depends on how we use our traits . I can use them for positive things n good . If toxic idiots really push my limits, brace yourselves for the impact! I can be quite brutal and will cut you down with the words. So better watch out before you mess with me!