Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I give people too many chances & leeway. And then I’ve had enough so I just cut them off.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can be very self centered at times.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Don't like to do ghar ka kam so I just work, eat and sleep. Don't like spending money without any reason, things needs to be how I want it to be but I accept when it's not what I expected and calm myself down.

Edited by Ottocake - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Once they are in your control? How many people have you gotten under your control? Why are you talking like a cult leader all of a sudden? 😆

Arey, I meant....umm how to rephrase it ..let me 💬 umm.... like when we know for sure they are not going anywhere, and they start pampering you, and then you become their favourite person, they start sharing their things and stories with you....and danggg 💥 this is the exact moment from where you start taking them for granted...showing laid-back kind of attitude, not making efforts! Yes, THAT IS ME. ALL ME! 🥲 I agree with Hasini ..it can be attributed as laziness...! I literally don't go out of the way for anyone even when they are bringing the whole damn world for me on my doorstep. 😔

I hope I am clear, BQ 😔

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

it’s so me

I make friends so easily, but can’t keep them for long🥺

it’s more of laziness than toxic trait🤔

Same😭

Let's be friends.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I regularly spread Kide Marne ki dawa and Mosquito spray . That's very toxic.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Once I realize they are in my control smiley44I start taking things/people for granted and then they become just .....vanished! Shooo...! 😔

relate to it so much😵
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

All of my toxic traits are only alleged. Anything you have seen is photoshopped.

u re ❤️
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Arey, I meant....umm how to rephrase it ..let me 💬 umm.... like when we know for sure they are not going anywhere, and they start pampering you, and then you become their favourite person, they start sharing their things and stories with you....and danggg 💥 this is the exact moment from where you start taking them for granted...showing laid-back kind of attitude, not making efforts! Yes, THAT IS ME. ALL ME! 🥲 I agree with Hasini ..it can be attributed as laziness...! I literally don't go out of the way for anyone even when they are bringing the whole damn world for me on my doorstep. 😔

I hope I am clear, BQ 😔

Omg. This exactly feels like what I'm going through right now.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Omg. This exactly feels like what I'm going through right now.

Hope you stop before it's too late 😢