Whom does Vishvambhar consult? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 9

Poll

Who is Vishvambhar's unseen advisor for the plot against Arjun?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Savi should realize instantly that Vidyadhar's reasoning makes no sense. And his nervous laughter is inappropriate while they discuss who wanted his brother dead.

Vishvambhar and Balaram don't have the money to pay for a hit, not even a phuṭakī kavaḍī, says Vidyadhar. Yet Savi originally planned to steal from Vishvambhar because he was laundering money by buying expensive jewelry in Bhiwandi. Vishvambhar is paying for Sharada's treatment. And Savi overheard Balaram telling Vishvambhar that he had sent hit men after Arjun during the flag run.

Although I suggested that Dhole Patil's widow might be plotting against Arjun with Vishvambhar, I don't recall her going around town accusing Arjun of murder, as Vidyadhar claims. Savi knows that she herself falsely accused Dhole of the ambush during the flag run, and she can't be sure that Dhole ordered the earlier ambush during Arjun's morning run or the maiming attempt during kustī.

1215019 thumbnail

Nanda said to Vidyadhar that the property papers have been signed.

Taken together with Vidyadhar's earlier comment to Vishvambhar that the property should be in Savi's name when Arjun dies, this means that when Vishvambhar gave Savi the papers that Arjun signed, neither Vishvambhar nor Savi read the papers to discover Savi's name on them.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The writers are playing around here...... those papers def had the 3 siblings name on them coz that was made by Vishwambhar and he didn't know about Vidya's plan to get the property on Savi's name.

Also the papers were signed before Savi became a Kavathekar so that would be completely invalid incase the name mentioned is Savitri Kavathekar.

Actually Savi being Savi wouldnt have not read the papers on which she wanted to get Arjun's signatures on the sly.....

Savi would have actually got the papers changed incase of that error.

I have a feeling that the memory issue created by Nanda will now be used by Savi to her advantage.....she will play around with Nanda.... this memory issue will save her from answering any doubtful questions asked by Arjun... She can save her own skin and not tell Arjun that she is a thief. She can conveniently forget her past...

😊

So Vishwambhar's crazy plan of getting Camaki and Dipu arrested doesn't play out too well.

How can they get blamed for trying to shoot Arjun ? How will killing Arjun benefit them ? Or is Vish trying to frame Savi too in this process ?

Still it doesn't make sense.....why will Savi try to get herself shot ?

Or is Vish going to blackmail Savi to take back the case else he will expose all of them ?

I think Savi may not budge and will be convinced that Vish was after the attack..... either ways Vish is caught real bad this time......

Neither will he be saved by Vidya nor will Savi agree to his terms....

Jail jaana he padega....

Anyways now Golamade knows Savi's good side (since he has spoken to the school kids)..... though he may try and find out how she helped the gurujis school monetarily .... where does she get so much money from.....

Savi doesn't have any record of being a thief in any police station so in that sense noone will know she was a thief....except Vish....

She can say Vish get her fooled in a wrong case and because of fear of the police she agreed to work for him.

hmmm...... Vidya has to come up with a more deadlier plan and this time will not get Vishwambhars help ....

1215019 thumbnail

Tuesday's episode was surreal.

Savi goes to sleep without telling Arjun that her itinerary has changed. When Arjun calls and finds out that his fresh-out-of-cardiothoracic-surgery wife won't be coming home tonight, he doesn't ask for the name of her hotel. Does he even know where this nameless kuladevatā is located?

Savi narrowly escaped death and has a new chance to confess everything to Mother Māulī, with Dipu Māmā right there for moral support. Yet Savi cracks jokes about being married with children and hides her maṅgaḷasūtra.

Arjun decides to throw Vishvambhar out of the house for "poisoning my saṃsāra" by accusing Dipak and Suvarnalata of being robbers. Arjun says that Vishvambhar deserves to be shot dead for this. Yet Arjun neither guesses nor ponders (when Vidyadhar asks) why Vishvambhar would want to incriminate those two. Does Arjun think it's about Savitri getting shot?

Why doesn't anyone talk about Suvarnalata's whereabouts?

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now everyone will have their own plan to get rid of Arjun.

Nanda will use her mind, Balram his muscles and Vidya his 'bechara' demeanor.

Many toms after cute lil Jerry....

How come Panku's emotions are not shown ?

Didn't it shock him to find out that Vidya tried to kill Arjun ?

Is he ok with it ?

Is his affection towards Arjun a hoax ?

And what is wrong with Saavi ? Why can't she see thru Vidya's deceitful eyes ?

1215019 thumbnail

Leena Palekar as Mona Māmī is good with emotional scenes!

I've never liked the character before. Her superstitions were abrasive and her misconception that Vishvambhar flirts with her wasn't funny. However, the actress convinced me that Mona cares about Vishvambhar, and I felt sorry for her.

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

What is Savi's motivation to conceal Arjun's suicidal action from Vidyadhar?

What is Vidyadhar's or Balaram's motivation to pretend that they didn't see Pankaj overhearing them discussing their murder-framing conspiracy?

Why does Arjun need to tell Vishvambhar and Balaram that he knows they set him up to marry a fraud? What if they blab to Krishna'i? Why hasn't Arjun confided in Vidyadhar?

It's getting insurmountably difficult to make sense of this plot. Come on, writers, just reveal already what Sharada told Dipu about Kavathe-Bhairavgad and Savi's birth! Dipu and Savi have been back to visit Sharada since then, after Savi got shot, and still the characters' secrets are stuck in the same rut.

1215019 thumbnail

On Tuesday's episode, Savi finally told Vidyadhar that Arjun knows all about her and why she came to Kavathe-Bhairavgad.

As far as we saw, Arjun only knows that Vishvambhar and Balaram planned something, not that he already signed a power of attorney and it's with Vidyadhar. Savi is still hiding that important secret, and her embezzlement of Rs. 5 lakh for Vidyadhar to pay a bribe, and her witnessing Balaram telling Vishvambhar about ambushing Arjun during the flag run ...

Savi didn't tell Vidyadhar about Arjun's suicidal thoughts. Isn't that their most important concern? Even if Arjun says he won't go through with self-harm, the risk is there and he should be getting counselling at least.

1215019 thumbnail

Now that Krishna'i is sure that Divakar never existed, she must suspect that Vidyadhar was aware of the pretense all along!

Vishvambhar singling out "Vidya" to protest as he was hauled off only confirms that Vidyadhar was part of the conspiracy.

Now Krishna'i will ask Savi how she handled Vidyadhar, why he believed her and Shyamal ...

This could be a sign that the story is wrapping up, but I hope the writers have planned the plot beyond Vidyadhar getting found out.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Now that Krishna'i is sure that Divakar never existed, she must suspect that Vidyadhar was aware of the pretense all along!

Vishvambhar singling out "Vidya" to protest as he was hauled off only confirms that Vidyadhar was part of the conspiracy.

Now Krishna'i will ask Savi how she handled Vidyadhar, why he believed her and Shyamal ...

This could be a sign that the story is wrapping up, but I hope the writers have planned the plot beyond Vidyadhar getting found out.

it's good if they have cuz otherwise it would be the same old will they won't they with SaviJun and their kids