Whom does Vishvambhar consult? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 12

Poll

Who is Vishvambhar's unseen advisor for the plot against Arjun?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Arjun cannot be Krishna'is son....coz then that makes Saavi and Arjun step- siblings and their marriage is absolutely invalid !!

Arjun just revealed that his adoptive mother Bhima'i (who breastfed him in all likelihood) was Savi's birth mother. That makes them adoptive siblings. All of Kavathe-Bhairavgad should be murmuring about how incestuous it is.

Yet Bhima nursing a baby that Pradip bought without her knowledge, or that Bhalachandra stole from Krishna, isn't a legal adoption. If Bhima died without inheriting from her father, Arjun was never named as her heir. There may be no legal barrier to Arjun marrying Savi.

Bhalachandra's marriage to Bhima was bigamy, legally invalid, so it might not invalidate the marriage between Bhalachandra's son Arjun and Bhima's daughter Savi.

Also Saavi's DNA can be tested but compared with whom ? Has mother mowli preserved Bhima'is hair as a memory 😛

A DNA test of a hair sample from Sharada's custody to prove Sharada's story wouldn't be convincing. Just as Sharada could have adopted a baby from anywhere and presented her as the Khopade heir, Sharada could have snipped Savi's birth mother's hair and labelled it as Bhima's.

The hospital will def have Saavi's birth certificate with Bhima'is name as mother. And maybe now her real father will be revealed.....

Speaking of birth certificates, the storyteller still hasn't explained why Balya Bailat's birth certificate was in Bhima'i's room. I have speculated:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164408315

Still, it's odd that Shali found the birth certificate, but Krishna'i didn't in all the time she spent there!

On Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā, Chinmay Mandlekar never revealed the birth father of the heroine Siddhi. Ātyābāī said she didn't remember which man had impregnated her, and that was all.

I still want to know why Arjun tried to suicide..... 😊

He said it was after someone close to him betrayed him. No more female classmates of Arjun suddenly finding him irresistible, please!

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

How did it take so long for someone to overhear Vidyadhar yelling at his gang?

In the beginning, they used to argue in an outhouse, but for months now, the yelling, whacking, strangling, and shoving has been happening in Bhima Sadan. We're supposed to suspend disbelief that Krishna'i, Mona, and Pankaj ... Shali until she quietly got looped in ... occasionally Arjun, Savi, and Dipu ... most recently Sharada never hear anything!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

How did it take so long for someone to overhear Vidyadhar yelling at his gang?

In the beginning, they used to argue in an outhouse, but for months now, the yelling, whacking, strangling, and shoving has been happening in Bhima Sadan. We're supposed to suspend disbelief that Krishna'i, Mona, and Pankaj ... Shali until she quietly got looped in ... occasionally Arjun, Savi, and Dipu ... most recently Sharada never hear anything!

The house has dimensions so huge that ek diwar se dusre diwar ko kaan nahi laga sakte but there's also some paper thin walls so it's like a portal house as per plot conveniencesmiley37

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have an inkling that Arjun has full doubt on Vidyadhar and is waiting for some conclusive evidence against him.

Savi is in the belief pithole wrt Vidya.....she will not believe it even if she gets evidence..... she will think it has been planted by someone....

What is Arjun planning to do ? Expose that he and Savi are together ?

Vidya will have to scratch his head and beard together to do some replanning again.....

1215019 thumbnail

Arjun had predicted that everyone from his side except himself would win, and only Savi from the other side. That's exactly what happened, it seems.

So, did Arjun stuff the ballot box? How could he get exactly the outcome that he wanted?

I thought that Arjun and Savi were both running for the same Chairman position. Savi was announced as the winner, and yet Arjun's party celebrated as if he had won. Was someone who had won a seat allowed to give it to Arjun?

The first result that we heard announced was for one winner from Arjun's party and one loser from Savi's party. The announcer said that 12 out of 13 seats had been decisively won by Arjun's party. So, everyone was running for a specific seat, right? Then, how could Nanda think that the announcement of one winner from her party was for herself?

Arjun has been calling himself Arjun Bailat (without a DNA test or ever meeting Kamalya), and yet his wife is called Savitri Khopade Kavathekar and even Sau. Savitri Arjun Kavathekar!

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand why Manali was allowed inside the boardroom of the Sugar Factory ? Only the elected committee members should be allowed.

Why dont these writers check facts and not show nonsense.....

Story should not be so whimsical !!

Arjun becomes "Bailat" for no reason and suddenly changes to "Kavthekar" .... yeh ho kya raha hai......

Also why do i feel that finally after the show ends...Saavi and Arjun will follow the Yogita-Sourabh way...... these 2 are so damn comfortable with each other....either great acting camaraderie or then something is brewing....

whatever it is...is definitely playing along well..... keep it up Rasika n Indraneel....

1215019 thumbnail

I agree with most of what you said.

About lead actors who later choose to marry each other, I try to avoid discussing anyone's real life like entertainment. I am not referring to anyone specific when I say that their reasons may be very different from the scripted gestures of affection that we see on screen.

First, the director and actors discuss what touching and roughhousing and reacting they will do, and then they perform discontinuously before the camera, while we never get to see the crew members surrounding them. We get the impression that Savi gave Arjun a tender look and immediately leaned in to kiss his cheek, but who knows whether the shot of the kiss happened first, or several minutes after the shot of the tender look? The actors never hear the background music that convinces us that they're in a playful or romantic mood.

Actors naturally get to know each other as good friends from spending so much time together, exchanging ideas and appreciating what they've created, and sharing meals. There must be a few couples who genuinely fall in love. Others may only trust each other. Actors in the public eye feel enormous pressure to conform to the Indian paradigm that heterosexual marriage fulfils everyone, even if it doesn't fulfil them. They let us see a happily-ever-after so that we shouldn't ask questions about whom they love, and just let them be employable for the work that they love.

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

The Inspector should know that murder of a woman who happens to be pregnant does not count as "two murders."

He's rather hypocritical, cracking jokes during a murder investigation and then demanding to know whether Mahadji regards the police as misbehaving children.

Anyway, I admit, I did not expect Manali to be pregnant. When did she find the time, in between stalking Arjun, tripping Nanda, and declaring her intention to murder Savi? Did Manali ever talk to any other man before Balaram abducted her? Maybe the Inspector was lying about the post-mortem. On the other hand, Manali was planning to drug Arjun and get close to him, so maybe her unstated motive was to hold him responsible for her pregnancy.

Was Bhaiyu the father? Or Pradip? Those two might be the only male characters on the show without enough self-respect to avoid Manali. Except Balaram, of course, but his attempt to rape her as Arjun's girlfriend implies that he never had his way with her.

Suppose Balaram comes under suspicion, and so does Kamalya Bailat. A DNA test of Manali's fetus would show that neither of them impregnated her, but the two men are son and father!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Who died??

Manali preggoo?! Damn that's too convenientsmiley44 they've lost ideas for track, it seems.

1215019 thumbnail

Manali was stabbed in the back with an icepick, and died facing Savi. That's why the post-mortem revealed her pregnancy.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 5 months ago