Whom does Vishvambhar consult? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 10

Poll

Who is Vishvambhar's unseen advisor for the plot against Arjun?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Why did Vidyadhar tell Krishna'i that Savi confided in him after Arjun found out? Why not play the part of the wise big brother and declare to Arjun that even before the marriage, he was convinced of Savi's remorse and gave his blessing to her love for Arjun?

Savi, who remembers that she confided in Vidyadhar right after Arjun signed the power of attorney papers, was standing right there while Vidyadhar lied to Krishna'i and Arjun. Won't she find it suspicious that he's concealing his role?

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Savitri has become less intelligent after marriage.... she is no more that fearless, daring thief who lived life on her terms.

She gets these periodic dementia bouts..... loves to forget things especially wrt to Vidya.

That guy is busy making new plans...... but wonder what it will be.... does he still intend to kill Arjun ? How ?

Am surprised why Savitri didn't tell Krishna'i about the 5lacs she gave Vidya.... that wouldve completed her entire list of lies !

And the amount is big....wonder why dementia struck ?

How will they break Saavi's marriage news to Mother Mowli ?

Will she feel sad that her jawai didn't eat at her place on his first visit to his sasar or will she faint when she hears his surname ?

Hope the climax is a good believable one.......

1215019 thumbnail

I felt really sorry for Shali on Monday's episode. While she is crying about Balaram being in jail, he doesn't even tell her directly that he's out. She has to hear it from Bhaiyu. And when Balaram calls her, he doesn't want to see her or be cared for by her. He only wants her to bring him money to spend on his vices.

Priya's unhappiness with Savi was a much-needed pair of scenes. Priya has often felt unappreciated for her efforts to make friends with Savi, such as when they went to Mumbai and Savitri didn't include Priya in her plans with Suvarnalata, or when Savi made Priya her alibi while she met Parikshit. Now Priya knows why Savi never let her get to know her. Isha Deshpande acted it well.

The post-production team tried to make Priya's words echo for effect: āmacī phasavaṇūka kelī āhe! As usual when they do this, it becomes almost impossible to catch what the actor is saying, and that detracts from the scene. I wish they would stop tampering with the actors' efforts.

Why does Vidyadhar regard Krishna'i as the stupid obstacle to his plan? Is he getting her out of the way so that she won't put the property in trust as soon as Arjun dies?

When Arjun wanted Savi to sign the tender, I thought it would inspire them to talk about how Arjun felt thrilled when he trusted Savi enough to sign papers without reading them. Instead, they only talked about his tone of voice.

I noticed that Savi changed her sāḍī between Arjun burning the tender papers and Savi telling Vidyadhar about it. Shali also changed her sāḍī between overhearing Savi's treasury metaphor for Bhima'i's room and receiving Balaram's phone call. Does this mean that the scenes were supposed to take place over three days, but ended up on the same day because other plot points got cut? It was probably a new day when Arjun, Phadake, and Savi, all in new clothes, talked about the lost tender.

Arjun really needs to decide whether Savi works at the factory anymore. Ever since he made her Chairman, she has gone to the office maybe once or twice, for a photo shoot and embezzlement, but no actual work.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Arjun really needs to decide whether Savi works at the factory anymore. Ever since he made her Chairman, she has gone to the office maybe once or twice, for a photo shoot and embezzlement, but no actual work.

Most ITV shows never show people working in office unless there's supposed romance waiting to happen. smiley44smiley37 do things run on autopilot in their office? We need that kinda system really smiley36

1215019 thumbnail

Arjun was supposed to be a game-changer businessman whose good judgement turned a nearly bankrupt factory and bank profitable in just a few months. Ever since he began to daydream about Savitri, however, his work ethic has been only capricious and nepotistic.

When he burned the tender papers, and all the other times he snapped at Phadake that he wasn't in the mood to perform his job, did he ever think that lost revenue could mean layoffs? What happened to the Arjun who called his workers his brothers?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sab aurat ka chakkar Babu bhaiya smiley37

inconsistency in handling of characters, I'd say. How much plot convenience is too much? ITV writers have no answer to it

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Satrangi..... i liked your phrase.. "plot convenience"...

seriously there is no end to twists and turns to a story..... but the writers have to make note that the audience is intelligent and if you keep playing with their IQ then they lose interest in the plot.

Being realistic is very important and hope the writers come with a more believable twist !!

Arjun should learn to deal with his ego....he is not able to take it that a woman has fooled him big time !!

It's ok AK.... pyaar main sab maaf.... 😊 😛

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

As a writer I can confirm ki unexpected random twists add fun to the story but character consistency has to be there, unless you're going for a redemption or corruption arc. Wo hai toh phir uske according scenes hone chahiye which show that development. It makes a better experience to watch. I can't connect with story or character if that inherent consistency is gone. Itv me bahut common hai ye :( plot convenience ke naam par kuch bhi, thrown under the rugs.

1215019 thumbnail

Thursday's episode was surreal.

Whenever someone said that the stolen necklace was found in Nanda's bedroom, on her bed, under her pillow, we got a shot of Vidyadhar looking smug, hinting that it was his plan to make Arjun feel sympathy for Savi. Yet it turned out that Savi, not Vidyadhar, was the one who stole the necklace and put it under Nanda's pillow, just as Nanda suspected.

How could this incident play out without anyone mentioning Nanda's history of sleepwalking and pilfering, invented by Savi? Or Pankaj's history of pilfering from Bhima Sadan? Or that time Savi got the golden kalaśa from Krishna'i's safe?

Will Krishna'i be back at home by the time Vidyadhar puts his plan in motion?

How can Arjun get an "Entrepreneur" award for running businesses that he inherited? How can Savi say "phaḷa miḷataṃya" from the power plant project that has been stalled for months because Bhaiyu refused to sell the necessary land? How can reporters ask Arjun who deserves credit for the power plant project, and when they ask how he will overcome anticipated obstacles, how can he say that he already overcame them? Nothing has happened since Bhaiyu demanded 50% ownership in exchange for the land.

Why would Arjun make a speech about Savi's work ethic when we the audience know that she stayed at home, both before and after getting shot, and contributed nothing but gulakanda over the past several months? Arjun said that Savitri didn't lose even one rupee. What about the Rs. 5 lakh that he knows she embezzled?

Why does Vishvambhar need Bhaiyu to visit the hospital where Balya Bailat was born? Vishvambhar and Balaram have plenty of time, and no money to pay Bhaiyu's gang.

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Nanda wants to pile on the humiliation for Arjun. So, she withdraws crores of funds from the sugar factory to buy Mahambare's company. This is called "killing a fly with a sledgehammer."

Arjun could simply quit and find a similar menial job with another company, right? Then what would Nanda do with the company? Mahambare just missed an instalment to repay his loan to Kavathe-Bhairavgad Sahakārī Bank, so his business can't be doing well enough right now. Nanda hasn't suggested that she would run the business, or even that she knows what it does.

There are easier ways for Nanda to torture Arjun through his job. She could use Vidyadhar's position at KBS Bank to tell Mahambare to mistreat Arjun, or she'll foreclose on his loan. She could tell Mahambare to send Arjun to KBS Bank for paperwork, where Arjun's former employees will see him enduring a scolding for not paying on time.

In other news, Arjun wants to talk to Vidyadhar, so Arjun shows up at the factory office to ask if Vidyadhar is there. As if Arjun doesn't have Vidyadhar's phone number!