Posted: 1 years ago

Good to see you after a long time Indi.๐Ÿค—

Beautifully written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Happy 12th anniversary to IPKKND and a big hug to all IPK followers.๐Ÿค—

Cheers..

Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can't believe 12 yrs passed and still the magic is same, in ASR's word " Unbelievable" ๐Ÿ˜† It was epic drama and not gonna happen again. We missed your beautiful and meticulous writting ๐Ÿค—be it Khushi's comical and mature behaviour or Arnav's silent as well as minutely expressive nature.

Your words take us down to memory lane. Very well written. Happy 12th IPKKND Anniversary dear.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

You articulated that ehsaas so beautifully, Indi ๐Ÿค—

It was a time like no otherโ€ฆ how could it have been anything but that when we had a show like no other filling our lives. It truly was madness on another level.

hi, so good to see you. thanks for reading. a time like no other really. opening the door and walking in back again is thrilling yet scary... because i so want to see and feel the craziness again.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Good to see you after a long time Indi.๐Ÿค—

Beautifully written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Happy 12th anniversary to IPKKND and a big hug to all IPK followers.๐Ÿค—

Cheers..

good to see you too... hope all brill. a very happy 12th. ๐Ÿค—
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc-ere

I can't believe 12 yrs passed and still the magic is same, in ASR's word " Unbelievable" ๐Ÿ˜† It was epic drama and not gonna happen again. We missed your beautiful and meticulous writting ๐Ÿค—be it Khushi's comical and mature behaviour or Arnav's silent as well as minutely expressive nature.

Your words take us down to memory lane. Very well written. Happy 12th IPKKND Anniversary dear.

thank you so much. so glad you enjoyed my sudden spree into ipk after all this time. as i watched a few episodes again, i was floored once more by sanaya's nuancing of an impossible character (who could have easily become a bit unsurprising and repetitive) with such consummate flair. super intelligent actress i thought. of course asr... this time i noticed dialogues i may not have heard before, and the slew of expressions, so perfect every time. so wanted to see a new epidode... happy 12th, thanks again for coming here.
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No show has me obsessed with it as this one. My mom thinks I am crazy but I want to show her this forum and tell her that I am not the only one.

Thank you so much for this wonderful memory trip down the lane. I can't help but think that the cast might have also realized the magic of this show seeing how close-knit they all are as friends in AD.

God knows how much I wish I could see the fiery passion that Arnav and Khushi had before the whole forced marriage shipwreck, after their actual marriage on the show. The passion that the writers have brought to this forum still keeps a part of the fandom alive.

indi52 thumbnail

thank, aashi, glad you dropped in and enjoyed the post. just saw barun sobti's kohrra... oh that deep roiling talent still mesmerising. so good to get slayed by it again.

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Disbelief here too!!. I canโ€™t imagine myself still visiting this forum for some good old magic. The memories of wonderful stories and amazing writers like yourself Iโ€™ve experienced because of IPK. Goosebumps still๐Ÿ˜‰