Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NarinX1

Absolutely they need to get rid of Kavya obsession and brought Malhar or some other dude to make Ravi releases his feelings for Pratiksha and to make the show interesting as well...... since in the Monday's precap Kavya started the divorce traps then it's best time to nullified Kara useless marriage so the story can move forward without Bigamy

Aditi is now shooting for Bhagya Lakshmi so Kavya track might be finally gone. Divorce papers will be burnt by Raviksha to take saath phere again as per a news article. They seriously need to bring bck Malhar n close the murder loophole. But since it’s Ekta show there’s high possibility of a leap 🤦‍♀️
NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Aditi is now shooting for Bhagya Lakshmi so Kavya track might be finally gone. Divorce papers will be burnt by Raviksha to take saath phere again as per a news article. They seriously need to bring bck Malhar n close the murder loophole. But since it’s Ekta show there’s high possibility of a leap 🤦‍♀️

Fingers crossed 🤞 that they ended Kavya nonsense cuz her character is still irrelevant tho and she always repeated the same dialogue " Ravi is mine, Ravi is mine" when he can't even stand at her let alone having anything with her and everytime they overdoses her scenes then Trp decreases more........ Yeah if the show gets a proper extension and the Trp goes well in coming weeks then they will postponed Keerti's mystery murder truths.

Zanny19 thumbnail

Fingers crossed 🤞 that they ended Kavya nonsense cuz her character is still irrelevant tho and she always repeated the same dialogue " Ravi is mine, Ravi is mine" when he can't even stand at her let alone having anything with her and everytime they overdoses her scenes then Trp decreases more........ Yeah if the show gets a proper extension and the Trp goes well in coming weeks then they will postponed Keerti's mystery murder truths.

Script change. Kavya is back and seems like her plan got successful
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely they need to get rid of Kavya obsession and brought Malhar or some other dude to make Ravi releases his feelings for Pratiksha and to make the show interesting as well...... since in the Monday's precap Kavya started the divorce traps then it's best time to nullified Kara useless marriage so the story can move forward without Bigamy

i will suggest for malhar not any other guy as he is related to keerti's murder and truth can come out with him. if not then other dude will also do but it will like they already have character but not using them and introducing new

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Script change. Kavya is back and seems like her plan got successful

Well Aditi wasn't going anywhere in the first place and I don't think her character Kavya will ever anytime soon but they can nullified that illegal marriage....... there was a bts from yesterday's shooting and still Pratiksha was wearing her mangalsutra although two new women were there with them maybe Kavya divorce tricks works so these NGO women will back again to support Pratiksha 🤔 but seriously the writers needs to bring new fresh plots without shaadi shaadi 🤦‍♀️

Zanny19 thumbnail

Well Aditi wasn't going anywhere in the first place and I don't think her character Kavya will ever anytime soon but they can nullified that illegal marriage....... there was a bts from yesterday's shooting and still Pratiksha was wearing her mangalsutra although two new women were there with them maybe Kavya divorce tricks works so these NGO women will back again to support Pratiksha 🤔 but seriously the writers needs to bring new fresh plots without shaadi shaadi 🤦‍♀️

Seriously, despite the extension makers cannot think beyond Kavya. I doubt these are professional writers. Pratiksha signed the papers but what about Ravi? Don’t wanna see another NGO drama. Why can’t Pratiksha find ways to prove her innocence? Or Ravi can make an effort to clear his wife’s name since he has a soft corner for her now. His character is coming across as a dumb puppet dancing to everyone’s tunes.
Diksha5678 thumbnail

We are getting such a nice episods now hope trp will increase in kidnapping track ♥️🤞 .