Show last date is not confirmed how long it will run - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanny19

I joined the Directors live Insta session. DP got a long extension but there’s possibility of Kritika leaving 😭

Who said Kritika will leave the show 🤔 did the new director said that or it's another rumours

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarinX1

Who said Kritika will leave the show 🤔 did the new director said that or it's another rumours

Someone asked the Director. He took a pause n said can’t reveal. Goin by BTS pics she seems to be shooting single scenes which are later merged with other actors shots and body double is used to cover any gaps. If she quits then DP is over! So I hope it’s just a long leave 🤞
NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Someone asked the Director. He took a pause n said can’t reveal. Goin by BTS pics she seems to be shooting single scenes which are later merged with other actors shots and body double is used to cover any gaps. If she quits then DP is over! So I hope it’s just a long leave 🤞

I think she won't leave anytime soon unless the makers wanted cuz Kritika has signed up this show cuz of Bilaji even without reading the scripts firstly so I doubt it she will, plus the new director has shared new bts where Pratiksha was wearing the red saree

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarinX1

I think she won't leave anytime soon unless the makers wanted cuz Kritika has signed up this show cuz of Bilaji even without reading the scripts firstly so I doubt it she will, plus the new director has shared new bts where Pratiksha was wearing the red saree

@Red.. this is why I kept saying leads need to promote themselves & their pair. Balaji serials are famous for their pairings. Currently Aditi is coming across as FL cos she’s very active on SM. It explains why her screen time is increased. Yup saw tht bts I noe she’s still shooting but there’s a possibility of her taking a break in coming weeks. People love Raviksha..many requests in today session for their scenes, bts, reels etc. Replacing her would be a big mistake.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Aapki sun li...they will air it at 10PM now...trps are bound to fall because that slot gets low trps

That slot has straight competition.with Anu Aunty and her saga seem like it will run for another 20 yrs for my kids to witness her saga

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

That slot has straight competition.with Anu Aunty and her saga seem like it will run for another 20 yrs for my kids to witness her saga

I think it will be tough for DP to even beat Zee at 10pm slot...RSHD has started doing better now

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is nothing like that see director live he said he will not answer quitting question of any actor it's nothing particular to Kritika 😆

Director live link he said lot of scenes of fk Kritika upcoming

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CtPTKpZoyli/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Also see Kritika latest intv how much shes enjoying the shoot

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also where are Kritika bd scenes never saw a single she's in every frame with fk 🤣 It's only imagination of a certain 🔥 group 🤔

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Watch the video Kritika is enjoying the current shoot 😉😆

Also I've never seen her use a bd 🧐

https://youtu.be/F3n1awzqdNk

Edited by RamonaG - 1 years ago
NarinX1 thumbnail

Isn't it Big Boss usually telescasted on weekdays at 10.30 🤔 anyone knows as I don't follow that show