Show last date is not confirmed how long it will run

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-do-the-leads-of-pyaar-ke-saat-vachan-dharampatni-fahmaan-khan-and-kritika-singh

Article says ⏬️

Meanwhile, the show has gotten an extension for 25 days and it will only be after that there will be any confirmation of when it is going off-air

Edited by Deepika18767 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

The trp decreased again...i dont think they will extend it any more than this

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The trp decreased again...i dont think they will extend it any more than this

But they also give Naagin an extension and the Trp has dropped from 1.3 to 1.1, I think it was IPL last week so it affects every shows including Star plus top shows like Ghum....... do you heard any news about last day shooting 🤔 or they already finished

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarinX1

But they also give Naagin an extension and the Trp has dropped from 1.3 to 1.1, I think it was IPL last week so it affects every shows including Star plus top shows like Ghum....... do you heard any news about last day shooting 🤔 or they already finished

I dont think they have bank episodes...they are shooting as they go along. Thats why they dont know when its ending🤣

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Actually it's the post ipl trp that's more important 😆

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NarinX1

They're still shooting as per the team members

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Its better they just change the time slot. There is still so much explore & fahmaan-kritika has a sizzling hot chemistry🔥🔥🔥

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Its better they just change the time slot. There is still so much explore & fahmaan-kritika has a sizzling hot chemistry🔥🔥🔥

Aapki sun li...they will air it at 10PM now...trps are bound to fall because that slot gets low trps

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes. 0.5 trp at 10.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Aapki sun li...they will air it at 10PM now...trps are bound to fall because that slot gets low trps

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I joined the Directors live Insta session. DP got a long extension but there’s possibility of Kritika leaving 😭