Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Honestly maan shouldn't let geet go . But shouldn't come in the path of her growth also . Maybe both shift to new york or give her these 2 yrs to think . Keep the divorce on hold or leave it to her or follow her and woo her . Bcz may be aavya isn't his but he did hide his marriage. Which wouldn't hv come out if not for aavya

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Happy for dev and Tara . But feel bad for maan n geet . Sameera came like a storm . Destroyed everything for maan and went

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update! Thank you. Could he be selfish? Well, when he wasn’t supposed to be selfish he was but just maybe now, I don’t mind him being selfish. I want him to fight for her, grovel or do whatever he has to, to win her heart. I want him to fall helplessly in love with her and to let go of his past. Geet stills loves him but he needs to prove to her that he is worth that love. If he can’t do that, if he can’t fall in love with her then he needs to let her go. Obviously, I don’t want that but he better not hurt our girl again. Thanks again!

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Chapter 66

Fantastic and Yet Emotional

Geet and Maan truly needs closure but if both decides

to continue their marriage or relation it truly should happen

both never really had any chance to be together with all misunderstanding

and Maan's past

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan dont let go geet so easily.................fight for her............start from the scratch towards new beginning..........

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Hope maaneet have a new start and able to understand each other

Conversation with Dev gave a track to Maan’s thinking

Cont soon

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Hope maan get some love and relief in his life …already he has lost many things … I know life is unpredictable but hope Geet and maan give each other chance to be gether forgetting bad phase of their lives.

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Dont get away from geet both know that they are for each other but circumstances part them more i want them to realise their feelings and relationship with each other

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 hours ago

If u ask my opinion, i don't want geet to give him a chance now. He doesn't deserve it.

To start a fresh someone has to be free from his past. Like no strings attached with past. But he is crying for sameera.

He doesn't love geet. Why should she give him a chance to start a fresh??