Fantastic Chapter

Maan now knowing that Geet will be studying for two years

in New York

it's actually sad that both could not make their marriage work

hopefully in future both can be together

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

It hurts. Maan is victim of time and geet is emotionally drained. She love him still, so its really very hard for her to attend naintaras baby shower knowing he may be present there with sameera.

I wish they have had a glance of eachother.

In my opinion, people have to be a little selfish. Like now maab should only focus on geet. He should leave sameera.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Hi there!

how are you?

update when you can

thanks

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Maan should have shared the truth with geet she deserves to know this. Now they will be separated and live in different countries

Hope they meet soon

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update superb just wondering when will geet know about maan not d father of d kid

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for their talk. Atleast they saw each other. 🥲

Thanks for the update Queen ❤️

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 hours ago

nice update

naintara deliver baby girl

maan thinks if he dint have hide anything from geet n family then may be geet holding their baby

for geet's batter life n future maan not sharing current happenings in his life with geet

geet also trying hard to push away her emotions for maan n khurana family away

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Hope before late they understand their feelings specially maan don't make geet move out of ur Life

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

Thank you for the update. It was a beautiful update with a mixture of happiness and sorrow. It’s sad to see them both hurting and controlling their emotions and feelings. They clearly feel so strongly for each other but I guess some mistakes are hard to forgive. I hope Geet comes to know the truth soon but the question is, even if she does, is it enough for her to forgive and trust Mann again. I’m not quite sure it will be. Looking forward to seeing how you do plan to bring these two together again. Thanks again.