Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh man will dadi tell I doubt it She can see Maan suffering but she could also see how hurt geet was

would the 2 year separation be good for them ?? But will they be able to connect back ??

Hope something happens to give happiness to both

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

teaser

nice teaser

maan very hesitant in asking about geet

waiting to read more

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am glad that Geet was able to go to the event as she had been really close with Naintara!

Maan’s cousins got no class! Even if u feel a certain way about a situation, you shouldn’t be rude and they were super rude with Geet 😡

Geet still feels for Maan and it’s not like Maan doesn’t feel for her. They both do feel for one another! Dadima should tell Maan that Geet will be leaving to NY for a few years. But even if she does, I don’t think that Maan will stop her because he does feel guilty of what happened and rightly so! However I just hope that Geet does come to know that Sameera’s daughter isn’t Maan’s!

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. I was hoping you might have given another chapter. I thought i’d check before going to bed. You are wonderful! That was a beautiful update and Geet’s feelings and emotions were beautifully portrayed. I’m so proud of dadima. I’m glad she decided to tell Maan. It seems like Maan will let her go as it the right thing to do, as he was the cause of all her pain. I’m glad Geet’s heart is still holding onto something. I’m hoping Geet will make the decision to see him and talk to him one last time, or perhaps Maan can meet her saying he wanted to wish her all the happiness for her new start. I’m sure Maan will want to see her before she goes. His knows he has lost the most precious gem life had gifted to him. Thanks again!

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhu, Naina and Anamika need a slap in the face. It is unfortunate that they are unable to see each other at this family even but I am getting Dil Toh Pagal Hai Vibes there will be hints of what to come. You cant just have a BMW pass by you and think it doesn't mean anything. Misha is funny. I like she her comic timing!

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Truly poisonous relatives Maan has no idea what his absence in the past did to geet his not being present added fuel to already built jealousy and it all came back on geet poor girl she suffered a lot before and even now she had to take it really???All sadly lost they make such a good pair

If only!!!!!!

Timing of sameera was terrible Wish she did not approach Maan with avya and it all turned out false and spoilt his life completely and this geets

So glad she has amazing friends !!

But she finally realised she will always care for Maan but now will not let that past to hurt her more she is stronger now

Waiting for someTruth about Maan to come to Geeta ears just like dadi told him about geet

He is sad but truly happy for her he is unhappy about missed chances

Hope dadis words come true some Distance before coming together and for we hopefully

let’s see

What happens in the divorce hearing of course it will be smooth Maan is not going to protest or anything

Geet being on her will give her more confidence and more self respect too maybe then!!!!

waiting eagerly now to see how you take this story forward

have finally forgiven Maan he has also suffered enough now yea not as much as geet but he has too

So love dadi

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why maan life should be like this

Mouser1 thumbnail

Is sameera is lying about avaya

Mouser1 thumbnail

Ok i understand the story the process but don't make maan and geet separate please