Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

glad that you are taking the story forward....

would really like geet growing more into her own independent person just like she took a stand and worked her way back to maan....that showed strength and grit....loved that ....now that she has him dont want her to loose that part of her.....she had it when she was young too....that was one thing which attracted maan to her...

want them to continue to have that bonding their own special knowledge of each other inside their room, but outside she should be a very capable and independent woman who can support her man.....

taahir004 thumbnail

I already love the flow of the story 

but yes I would like to see Maaneet now handling

other serious aspects of life 

both standing strong together 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu, thank you very much for welcoming suggestions from your readers including me! I think you are the best judge of your creative writing on Maaneet, so I wouldn’t want to interfere much with ur flow, will take it as u write. But also since the offer is very tempting I could say somethings that always make me hooked to stories is a third angle, like since they are a married couple now in Enchanted and Indebted, may be another woman’s entry and Geet jealousy & insecurity is put to test, creating some friction between Maaneet & how they resolve it. This is one angle I’d love and the other possibility is may be a baby… It’d be cool with a pregnancy angle too..

but again telling , always enjoy your story- telling with ur own ideas … so eagerly looking forward to both the stories 😍

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indebted is one story I started reading with apprehension in terms of the story line but still read coz u were the writer..

As the story moved ahead, I enjoyed the flavour of it.. Geet’s dominance, then repenting her deeds and ?submissive Geet..

But I would definitely prefer to see a strong Geet, like in their childhood, not that childish high headedness but like a strong woman who can stand equal to her guy!!

I guess we ve seen the other phases.. now is the time for equality!! ❤️

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Okay readers, 

Staring to type this one. Maaneet here have reached one level in relationship... but there are many loose ends that need to be closed and I don't want to end Enchanted and Indebted with Ek tha raja Ek this Rani.. dono mil gaye khatam kahani...

This two story, I want to take next level to see all their success and struggles and life progress. I have in my mind the things that I have to cover in these.

But in Indebted, I have some scope to include readers choice to some extent. So if you have something that you would really like between this Maaneet, thesmiley42n feel free to let me know...I will try to incorporate if I can or else I am already going with my own flow....

Tagging few readers who have been very invested in this story and own this story no less than me. 

These people have opposite views but their investment in this story have helped me shape it the way it is. It is not easy to satisfy people with opposite view on story but I have tried in my own way.

All other readers please place your input.. very much needed.

Also, I will open up and bring the chapters of this thread here on IF.. Only latest chapter will be on Blog, which I will bring here before posting new chapter.  

thanks for note

eagerly waiting

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Cia

Thank you for the pw and reminder PMs Anu..

Am happy that my comments are some thing that you look forward to..

Making it a point to leave my review on your updates even if I have missed them all the while..

So lets begin...

- Chapter 52

Honeymoon has officially began, and Maan being his romantic self is hard to digest. Successful businessman vacationing with his wife for a whole month. Itna kaun karta hai aaj kal??smiley4

Mushy romance and all the love making from morning to evening. These ppl I tell you have waited a long, agar woh Rohan beech mein nahi aata toh sab kucch India mein hee kar lete yeh dono, I swear!!

OMG!! This whole dinner set up was once upon her wish and finally he fulfilled it. He has not forgotten anything, she is so lucky to have this King all for her service...smiley40

A thorough dreamy update.. Totally enjoyed their passionate love making, getting lost in each other. Finally they have become one after long waiting and enduring so many hardships..

Loved this honeymoon update, Anu..smiley31

- Chapter 53

Din bha din pyaar badta jaa raha hai. I can literally see them infront of my eyes..smiley43

So they are back after a month's trip. And Maan has taken over his office like a whirlwhind. Looks like he was waiting, kab office pahuchunga aur kab kaam mein ghoos jaunga...smiley23

But am happy she wasn't alone, Dadima and Annie gave her company along. Dadima has seems to also understood there can be no other person than Geet to handle her grandson..

Phase II has initiated... So the roles are reversing here??

Picchle saalon kii saari baddhas nikalnewala hai shayad Maan.smiley24

"Sorry Dadima. Geet is my newly wedded wife but not new to me. She knows how I am. I do things with perfection to maximum possibility and I expect the same with others" - this line.. Am wondering did Geet know he is this perfectionist?? Am getting scared here. I never saw him this rude and mean. Is he trying to take his badla from what Geet did to him in the childhood in the name of Patni kii duties and stuff..??smiley24

Geet was well aware of this side of Maan. - if this is so I'm like who the hell falls for such devil person?? Yeh kaunsa pagalpan wala pyaar hai. She fell for this mean person... Wait, its scaring me.. I am having a little nervous breakdown here..smiley29

“Okay.. it is hard for any of us to know how things work between you too. So I leave it here.." - Dadima ne meri muh kee baat chhin li.. I don't understand how these ppl work..smiley36

Yes, Maan seemed very harsh. This all pyaar mein pagal is all fine but Geet ignoring his harshness makes me see something is amiss here. A little toxicity from Maan and Geet here being pushed-over and not defining her boundaries. Anu, am getting some red flagging here.. But I trust you this is not what we are looking at, there is more to it..smiley5

I'm looking forward to how this mean Maan turns the table to make it look all dreamy for his princess Geet again...smiley9

Speaking of which he does treat her like a princess in the bedroom. Gifting her back the bracelet he bought for her from his first earning. Ohh... This Maan is a puzzle yet very simple hearted person.. I wonder what we have in store to solve and to sigh relieving the depth of the love these 2 ppl have for each other...smiley42

Superbly written Anu...

I'm so elated with such updates from you, can't wait to read next part..

Thanks again..

Love, Cia..smiley27

Thanks for the tag, Anu...

I have mentioned by points in the last reply, I suppose ab dekhne ko wahin reh gaya hai...

I mean, Maan acting rude and mean with Geet. Making others believe that they're an okay couple with all these rude interactions, humara toh aisa hee hai... No, this will not work..

Geet can't get carried away because she deserves this treatment as penance for her past behaviors. She has proved herself enough. As adults both need to understand that respect and maturity is what they need for each other... Bas junnon bhare pyaar lekar kaam nahi chalega...

But yes, yeh sab changes ek update mein dikhana is not possible.. I want to see how they work out through this...

Even Maan should realise after a point ab bas, he should not be doing it and consciously take his steps and show in his actions...

I had explained myself in the last reply... Have quoted it for you... Hope that helps...

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Cia

Thanks for the tag, Anu...

I have mentioned by points in the last reply, I suppose ab dekhne ko wahin reh gaya hai...

I mean, Maan acting rude and mean with Geet. Making others believe that they're an okay couple with all these rude interactions, humara toh aisa hee hai... No, this will not work..

Geet can't get carried away because she deserves this treatment as penance for her past behaviors. She has proved herself enough. As adults both need to understand that respect and maturity is what they need for each other... Bas junnon bhare pyaar lekar kaam nahi chalega...

But yes, yeh sab changes ek update mein dikhana is not possible.. I want to see how they work out through this...

Even Maan should realise after a point ab bas, he should not be doing it and consciously take his steps and show in his actions...

I had explained myself in the last reply... Have quoted it for you... Hope that helps...

Hi Cia

Just saw your comment and thought of responding to you on priority. With stories all over, I don't know, how I missed to respond you last time on your wonderful take.

Before I say anything, I am so happy and proud to have readers like you.smiley1

Now coming to your concerns - We all know the kind of person Maan is and what Geet means to him. Do you think he will ever keep himself above her? So that update was a trick, and it will not take many updates to clear those confusion I created in last update. The upcoming update will give you all the answer.

To all your question - I will give a very short answer - Geet is Maan's top most priority and all his acts are centered for her benefit. Even some of the readers here does not like the way Geet is his priority but she is and that is the fact.

And yes, phase II is all about their relation getting mature. trust me on that. And if I falter, you people are there to bring me on track smiley36

Hope the upcoming update will soothe your anger on Maan.

Please keep commenting Cia. 

Take care smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirtikaa

Hi dear thanks for considering me as one of the other maaneet fans for suggestions...well for me I would love to see how maaneet stand for eachother in storm and happiness well in the exact story of geet Hui sabse parayi the makers failed to show geet was so supportive to make Maan build his own Empire when pammi all of sudden came and took control of his properties they brought the memory loss track...but it's my suggestion if possible show some crisis with twist and turns where their relationship stand strong... facing all obstacles in their way...❤️or I love the way you take up the story by your own flavour... waiting to read more ❤

Thanks kirtikaa for your feedback.smiley27 will start with the track I have planned but noted will introduce this going forward to keep the story line meaty.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

glad that you are taking the story forward....

would really like geet growing more into her own independent person just like she took a stand and worked her way back to maan....that showed strength and grit....loved that ....now that she has him dont want her to loose that part of her.....she had it when she was young too....that was one thing which attracted maan to her...

want them to continue to have that bonding their own special knowledge of each other inside their room, but outside she should be a very capable and independent woman who can support her man.....

Thanks. You are again on point. That's the upcoming track but in a very surprising way!!!! 

smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

I already love the flow of the story 

but yes I would like to see Maaneet now handling

other serious aspects of life 

both standing strong together 

Yes.. that's the focus of story on phase II. Thank-yousmiley31