Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Ghum is abusive for me the way FL is manhandle by the ML and she still love him. The show has eveything manhandle insult humilation each and every toxicity except for love story and this was something the FD did not see it coming when they started to watch the show including me

Parineetii Raju Maharaj we can no more call him cheater he is a bigamist since he married both😡 but this one I won't call it toxicity its stupidity but the concept is such we can't complaint we already know he will married both🤮

Even Ravi is a bigamist but glad Partiksha is taking a stand and so days are numbered for Kavya to exit

Yes every show these days is having a toxic ML so nothing new about that. I liked Satya he was such an ideal hero. They did dirty with him💔 But he was the only positive thing in Ghum, instead of building SaiYa they turned Sai into a cheater also. Now Sai deserves virat only. Satya is too good for her.

We knew Rajeev will marry both girls...but we didnt know that the girls will turn against each other and fight for him like idiots😳 idk why i was expecting better from Ekta, i thought the show will highlight their frendship and how they teach him a lesson or maybe Rajeev will fall in love with Pari and leave the other. I did not expect a threesome.

Lol Ekta ke sab shows aise hi hain...even in Bhagyas the heros are two timing their wives.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

The new 8 pm show is starting from 19th June:

https://fb.watch/kSe0gzgZL-/?mibextid=Nif5oz

heavenlybliss thumbnail

This was supposed to replace TIMG which was supposed to end on 12th June

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

This was supposed to replace TIMG which was supposed to end on 12th June

So what happened? Did they extend TIMG or is it going to be replaced by that drama which has a child artist?

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

TIMG is ending I guess on 9th june n junooniyat will have 1 hour mahaeepisodes for a week

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1664632891161075720?t=p76RoTi-ZjXJz7_0RuS0AA&s=19

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So what happened? Did they extend TIMG or is it going to be replaced by that drama which has a child artist?

I think neerja will replace it but no idea why theres no launch date yet

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

New update

it got another extension n new time slot it seems

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1665700659969048579?t=0k9a99rRplA8f0X8Vef2sQ&s=19