JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

a poor season by rain this time

only 1 win out of 73 games

and they chose to shine in the finals

clearly the player of the final

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 1 years ago

Magrey Farhan: The best moment of IPL for me is how MSD made his team to qualify for finals despite having inexperienced bowling side. The control over team, decision making, fielding setup, the winning mindset, the coolness of MSD was worth to watch. The quality of leadership is unmatchable.

Havaana thumbnail

Participating badge ka color black and white hona cahye ,blue bhi chalega red nhi cahye 😭 please 😭

George: "GT certainly benefit from truncated overs in a wet outfield. They have the more explosive lineup and more experienced bowlers in wet conditions."

Parth: "Friday and today are the only two days that it has rained here in Ahmedabad in this whole month, I wonder what can be more unlucky than this."

Magrey Farhan: The best moment of IPL for me is how MSD made his team to qualify for finals despite having inexperienced bowling side. The control over team, decision making, fielding setup, the winning mindset, the coolness of MSD was worth to watch. The quality of leadership is unmatchable.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

A one over match for the lulz? 😆

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

It's past 9.35 pm now. And according to the IPL's own playing conditions, we have started losing overs.

If the game starts tonight, it won't be a full game.

And if it stops midway after starting, forcing the reserve day in, we still won't get a full game.

Play will restart tomorrow from where it stopped today and it will remain a reduced affair